Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:00 pm
"We may have to use both." He said shivering. "And frankly one should not use both at once."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:30 pm
Brago picked up Hana, content that she had recovered and settled down. "Women... emotions are their downfall"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:36 pm
User Image
Hana was asleep in brago's arms. Her mind was racing in failed attempt to repair the damage that Argon had done.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:46 pm
Brago returned to the Mansion. He was feeling the effects from Category 2. It hurt him, but it didnt matter. He lay Hana on their bed and sat next to her. " What am I going to do with you.." he kissed her forehead  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:57 pm
User Image
Hana stirred in her sleep. In her mind her loss on reality was crossing brago with the man who had raped her when she was young. A pained expression came on her face. "...Bra...go..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:02 pm
"Hana.." Brago looked at her closely. " Perhaps shes haveing a good dream about me.."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:11 pm
User Image
Hana slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry at first but it came it to focus. She looked around the room confused, still mentally unstable. She saw brago and let out a tiny scream of panic and scrambled to the other side of the bed, trying to hide behind the sheets. She started to shake.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:16 pm
" Hana, what are you doing? You are injured. Lay down"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 pm
User Image
Hana was still mixing reality with her memory. She gripped her head in both hand and started to cry. "Make it stop! Make it stop!" she begged. Her aura wrapped her in a blanket, making the large cracks in her restraints glow. She tired to focus on brago, but the face of the man from the past kept covering his.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:28 pm
Brago walked up to her and grabbed her arm tightly. "Your starting to annoy me. Whatever it is you are seeing is a lie! Now return to normal before I slug you, Hana."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:33 pm
User Image
Hana froze when brago grabbed her. She could see brago clearly now, even though the space around him was still twisting. "Don't hurt me please..." She begged Brago. "He did something to ...didn't he?" her memory was fuzzy of what happened with Argon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:02 am
"Whatever, Hana" he let go of her. "Fine, be scared of me as much as you want."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:45 am
Fox Demon Kirara

Nike moaned and awoke her body on fire. Her thirst clawing at her insides. Confused and disoriented she tood and ran from the room. She had to get away, was her only thought. She ran into darkspace, tumbling away into its depths.
Kerat followed up Nike and grabbed hold to stop her. She could go into blood frenzy and that would be bad for she could be marked by hunters if that would happen. Even if Nike wasn't a vampire she needed to hold onto herself. She would become a beast if the thirst took over her. He had seen it happen before when new vampires didn't accept their fate and stopped eating. The thirst always won but if one played with it, it was always the last thing. "Nike, hold on. I know the desire in your eyes. Take mine!" Kerat folder up clothes on his sleeve. He was filled with blood and his blood was filled with his strength. Nike would be able to run from him and she wouldn't be able to drain him. Well now he knew what power the knife held, Kerat had played his part and was now an ally of Kane. So would the war be played out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:34 am
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon picked up Soli and held her in his arms, wondering what the last statement meant, but figured it was directed towads Nueor or someone else. He sighed and wiped away any fallen tears. "My love, let's worry about matters later," He said, "Let's get you home and in bed. You can rest up and when you wake, there'll be a warm meal and a bath waiting for you, okay?"

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:40 am
Luc could be seen jumping about. Waves of energy seemed to flow through the ground as he did this. The area grew calm and silent. Something that everyone needed for once. Everything seemed peaceful. The water seemed like ground as the boys energy flowed freely through it. He sent waves out to all corners of the City knowing everyone would be safe for at least another night.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games