Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:08 pm
((My friend randomly sent me this link. This somehow seemed like something you would enjoy. XD
http://buttersafe.com/2007/05/17/a-baby/ ))

"You're adorable when you stutter, you know that." Daemon said placing a kiss atop her head.

"Confront him about it, I guess." Van said with a slight sigh. "After all, I really can't go around punching people's faces in on suspicion alone, even if I was fit to do the deed."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:15 pm
{I like it. XD ********' lazy a** babies, always burping and pooping! They damn well better prove their might before I let them barf on my floor! scream }

"Where do we find him, then?" Mala asked, still having no clue as to where to find Daemon.

Larai's face flushed to an even brighter red, despite her soft chuckling. She offered him a light kiss back, not sure what else to say at the moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:20 pm
"I actually might be able to help with that...." Kai said, a gleam in his eye as he was the only other person who knew about Larai's cave.

"I promise I'm not going to ditch you like those other creeps. They don't know what they gave up on." Daemon said as he hugged her, having heard what Kai said about her previous flames.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:27 pm
Mala instantly held a gleam of hope in her eyes. "How?! HOW?!" Mala exclaimed, looking over at Kai as she eagerly pleaded for him to tell.

Larai hugged Daemon back, a little more tightly than usual. "I'll never forgive you if you do." she muttured, gazing into his eyes for a moment - dead serious as she said this. If he turned out like the other two, she would certainly be both angry at him and herself for trusting him.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:35 pm
"She had a secret cave when we were kids and kept it as a hideout after we grew up." Kai said starting to leave to lead Mala there.

"Love to come with, but I've got two babies to watch in the mean time." Van said with a slight chuckle, making no attempt to get up from the couch.

"If I do, I give you full permission to chase me down and shove a dagger in my back." Daemon assured her. "Because the best revenge is the ironic sort."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:43 pm
{I don't know what to post for Mala now, or what to have her say in confrontation. gonk }

"I'll hold you to those words." Larai warned, her warm smile returning once more. She offered him a kiss on the cheek afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:46 pm
((Cue the confrontation? Might I suggest catching them mid kiss? Typical 'get away from my daughter'? Maybe some slinging of spells? Generic 'why should we trust you now' speech? sweatdrop
Also I g2g soon. >.>))

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:00 pm
{Alright, we could do that.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:03 pm
"I love you." Daemon said softly before returning it with a soft kiss on her lips as he held her in his arms.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:04 pm
Larai gladly returned the kiss, letting her lips linger near his for many moments until...

Mala slipped in just in time to see Daemon and Larai's making out, which infuriated her greatly. "Get. The <********>. Away from her." the sorceress hissed.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:16 pm
That tone was quick in sending a chill go right down Daemon's spine. "Um, I'm sure we can just talk this out..." he said with a nervous and downright scared smile as he turned to face Mala, hands up in innocence.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:32 pm
"If you're actually who I think you are, can you explain why the hell you have the gaul to return here after all these years? Better yet, why you had your filthy lecherous hands on my baby girl?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:39 pm
"Because when I first met her, I didn't even know it was her at the time until Van sent that letter. I've changed over the years because of Milly's treatment and I'm dreadfully sorry for what I've done to you all, and she forgave me even though I know I don't deserve it, but it's the absolute truth and I promise I mean no harm!" Daemon said, bowing his head and putting his hands together while begging for forgiveness.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:50 pm
Mala looked genuinely confused. After staring for many moments in utter confusion she exclaimed, "Why the hell should I believe you?! Why shouln't I just fry your face off here and now!"

About this time, of course, Larai stood and put herself between Daemon and Mala - refusing to let her family get any more violent with Daemon until he actually proved to be as big of a douchebag as they thought he was.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:55 pm
"I know...I know...." Daemon said keeping his head bowed. "I'm sorry doesn't cut it, but give me the chance and I'll gladly try to make it up to you."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games