Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3587 3588 3589 3590 3591 3592 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 am

... would you mind....
umm....
well giving me your opinion on my choice of outfit? redface
I really have no one to help me gonk
and I think you understand what I'll need to be going for with this... User Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:08 am

*looks at Ryzan strangely*
I might not be one who can predict destiny, but I can tell you that I wouldn't be here with you right now if I didn't want to be. And if this is where you want me to be as well, then that's good enough for me.

*holds Ryzan behind the ear and looks him in the eye*
When I said that you are the most valuable thing in my life right now.... I meant it. You've -always- been the most valuable thing in my life. I... um.... I didn't really have much reason to care about anything until I met you.

*kisses him softly, letting it linger for a while*
I will do anything to make sure you're happy. If I've got to serve drinks without being paid, I'll do it. If it means having to obey the commands of the ladies, I'll still do it.

*looks off to the side and gulps, eye twitching a bit with his next statement*
Even if it means Psyzapp wants me to wear a tutu again while I serve drinks. *twitch* stare I'm not going to like it... but if I have to... I'll do it.

*hears Ryzan trying to hold back a giggle, but soon it develops into full blown laughter*
You don't have to laugh so hard! gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 am

Why, I'd be more than happy to give my opinion, Ayami. I'm flattered you'd even consider me. User Image *Sips her latte.*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 am

*blushes deeply then gives her a "one second" finger and rushes down stairs - she returns to the office entrance after awhile and carefully steps out into the bar - trying to walk fluidly and elegantly*
Too much?.. redface
*stands there glowing in her golden flowing dress lightly being moved by an undertow of angelic wind*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:44 am

User Image *She hears Ayami and turns around to see.* OH MY…Oh Ayami, you look quite elegant and sophisticated! Gold is a wonderful choice. You are a stunning vision of radiance and beauty! User Image Just lovely! User Image User Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:49 am

redface Really? You think it's good?
redface redface thank you so much....
I want to make a good impression....

*tries to walk around remembering to keep poise and posture*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:15 am

*Gets up from her seat.* I think you look lovely. Let me know how it goes and good luck. wink *Gathers her own latte and Katana's to take with her.*

User Image I have to go get Katana. We are going over to The Big House to interview wedding planners and choose one. Have a good rest of the day, Ayami. User Image *Grins at Ayami and heads down to get Katana and leave.*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 am

*carefully lets herself out - on her way to the long review*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:42 am

*stays in bed with Ryzan, talking for a bit longer before they get up, performing their own routines to get ready to leave and eating breakfast together. After eating, he looks over the new forms that Ryzan brought him along with the forms that Psyzapp handed to "Seth" for payroll and he starts filling them out, starting with his community service forms since that seems like it will take a lot less time. Ryzan takes a seat across the table from him as he does so and watches*

I do not see why it is necessary to still complete everything for Seth as there is no reason for Seth to be here anymore, and you cannot be both.
*continues going over the forms, not looking up as he speaks*
I've got my reasons. It might not be of the utmost importance that people not know about Seth, but if it's still possible to keep him a secret, then I want to try.

*sighs, putting his elbows up on the table and cradling his chin in his hands*
Would they not recognize the handwriting?

*shrugs* Depends on how much attention they're paying. The same people aren't going to be looking at these different forms, though... not that I'm aware at least. Besides, I do take steps to at least try to make them different.
*finishing up the paperwork for community service, he puts it off to the side*

Anything in particular? I know well enough that learning to do signatures differently is not ves difficult, jhal an entire style of handwriting...
Well, first off... *looks up at Ryzan as he passes the pen from his left hand to his right hand, then begins to fill out Seth's forms* There's a bit of a different slant to it. Seth's handwriting is also a bit more sloppy and in all caps.
That sounds horrible.
*laughs slightly and nods* Trust me, it looks horrible too, but it's legible and passes for ordinary.

*he finishes up the forms, then goes to put on the finishing touches of "Seth"s outfit.... namely the eyeliner and the contacts. Looking in the mirror, he sees he's still got a black eye, but it isn't nearly as bad as it was before. There isn't any swelling anymore, but there's still noticeable bruising. He puts the contacts in first then starts to apply the eyeliner when Ryzan walks in*

Since you are able to come and go freely, you do not really need to disguise yourself...
Yes I do. If anyone is watching that surveillance footage, they'll know the last guy that entered your quarters aside from you is Seth. I'm hoping this is going to be the last time I'll have to do this, though. You can just let me out the back when I'm done and I'll come home later.
*pouts* Can I not accompany you?
*puts the eyeliner pencil down a moment and looks over at Ryzan* It's not like I'm going to be gone for long... but I guess if you really want to come....
I would like that ves mzilt.
*shrugs then goes back to applying the eyeliner*
Sure. I plan on visiting Draa first. You might need to be there to change him anyway.

*finishes with the eyeliner and changes to his human form. He makes sure he's got all the jewelry and other things Seth wears with him, then he and Ryzan exit out the back entrance and head for dame's apartment*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Raz came through the door of the bar with a bit of a serious expression on her face, she had heard a disturbing rumour circulating around the mill that Psy gave Black a place to stay at the doors... a rather disconcerning thought now that he had openly decided to wage conflict against her. Oh well, she supposed that every budding friendship was going to have those who withered before they bloomed. It was a shame that she consciously decided to make an enemy out of her. Tonight however, she was willing to put that aside in exchange for some merriment. She had finally moved into her new place and had everything set up. She went to the bar and mixed herself a Grateful Dead and took a seat, this weekend she would have to get liquered with Leko.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:12 pm

-dame finally rolls back into the MW after her Meet and Greet on Tuesday. She looks sleep-drunkenly giddy and her eyes are glazed over. The petals on her hairbow are a bit smooshed. She giggles and waves at Raz before going to make herself something chocolatey behind the bar-
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:20 pm

*walks through the front door mumbling something about streets paved in gold along with a bunch of obscenities*
*catch the familiar faces drinking at the bar*
Oh well good at least there is someone to drink with!
Dame you look a little haggard...User Image
and Raz, lovely lady how are you?

*grabs that invisible bottle of Japanese scotch not even thinking about the fact it's invisible and pours herself a snifter full of it*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:42 pm

"I feel pretty damn good." Raz admited with a smile after she waved to Dame, who then promptly retreated to get something to satisfy her. "I finally got moved into my castle and all my slaves got rounded up... so that means that this weekend we'll have to get totally loaded in celebration. I plan to drink at least four bars dry, I hope that you can keep up with me, Ragamuffin."
Raz's face died down a little bit. "Though I heard a rather... disturbing rumour going around, I heard that the vampire that attacked me is getting a room here. I don't know if its true or not, and I'd rather hope not, seeing as it would mean that Psy has chosen to make an ally out of an enemy of mine. How about you, love? Having a good few days... by the way... your drink is clear."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:52 pm

-dame chokes up on her milkshake she had made, coughing and hacking. She starts hitting her chest, whipping around to stare wildly at Raz, face turning red. Finally after a moment or two of coughing, she catches her breath and yells wildly- eek mad stressed WHAT?! That is COMPLETELY nonsense! That b*****d isn't WELCOME in this bar anymore!!! I don't know what kind of 'sources' you get your information from but they certainly need to get their facts straight!!!!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:56 pm

*coughs on the invisible liquid*
User Image What do you mean??
That is some rumor...
Where on earth did you hear it from?

*coughs till she can speak clearly*
Well it is my understanding, since I can't recall User Image
that he's had a room here all along.
I just haven't seen him since my apparent incident.
Maybe he just finally got the courage to ask her for it back seeing that I didn't kill him when I last had the chance...

*sips on the clear fluid again then it registers to her that Razz noticed that*User Image mrgreen
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3587 3588 3589 3590 3591 3592 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games