Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:05 pm
{{So cute! lol! And Kits! LOOVE your ears!}}

Amy's eyes widened largely. "Huh?"

After a few moments, she shook her head and laughed softly. "Sorry. I just don't hear that all the time. Usually around here, we just hug each other without asking, though it's very polite and sweet of you to ask first. Don't feel like you have to in the future, though. We all love giving and receiving hugs around here!"

Amy smiled, leaned over, and hugged Zephit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 pm
"That's good. I'm not used to people liking hugs so much." Zephit purred, wrapping his arms around Amy's back, and nuzzled into her neck instinctively.

"So do you have any plans for today?" He pulled away and gave Amy a shy smile, "Yesterday I got to watch Kits swim. She makes it look very easy."

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 pm
Amy giggled as Zephit nuzzling her neck tickled her slightly. She kept remembering that Zephit was a cat not too long ago, so this was normal for him. He didn't mean anything by it. It was cute.

Amy smiled at Zephit when he asked if she had anything planned. "I don't actually, but since we're both here, I could give you a quick tour of the gardens."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:19 pm
"I would love a tour. No one should ever pass up time with a lady. When they are pretty that is twice as true." Zephit nodded, and climbed up onto his feet. It was twice true that he shouldn't pass up time with Amy.

"I'm ready to check it out when you are." He stuffed his hands into his pockets, resisting the urge to grab Amy's. Hugs were alright, but holding hands wasn't. Unless he was holding hands with Kits. There were a lot of rules to remember about people.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:33 pm
Amy smiled and stood up from the couch. She quickly looked over to Tommy at the bar. "Tommy, I'm going to be out in the gardens. If someone needs me, just send them over there. Thank you."

She smiled at Tommy when he nodded and then led Zephit out of the back of the main building. The door to the back was behind the reception desk.

Once outside, Amy waited for the trolley to come around, and then she and Zephit got inside. Once settled and the trolley began moving again, she looked over at Zephit and smiled. "This is the fastest way to get to the gardens from the main building."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:37 pm
"O-oh? Is that so?" Zephit trembled a little as it started moving, and scooted closer to Amy. Then closer. A little closer still. Before he knew it, he was hugging her for comfort. Things that moved were most often bad things.

"S-sorry. I couldn't resist being close to you." Zephit lied nervously, his ears twitching. His tail was still and poised, ready to land on his feet in case Amy threw him out of the trolley.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 pm
Amy looked at Zephit and saw how nervous he was. When he ended up hugging her, she could feel him trembling from fright.

Amy looked at the driver. "Driver, could you stop, please? It's just such a nice evening that I think we should walk."

She patted Zephit's arms that were around her, hoping to comfort him, and then helped him out of the trolley with her.

Then, she started walking toward the gardens. "It's not too much further now, and we should walk, anyway. Excuse my lazy moment."

She giggled, hoping to ease Zephit's mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:48 pm
"N-no it is okay. I shouldn't be so scared." Zephit was blushing as he walked next to Amy. He hadn't meant to cause her any trouble, but that seemed to be his expertise.

"Thanks for walking with me instead, though. I like walking. That is how I get everywhere." He smiled a little, but kept his eyes on the ground.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:55 pm
Amy shook her head. "We're all afraid of something. Since you used to be a cat, I'm not surprised you are afraid of things that move. I'm sorry I didn't think of that sooner. And I also like to walk, so thank you for walking with me, too."

Finally, they were in front of the archway that led into the gardens. For quite a distance to the left and right was a long wall of tall green hedges.

"Here we are!"

She led Zephit through the archway and stopped right in front of the large fountain. From there, four different archways led to other parts of the garden.

"Pick an archway, any archway to go through."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 pm
Zephit examined all four the archways with the intent to know all their mysteries. If there was a secret to this question he would definitely figure it out. Yes, he would master them. The only way he knew how.

"...Hrm. Let's see... Let's see..." His brow scrunched in thought. Then he suddenly just shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's go through the one on the left!" Zephit pointed excitedly at the archway he mentioned. Anything could be on the other side, but Amy would be going with him. That was the important part.

Zephit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:09 pm
Amy smiled and nodded. "Alrighty then! And for future reference if you come here by yourself, look at the flowers by the archways."

She pointed to the one next to the archway she was walking toward on the left. "You see how this one is red? Red means that you're going further into the garden. At the other end of this row is a blue flower. When you see a blue flower, it means you're getting closer to the exit. So it's nearly impossible to get lost, and the fairies here always help us check to make sure the flowers are still by the archways in the correct color. They're fairies from my own garden, so we get along really well, as long as I wear this necklace I have to keep their dust from affecting me. So, it's very, very difficult to get lost here. I don't want you to ever feel nervous coming in here by yourself in the future."

With a smile of encouragement, Amy led the way through the path and into a relaxation area of the garden that had two hammocks and a small fountain and koi pond.

{{don't remember the exact order of the things or the color of the flowers, so they probably don't match exactly with what I said before}}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:16 pm
"I can't help but feel nervous. I'm just a nervous person, I guess." Zephit scratched his ears and looked down at the ground. Amy was doing her best to help him out. Still, he was totally feeling shy about himself.

"We'll just have to keep coming here together until I feel less nervous." He suggested with a nod, before taking a seat on one of the hammocks. It swayed back and forward, but he wasn't worried about it. Zephit just assumed he'd land on his feet, just like he did as a cat.

"Sit with me, and we'll rest a little bit. I'm learning a lot about this place, but I'd like to know more about you. One should always take interest in pretty women." Zephit nodded, and smiled invitingly.

Zephit

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:23 pm
*sheepishly enter the Aqua Springs*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:25 pm
Amy smiled and went down to sit next to Zephit. "Whatever you want to do is fine with me. I know these gardens like the back of my hand, so I can give you a tour whenever."

She tilted her head back and looked at the sky that was fading dark. It was so pretty. "Well, since I didn't get to tell you on Sunday, I'm a witch. You were so open with you who are, and I want to be as well. I'm a witch with a witch as a mother and a human as a father. That's one of the reasons I can communicate with fairies. I'm actually working really hard on spells in a spell book my mother had right now."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:28 pm
Nei1
*sheepishly enter the Aqua Springs*

{{Hi Nei!! biggrin It's great to see you here. And your outfit's so cute. biggrin Zephit and I are in the gardens if your character wants to wander out that way.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games