Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:06 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Astra; Wine. Ha ha. n.n;
You know me... I have to wait. We'll just be laying the basics for it right now. We won't fully drain it now.

-glower-
Just tell Sypher how to learn the friggin jutsu! It will give me something to doooooOO!

There's other things you could dooooooOO, you know. Ha ha.
I'd rather not have to give instructions on the same technique three times over.

Then just give him a scroll and Sypher will teach the others after he learned it! Lazy butt!!! D<  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:09 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Then just give him a scroll and Sypher will teach the others after he learned it! Lazy butt!!! D<

Hardly lazy! You realize that by Kin teaching you Suiho, Sypher will actually be meeting criteria for chakra training? Then by teaching the three of you, Kin has chakra training worked over as well! I'm thinkin' smart here!

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:11 pm
After watching the Naruto abridged by Little Kuriboh, I really question the effectiveness of water jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:12 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Hardly lazy! You realize that by Kin teaching you Suiho, Sypher will actually be meeting criteria for chakra training? Then by teaching the three of you, Kin has chakra training worked over as well! I'm thinkin' smart here!

>> I don't understand that. Why will Sypher be meeting criteria if he's learning? And I'm friggin bored D< Damn it all! I'm gonna make another character for kicks D<  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:22 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

>> I don't understand that. Why will Sypher be meeting criteria if he's learning? And I'm friggin bored D< Damn it all! I'm gonna make another character for kicks D<

Since they are of equal rank, you'll get a chakra boost for being taught by someone of equal or higher ranking!

You can blame me all you want, but it's also Wine and Tenshi holdin' you up!

You've still got something to reply to, by the by!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:23 pm
iOath
After watching the Naruto abridged by Little Kuriboh, I really question the effectiveness of water jutsu.

Little Kuriboh and the rest of those people that do abridged series are nothing but morons and nitwits, which is why they get the same to view them. >.>

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:26 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Since they are of equal rank, you'll get a chakra boost for being taught by someone of equal or higher ranking!

You can blame me all you want, but it's also Wine and Tenshi holdin' you up!

You've still got something to reply to, by the by!!

OAO -hugs-
Oh oh oh! How much?! How much?! How much chakra boost?!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 pm
Until you get to the higher ranks of suiton, you're pretty much splashing people with water. sweatdrop Except for the water blade and stuff.  

iOath

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:29 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

-Hugs-
It's just fifteen, but it's fifteen most people won't get, since they solo grind and can't learn anything new. Ha ha.

Give 'em half an hour, and if they don't post by then, I'll post the instructions.

I can't help but wonder how blunt I have to be about mail? xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:30 pm
-Comes back dripping back- hey guys what'd I miss? ^ ^

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:31 pm
iOath

Which is all well and good. Water's always required higher amounts of power in terms of lethality, because a shinobi pumps out a ******** ton of chakra to draw the water out of the air. That's why the only two I have under the rank of B are Mizutamari Yasou and the blade.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:31 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

-Hugs-
It's just fifteen, but it's fifteen most people won't get, since they solo grind and can't learn anything new. Ha ha.

Give 'em half an hour, and if they don't post by then, I'll post the instructions.

I've gotten the hint, buster >> But I'm watching a bloody movie called Azumi...so its kinda hard to write cutesy stuff with a man screaming as his leg is chopped off and the villan spins round and round as his head gets cut off.

Why ya dripping, Octo?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:34 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Why not just inform me as such right away, rather than me droppin' nudgings left and right? xD
It'd be less bothersome that way, wouldn't it?

-Offers my safety blanket- Cold, October? n.n

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:35 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

-Hugs-

I've gotten the hint, buster >> But I'm watching a bloody movie called Azumi...so its kinda hard to write cutesy stuff with a man screaming as his leg is chopped off and the villan spins round and round as his head gets cut off.

Why ya dripping, Octo?

I went swimmin :'D -now has towel on head drying hair- >w< it drys alot faster since i got it cut :'P

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Disturbia Underheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:35 pm
I think....I think Im going to train my genin in a bit O_O  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games