Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:48 pm
xd Most male cats do! *giggles* Even females, when they feel like it.

Well, yeah... I was with him for a long time. We broke up though, and he's my best friend now.

*moves down the edge a little bit from him so she can climb out. She flicks her tail a few times to get some of the water out and gets a towel from a nearby table, which she wraps around herself*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:53 pm
"I'm glad that you stayed friends with each other. I'm sure he'd be really lonely without you, Kits." Zephit stood up slowly, making sure to keep all his feline balance intact.

"Done swimming for the night? Want me to walk out with you?" His tail quietly moved side to side.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:58 pm
I'd be pretty lonely without him too. I've known him for most of my life.

*smiles* Thanks for offering, but I've got to change and get Smok from the pet spa. I don't want to make you wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:00 pm
Zephit shook his head firmly, "It is no trouble. I don't mind waiting for you to get your things together. You spent time with me today, so walking you out is the least I could do."

He nodded.

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:04 pm
All right... well, if you want to, you can meet me in the pet spa. Just go through that door over there *points to the door next to the fenced enclosure* I'll be there as soon as I change. *heads into the women's locker room to change*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:05 pm
"All right. Take your time~" Zephit smiled politely, and went into the pet spa to wait for Kits.  

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 pm
*after changing, Kits walks into the pet spa. One of the staff members quietly leads her to where Smok is sleeping. She gently picks him up, thanks the staff member, and goes to find Zephit*

All right, I've got everything now. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 pm
"He looks cute when he is sleeping." Zephit mentioned quietly about Smok, before taking Kits' free hand.

"I don't actually remember how to get out." He blushed, realizing he was lost.

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:17 pm
*nods* He does.

This building can be a bit confusing if you haven't been here a lot. *starts leading him out* We added onto it last fall to make a winter resort. That's why there are so many hallways leading from the lobby.

*when they get out the doors to the front parking lot, turns to smile at Zephit* Well, thank you for keeping me company tonight. I had fun. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:20 pm
"I had fun too, Kits. Last night and tonight. I hope to see you again, sometime." Zephit smiled and waved to Kits, before heading off.

He wasn't really sure where he was going yet, but he'd find a comfy place to sleep for the night.  

Zephit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:21 pm
See you later, Zephit. *waves and heads home*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:50 pm
Amy came into Aqua Springs with her hair just slightly askew and her clothes sorta rumpled. She could transfigure a new outfit, but why bother? She was just going to be at AS, and it was so casual there.

She tried to get Thistle to come, but Thistle no longer left the house. In fact, she rarely left Amy's bed anymore. She stopped talking and would just sleep for most of the day or stare blankly at one of the walls. Amy had never seen Thistle that unresponsive, not even when she was sick. It worried her, but she had no idea how to break her out of her funk. It would probably just take time, but... Amy worried about what it would do to Thistle's health if she stayed this way for too long and never went outside.

Amy went into the lounge and flopped onto one of the large plush leather couches. She basically forced herself to come here now, but she didn't want to stay holed up in her house. She wasn't sure what she'd do today, but she was glad she was out of the house.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:56 pm
Things were a little more crazy when Zephit woke up than he would like to admit. Though through some chance and some luck, he remember where he hid all his other clothes. Now he was sporting something that made him look like a fight club member. Which he might've been, but you know; first rule.

He returned to Aqua Springs with a hopeful expression on his face. Peering into the lounge, which he practically prowled into, he saw a familiar face just like yesterday. Well a little different, it was Amy this time.

"Amy~" Zephit rushed over toward her, remembered that she probably didn't want to be tackled, and then tripped over himself. After a little sliding, and a heavy blush, he managed to be sitting at her feet.

"It is nice to see you again. You weren't here yesterday, but I got to spend time with Kits! I missed you." He was excited, like a little kid really. Zephit's tail swished back and forward happily, adding to the innocence of it all.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:42 pm
Amy jumped in her seat when there was a loud noise and Zephit slid next to her feet. Her eyes were wide for a moment, and then the creased in amusement and she laughed.

"Oh wow. Hi, Zephit. It's good to see you. No, I wasn't here yesterday. I'm glad you got to spend time with Kits, though. She's a great person. How are you doing?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:50 pm
"I'm doing alright, I think. Just been wandering around." Zephit smiled politely and scratched at one of his ears. He wasn't nervous for once, but there was something on his mind. Two things actually, now that a question had crept in there.

"I would like to hug you now." Zephit nodded, like usual, as he filed that statement into fact.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games