Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 pm
With that Damien went up to Jian's office to see what he was doing. He wasn't aware that Monica was there as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:51 pm
((Uh... um... trying to think fast... trying to think fast... damn writers block! >.< ))

"Why can't you tell me now?" He asked her. "Why later?" He asked her. "Damien's my best friend, so it's not like there's anything he would hide from me. So if there's something important going on that neither of us know about, that's not a good thing. So... what's going on?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:35 pm
Not long after Jian said that, Damien knocked on the office door. "You busy?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:26 pm
Jian was surprised by Damien knocking on his door so soon, and opened it up for him. "Hello Absolute Leader." He said, then turned back to Monica. "We were just talking about some... what was it? Commotion in the slums, right? I'm surprised I hadn't heard something about it sooner. I was going to look into it and see if it needs military attention. It would be bad if the rebels reorganized and are attacking again."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:37 pm
"That's fine. You were busy so I sent Lt. General de Varil off to take care of it. He reported back and stated that everything was taken care of. I'm sure an official document explaining everything has been filed" Damien said, not aware that Jay had stepped out to deal with something else.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:14 pm
"Ahh. I see. Thanks." Jian nodded.

((So... um... what should we do now that Aya is um... gone until further notice? ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:09 pm
A call came in to Monica's phone that was urgent, so she had to go.

((I dunno. I'm not deleting the profiles, so the characters will just have to be sidelined for the moment.))

"So how's progress going?" Damien asked, looking around Jian's office.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 pm
"Slow, but that's to be expected. I may just have to go through only one or two a day instead of doing the whole bulk at once." He told him. "How about on you end? How are things?"

((I guess so... Hmm... *thinks... thinks.... thinks* idea !! ))

Shadow sat bored in her cell when she suddenly heard struggling from the outside along with guards swearing. Suddenly, she heard gunfire and jumped. 'What the hell!?' she thought when suddenly, her cell went on lockdown and she heard alarms going off. She leaned against the wall, listening closely as she heard the putter of buttons being pressed. 'Is that Zil? So soon? ... No. Can't be.' She thought.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:16 pm
"Things are going pretty well. There was a problem with our prisoner, but she was moved to a higher security cell. Hopefully she won't be any more trouble" Damien said. He then remembered she still had that gun. He would have to get it away from her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:23 am
"I hope so." Jian replied when he heard the alarm going off. "That wouldn't happen to be our prisoner, would it?" Jian asked.

Shadow heard more gunfire along with more buttons being pressed. Suddenly, the door opened and a figure walked in. "Where are you?!" The figure demanded, pointing the gun inside of the cell. Not recognizing the person, Shadow hit them in the back of the head before running out of the cell. The figure fell to the ground, rubbing their head before getting up and chasing after her. "I need back up. Subject escaped and is hostile."

"What are you doing?" The guards yelled as Shadow ran into the room. They pointed their guns at her only to be shot by the figure behind her. "S-s**t!" Another guard yelled, changing targets to the figure as Shadow ran into the next room, hearing screams behind her. Feeling the blood rushing through her veins, she started navigating the facility, trying to find a good place to hide.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:06 pm
"Well, actually..." Damien started. He then heard the alarm. "What is going on now?!!" he demanded.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:22 pm
Jian's phone began to go off. He looked at Damien and then picked up the phone? "Hello? Yes. What?!" Jian demanded. "Yes! Of course." He told them before hanging up. "There's a group of hostiles on the first floor. They shot and killed ten soldiers. Our troops are trying to isolate them now." Jian told him. "The place is on lockdown, so they shouldn't be able to get to the third floor. Apparently the lockdown was automatically triggered before the soldiers did it manually."

Shadow rushed up the back stairs and into the kitchen. She dove into one of the cupboards as the figure who chased her rushed into the kitchen after her and shot two of the chefs. "Alright. Where is the girl? You have five seconds to tell me before I blow off your f****** head!" The figure demanded to the head chef, but the head chef was too terrified and confused to answer. The figure kicked open an empty shelf before walking out of the room to continue the search. Shadow didn't move and stayed within the cupboard for now.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:15 pm
"You know, for HQ we are really lacking in security. How many break ins has this been?" Damien questioned, irritated. "I hope Monica and her elite squad are on it" Damien said. The upper part of HQ had its own barrier, but Damien told Jian to get his gun just in case.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:29 pm
"You're right. This is a pain. Though, on the optimistic side of things, we've survived this many with minimal casualties." He said, getting his gun. "Let me pull up the twin's surveillance system." he said, carefully moving passed his stacks of folders on the floor to his desk. He pushed a button where a large monitor was lowered, hanging from the ceiling. Feed from the cameras all over the hq were displayed. Lets see if we can figure out what happened." He said, starting from a room of dead guards and reversing the feed. "Ok... ok..." he said, shifting the feed until he found the beginning. "It looks like this group blew out the side entrance and started shooting from there, but... looks like they didn't get that far..." Jian said when he noticed that the shooting in the different room was caused by someone else. "Wait... It looks like we have two parties. This one attacks as a diversion while this one looks like a singular unit." He said. "The lone one is on the second floor." he said, focusing the screen on the invader searching though rooms and knocking things over. "It looks like they're searching for something, but we're up here and the information units are on the first floor."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:01 pm
"It could be that guy coming back for Shadow. Which one is the surveillance for her cell?" Damien asked, looking at the various images.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games