Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:28 pm
"Lets see." Jian said, switching one of the cameras to her cell. "It's empty." He said, rewinding the footage. "But if it is him... why isn't Shadow with him?" Jian wondered aloud as the footage reversed until Shadow was back in the cell to where she dodged him and ran out only to have the figure fire at her. "Wait a second. They're trying to assassinate her. That's... weird." Jian said, following the footage. "Hmm... there she is..." He said, pointing to the cupboard in the kitchen as the stranger killed the chef and left. "And it looks like she's still there." He said, fast forwarding to current time to make she she didn't sneak out. "So now we know who they're after. Still, why would they bother breaking in to kill her now and not while she was in the tank all those months?" He wondered.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:08 pm
"I'm not sure, but if we capture one of them, we'll squeeze out all the information we can out from him or her" Damien said. He then made a call to see if the sniper team was ready.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:28 pm
"Sounds like the plan." Jian said with a nod, watching as the larger team who blew up the side entrance was taken down and the snipers were ready. On command, they fired at the figure who was searching another room with powerful tranquilizers. In just a few moments, the figure fell down unconscious as teams of soldiers grabbed the figure and began cleaning up the mess left behind.

Shadow didn't leave the cupboard, though she watched through the peep hole as soldiers took away the bodies of the dead chefs and others cleaned up the messes. She swallowed hard, wondering if it was all over now.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:36 pm
"Make sure the prisoner doesn't leave the room. If she tries anything funny, hit her with a tranquilizer" Damien ordered, then headed down to the kitchen area.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:55 pm
"Yes sir." The soldiers said as the person captured was first searched and removed of their weapons before taken down to a cell. There, they did another search to make sure they hadn't missed anything.

The chefs saw Damien, some still in shock and lamenting over the deaths of their fellow chefs as he came in. It didn't make them feel any better when they saw secretaries and other workers who were shot also being carried down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:34 pm
"Where is she?" Damien asked when he entered the room. The gunmen motioned to the cupboard, but kept their weapons trained in that direction, just in case Shadow tried anything.

Damien walked over. "You still in there?" he asked.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:02 pm
Shadow slowly peaked her head out when she heard Damien's voice, and she saw Damien and the gunmen. Guessing the intruder had been taken care of, she crawled out of the cupboard and stood up. "Who was that?" She asked him, looking confused.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 pm
"Some sort of assassin group, but they're being taken care of and one is being interrogated for information. We should soon find out who they are and who sent them...plus how they got in so easily. I have a feeling there are more rats in the factory then I thought" Damien said, with obvious irritation at the whole ordeal.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:31 pm
Shadow said nothing, tiling her head slightly at his words. "If you had a rat problem, why didn't you get a cat? Otherwise they'll grow in number. Figuratively speaking of course." She told him. "Either way, I don't like being gunned down by someone I don't know." She said, folding her arms and looking towards the ground uncomfortably.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:40 am
"Obviously my cats aren't pouncing hard enough. I may have to call in an exterminator" Damien said. He then looked Shadow up and down. "Well, seems now there are two unusable cells. Now I have to figure out what to do" Damien said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:42 pm
Shadow perked her head back up and looked at Damien. "Oh... right..." She replied. "So... what are you going to do? Keep them pointing those guns at me full time?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:36 pm
"Well, this assassination group knows your here now. We're going to have to move you to a location where they won't know. This time only a very select few will know where you are. Only those that I trust the most" Damien said. In the long run this may have worked to his advantage. He wanted to move Shadow to the experimentation camp, and now he had a good excuse.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:12 pm
"It doesn't matter. They will find me." Shadow told him. "I don't even know who this group is, but I know they will. Think about it. They either assumed that you killed me and when they discovered I was alive, came to finish the job. But if that was true, how did that one know the password to unlock my cell? They'd have to be inside your government. Meaning... they're trying to kill me for the same reason you're keeping me alive. It was probably a capture or kill mission. If they're willing to sacrifice that many people to get a shot at killing me, it means they're a large opposing organization. Probably another country." She told him. "And they've probably got enough spies running around that they could kill one and be fine. So, as I said, it doesn't matter." She told him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:33 pm
"I see" Damien said, "well then, we're going to need a new plan". They would have to fake Shadow's death and sneak her to a secret location to confined.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:40 pm
"Yes, well, while you're thinking of something, I'll go take a nap in your office." She told him. "That or get in the way and cause as much trouble as I can." She jested.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games