Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:48 am
{Okay.}

"I hope so. You'll need to be tough to deal with my family." Larai said in a half-joking manner.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:00 pm
"So is it as bad as we thought?" Van asked, as he lay on the couch with Anise when Mala and Kai came back.

"Once again, remember who you're talking to. I think I should know that much." Daemon said with a slight chuckle.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:03 pm
Mala, of course, looked pretty miserable regardless. She always hated the thought of her children growing up. She said nothing as she went on to hug Van for comfort.

"Hopefully, they'll eventually calm down, though. Even if only a little." Larai said, even if she doubted this would ever be the case.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:07 pm
"Well, I seem to be on parole now. That's certainly a start." Daemon said optimistically.

"That bad?" Van said readjusting himself to hold Anise while he gave Mala a one-armed hug.

(Aaaaand now my DnD ride is on its way.)

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:17 pm
{Okay. *huggles* Have fun~}

"Yes, but we've still got a long way to go." Larai said, not too sure things would end well if her family was at all involved.

{Don't know what to post for Mala.}

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:53 pm
((We do always have the back up plot if we hit absolute block.))

"Well, once your baby brother or sister is born, we can hit the road again if they're still giving us trouble." Daemon said, remembering she wanted to help out during the later months.

((And alas, the DM didn't have the next encounter ready, so there was very little DnD shenanigans. However, there was one very large moment of brilliance. Okay, there were a few:

-The most likely drunken human bandits were back, but their buzz seemed to be wearing off. Whenever they did manage to hit someone, the DM would go "YES!! They hit!! Suck it! SUCK IT!!" Unfortunately, their damage rolls were usually crap. XD

-Unfortunately for everyone else, Punster wasn't here this week (the DM played for him) and he was largely useless while everyone else had pretty bad luck. We have decided that the term 'bad luck' is to be swapped out with the word 'Travis' (Punster's player name). So say someone botched a roll. We would say they Travis'd. XD

-We ended our encounter with a bomb on our train. It ultimately came down to Thievery skill, so I took on the job as the team rogue with a thievery modifier of 11. I kept getting 5s and lower, so while I made no progress, Scales, a dragonborn ardent with a thievery modifier of 1, decided I was taking too long and made a check. He got a 20. He wound up dismantaling and defusing more of the bomb than I did.

-Meanwhile, Kitty, our paladin/ranger or some such, was investigating a strange powder found by the bomb by tasting it. She told us her findings ("Okay, the powder tastes sweet but bitter!") while me and Scales are standing there, him with a chunk of the bomb in his hand, giving her this exasperated 'wtf' look.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:05 am
{True. XD OH LOL CRACK-FILLED BOMB. XDDDD}

"Chances are, that's probably what I'll do. If I can figure out where I want to go next, of course. Should I stay here, I'm going to have to figure out how to lock my family out when I don't want them visiting." Larai spoke, still somewhat irritated with them for barging on in to her not-secret-anymore hiding place. She was going to be pissed at Kai for a long time.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:11 am
"Well, these caves are fairly extensive. Maybe you can find a different segment to move to?" Daemon suggested.

((The best part was still the guy with like no thievery skill doing better than the thief. XD We imagine it went something like this:
Me: *very slowly and carefully working with the bomb*
Scales: You're taking too long. *reaches in and just yanks out massive chunk without getting us killed* Are we dead?))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:24 am
{I would probably have been immortally pissed...for five secconds. XDD}

"Maybe. Do you want to do that, or would you rather stay up here?" Larai asked, not wanting her room to be too far from Daemon's. You know. Just in case.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:32 am
"I can't imagine why I would mind. A cave is a cave is a cave, one segment's not going to be any different from the next really."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:41 am
"Let's scout around then and figure out where we want our rooms to be moved to." Larai said with a small smile.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:48 am
"Then scout we shall." Daemon said returning the smile as he offered her his arm to take before they went further into the caves.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:54 am
Larai gladly accepted Daemon's arm, soon walking with him deeper and deeper into the caverns.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:56 am
"I'm starting to think we should have been making a map, this thing is deep." Daemon said after they had been walking for a while.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:03 am
"Don't worry, I know this place well enough. We can find our way back upwards in no time if you'd like." Larai assured him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games