Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:22 pm
I'm off to take a shower, and then eat some lunch. Be back in a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:23 pm
Stopping by real quick while I wait for my lunch to heat up...

IT'S SNOWING! blaugh  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:37 pm
I'm back.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:39 pm
It's so funny looking on Facebook and seeing all of the new statuses that are appearing of people stating it's snowing. Sort of nice though, because it helps me see which areas are getting snow right now. Especially elevation level wise. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:45 pm
*listens to "Sherlock" while going through her Shakespeare essay and editing, and watching it snow* biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:33 pm
Hee hee! It's snowing where I'm at too Moonie! I so hope it sticks so I can go outside and make mini snowmen on our bare fence poles! lol! ^_^  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:50 pm
Princess Zelda21
Hee hee! It's snowing where I'm at too Moonie! I so hope it sticks so I can go outside and make mini snowmen on our bare fence poles! lol! ^_^

Very cool. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:51 pm
Woot! I'm done with my Shakespeare essay. biggrin Now to work on the two voice poem, and read Monster and do the response for my Y.A. Lit. class.

And then I'll probably start working on my Movies essay about Star Trek (2010).  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:53 pm
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21

Very cool. 3nodding

Yeah! I can't wait, I'm sooo excited! ^_^ What would you do if if your yard was covered in snow?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:24 pm
Princess Zelda21
Prof. Moonie
Princess Zelda21

Very cool. 3nodding

Yeah! I can't wait, I'm sooo excited! ^_^ What would you do if if your yard was covered in snow?

Depends on how much snow we have. If we have alot, I usually build snow figures. Sometimes its the traditional snowmen. Sometimes I do snow cats. One time I did a snow stud - basically the upper portion of a guy's body, complete with a six pack stomach. *laughs* Um... sometimes I go sledding. Or I just walk around taking photos of things.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:27 pm
Finished doing my two-voice poem. Originally I planned on doing Copper Sun, using Amari' and Polly's voices, but I changed my mind. I ended up doing the voices of Michael and Skellig from Skellig. Can't wait to hear what it sounds like when we perform the two-voice poems in class.

I'm going to go take some pictures of the snow real quick... and then I'll work on reading Monster.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm
Done taking pictures of the snow.

Now I'm going to head off and read Monster. Depending on whether I finish the book before dinnertime or not, I might be back soon. If not... I don't know when I'll get back around to post here. Probably not until tomorrow most likely. If that's the case, then farewell everyone. Enjoy the snow for those of you folks who are getting it. smile  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:19 am
Day 18 :: Your views on gay marriage
Let them get married. Love is love. We shouldn't be discriminating against who loves who. Don't we want to spread love around the world? Don't we want the percentage of marriages to go back up and decrease the number of divorces? Well, your solution is standing right in front of you! Seriously, I don't understand the whole issue behind it. Just because it'll be allowed doesn't mean that suddenly everyone is going to become queer or anything like that. And also just because it is allowed doesn't mean that those who are queer should be forced into marriage. Straight folks aren't forced into marriage (except for in certain countries where it's part of their customs to continue the arranged marriage practice). So, what's the hold up? Is our country really that homophobic? What happened to promoting equality - the very soul image of what America stands for? Why is America, the land of the free, so bloody backwards on so many different issues? Is simply because it's stubborn? It doesn't want to follow the "trend" that other countries have successfully put into motion? America just wants to be "unique" and doesn't want to conform to other coutnries' activities. Wow... America... wow. If you are seriously acting like some high school kid, your behavior isn't helping us at all. So, once again, why is there the hold up with gay marriage? And don't give me any of that whole bible stuff. I know the Bible well enough to know what it says. Whatever happened to "Love thy neighbor?" What happened to being the Good Samaritan? I think we've lost that imagery.

So, in the end- Yes! I support gay marriage!

1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:22 am
Good morning everyone!

Can you tell which political issue I feel strongly about? xd I'm not much of a political person... but that is one issue I actually have a stance about. Probably because 90% of my friends are of the queer community. So... yeah...  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 am
I loved waking up to a winter wonderland today. smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games