Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:03 pm
Neuro frowned when he heard his name called, he looked at the man still wanting to kill him but it longer mattered, he walked outside and opened a portal pulling Luc out,"Boy what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon wasn't going to let her just walk away. Not even. He grabbed her tightly enough to leave bruising. "You're not going anywhere until I get her back." He pulled her intohim, both arms holding her like iron bars. "Giver her back or I break every bone in your body." He hissed, as much as it would pain him, he would do it.

"Shh. It's alright my love, I'm going to keep you safe from now on." Dante said, choking back sobs and kissed her lips.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:08 pm
User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

Alice's eyes widen when she saw Luc get pulled through a portal. "Dammit!" She exhaled sharply, "Fine, it appears this will have to wait for another day." She turned to leave, figure she'd come back when the boy wasn't being sucked through portals and when Neuro was here.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:10 pm
"Just to see if I can help, I've already done everything that has needed to in the house. That is all I wish." He said not bothering to squirm in his arms.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:14 pm
Neuro looked at him, seeing how he wanted to help others so much reminded him of someone else, he shook that memory away,"Go help Leon get Soli."

Soli just looked at him laughing,"Go ahead and do it, you'll just fuel her fear even more,"She kept laughing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:19 pm
He nodded. "Where are they?" He asked looking around not to see them anywhere.  

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:22 pm

A look of disbelief crossed the were's face. "What? she's a fraid of me? Why?" He almost sounded panicked and deeply hurt by these words.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:29 pm
Neuro appeared in front of him,he let Luc go,"What are you doing girl."he looked at her and saw the collar gone,"Seem the worse has happened."

Soli just stared at Leon,"Argon made her afraid of you being making is appear you were attacking her and also attacking the old man who took care of her,"She kept laughing.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:37 pm
Luc sighed. "Let's see." He took a small book that his mother had given him the birthday before she died. He sighed as he remembered it. A light bulb lit up as he saw what the trick was. He got up and began to spin. A green energy seemed to come off of him that bit at Solis' demonic energy. He hopped it would press it back and make it weaker. Hopping anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Leon's arms lost their grip on the demon and he fell to his knees, his heart crumbling in his chest. "And she believed I would hurt her? Even after I told her I'd rather die than bring her pain?" He asked, his eyes on the ground. His eyes tung with tears, his throat closing up. Why? Why would she believe such lies? How could she? He shook his head. Not now, not now! He could break down just yet. Soli, he need to make her come back, he needed to give her the strength to fight this thing that she was. "Soli, you had faith in me, even knowing what I was and what I might have done to you, so now I'm going to return the favor." He looked up, his green eyes loving and warm before he pulled the demon down to him and kissed her like he would kiss Soli.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:45 pm
User Image
Kane moved swiftly. If he had any feeling for his brither they were gone, replaced by muderous rage. He pulled the motality dagger and plunged it into Argon's breast. "Just die," his voice a harsh carress.

Argon's eyes widened. "What is this....this emptiness," Argon said as he fell to the ground. He smiled up at Kane. "You truly are as Death, but I will still have the last laugh." Argon exploded into nothing.

Nike moaned and awoke her body on fire. Her thirst clawing at her insides. Confused and disoriented she tood and ran from the room. She had to get away, was her only thought. She ran into darkspace, tumbling away into its depths.

Misha held onto him desperately. "Let's just g-go." She wanted to go and leave this horrible place and it's ugliness.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:48 pm
Soli went limp,she returned to her human form,"What Happened?"She looked back at Leon, she felt her neck sting, and saw a mark appear on her neck, it looked like black feather, she saw Leon's eyes,"I'm sorry."She hugged him, tears felling down her face.

Neuro saw that she was alright for now, he looked at Luc and pat his head,"Good work."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:51 pm
He stopped spinning as he was petted. "Your welcome." He said. "At least the black rose seal hadn't been used." He shivered. The only reason he couldn't change form is because of that cursed spell. It was used to lock up the demon side of someone using one persons own energy. Though Luc had it used on him as a child so he didn't know all about it, but he knew enough from the small demonic pocket book.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Leon held Soli tightly to him, "It's okay Soli, you're with me and that's all that matters." He said in a whisper and kissed the top of her head. His heart hurt as if it was breaking still. Just knowing that she was afraid killed him inside, but he would never let her know how much hurt it caused him.

"Of course," Dante scooped up Misha in his arms and made his way past everyone else. He just wanted to be somewhere safe and curl up with Misha and tell her all about how this was just a bad dream.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:35 pm
Soli stood away from him,"No I'm sorry for being scared of you, but it wasn't fear of you hurting me it was the thought of losing you,"She fell to her knees still crying,"I hate that man so much for messing with me,"her vision was blurred but she could tell that Neuro and Luc were there,"Hana told me what you did to her."

Neuro nodded his head and looked at Luc,"Yes good thing,"he whispered this but there is dread inside him.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games