Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:32 pm
Cuwen
Nei1
*sheepishly enter the Aqua Springs*

{{Hi Nei!! biggrin It's great to see you here. And your outfit's so cute. biggrin Zephit and I are in the gardens if your character wants to wander out that way.}}
(Okay.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:33 pm
{{ wink }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:35 pm
"A witch, huh? I didn't know witches were real. That was all just story book stuff to me. You really are something amazing, Amy. No wonder you have so many great friends." Zephit laid back against the hammock, staring up at the sky. He had seen so many different skies that they'd kind of lost their magic.

"And whatever I want to do is hardly always appropriate." Zephit admitted with a light blush on his face. He didn't see the point of hiding the things he thought about doing, "I'm likely to do something I shouldn't if you give me open permission. Like kiss you, or hold your hand. I know you don't like that."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:39 pm
*walks though the rooms, the only sound is her footsteps*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:44 pm
Out the in the gardens, Amy seemed a little surprised at Zephit's response about witches, though she smiled. "You didn't know witches were real? Well, there are a few creatures here in Geezerville that can do magic, though I think I'm the only hardcore witch... You can transform from a cat into a human, but you didn't think witches were real? Well, I guess I have to be fair because until I met Kits, I didn't know nekos were real. I had never even heard of them."

She laughed softly, somewhat ruefully at his comments about friends. "I have a few good friends here, Zephit. Not a lot. I'm kind of hard to take sometimes, and it used to be pretty hard for me to get close to people. I'd push them away if they got too close simply because... well, that's a long story."

Amy looked quite startled at what Zephit mentioned at the end. "Kiss? Zephit... we just met. And cats don't kiss so... Or do you mean just on the hand?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:46 pm
Nei1
*walks though the rooms, the only sound is her footsteps*

{{I'll use this account to post as Jessi now. smile }}

Jessi looked up from the paperwork she was working on when she heard steps and smiled at the individual (Nei). "Hello there! Welcome to Aqua Springs. Can I help you?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:47 pm
Hi, is anyone else here?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:50 pm
Nei1
Hi, is anyone else here?

Jessi nodded with a bright smile on her face. "Sure is! There are some people in the spas, some in the pools, and Amy, if you're looking for one of the owners, is in the gardens. The gardens are by the big hill that you can see as you come closer to AS. Can't miss 'em."  

Jessi_Deramis

Zephit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:50 pm
"People kiss, though. I used to see it all the time when I was a cat. I've always been curious about it, that's all." Zephit scratched at his ears, he had certainly said something weird. Amy felt uncomfortable about it at least, so that is why he explained.

"I-I would never just kiss someone of course. Curiosity killed that cat. Or so people keep telling me when I get into things." He started to blush pretty dark, looking away from Amy. There were a lot of things he tried at first that didn't go as he planned. Like pushing all the buttons on an elevator, or buying fish at the pet store to eat them. It seemed that kissing almost turned into one of those things too.

"S-sorry that I'm bad at being normal." Zephit apologized weakly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:56 pm
Amy relaxed a little bit more as Zephit explained. "Oh, Zephit, I'm sorry. You see, certain connotations usually go along with kissing, so when you mentioned it, I didn't see it as something just innocent or you being curious. You see, when people kiss..."

Amy sighed softly. This pained her to talk about, so she tried to keep it as technical as she could, not think about Karrie. Her voice was much softer, though.

"Kissing is very intimate. It's usually between two people who really like each other, romantically, that is. It's hard to explain what romance is, but as time goes on, I think you'll figure out what it is."

She, for some odd reason, got a flash of that first kiss she gave Tes and chuckled ruefully. "And then of course, people sometimes kiss others because they're really angry and are really stupid at the time. So try not to ever be that."

She shook her head and sighed again, a small grin on her face this time. Then, she grew more serious as she looked at Zephit's bashful expression.

"Zephit, you're just learning. I'll try to keep that in mind if you promise to not hold back questions you might have, alright? We just have to be patient with each other. And you know, normal is very much overrated. You're fun like this... once I understand what you're talking about."

She giggled softly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:58 pm
I see, thank you. *waves and heads off towards the garden*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:01 pm
Nei1

Jessi waved happily and called after her. "You're very welcome! Let me know if you need anything, and you have a great night, now!"

{{Yeah, I feel like playing her as the sickingly cheerful one tonight. Iunno why. lol.}}  

Jessi_Deramis

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:03 pm
Jessi_Deramis
Nei1

Jessi waved happily and called after her. "You're very welcome! Let me know if you need anything, and you have a great night, now!"

{{Yeah, I feel like playing her as the sickingly cheerful one tonight. Iunno why. lol.}}
( xd rofl )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:06 pm
"So I should only kiss someone if I really like them? That makes sense I guess. And don't worry, Amy. I know what romance is, silly. Cats fall in love too, ya know." Zephit smiled a little, sitting up now that he didn't feel so stupid. Well he still felt stupid, but at least Amy didn't seem to mind that.

"I used to have someone very special to me, when I was a cat. We did everything together. I thought it was going to last forever." He pawed at the patch over his eye and sighed. Everything good felt like it was going to last forever once. But Zephit knew better than that now. Nothing good lasted forever.

"I'll be sure to ask you any questions I do have though. Since you don't seem like the type to make fun of me for it. Thanks for that, Amy. Being a person is tough." Zephit nodded, his blush having fully faded as he talked. Without thinking he leaned against Amy with a yawn.

Zephit

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:07 pm
Nei1
Jessi_Deramis
Nei1

( xd rofl )

{{ xp }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games