Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:19 pm
"Well, then. We'll need to make them think you really died, then maybe alter your appearance a little" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:54 pm
"Why just a little? Do you like how I look now?" She asked, looking away. "Don't I look a bit young for you?" She continued with a shrug. "Well, I suppose I'm obligated to put up with whatever little plan you come up with even though a potential spy could be listening in right now." She said stopping to look at the guards, then at the cameras before turning to look back at Damien. She folded her arms and let out a sigh. "You should really keep such things under the table when your immortality or long life or whatever is at stake. I know you can do it well enough with other things, but I suppose I don't really die that easily."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:20 pm
Damien placed a couple of fingers over his lips. "You're right. I gotta tighten my lips a little. Well then, let's go to a more private location to discuss matters" he said, putting his arm around her and leading her to his office while soldiers kept a careful eye on her with their weapons.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:38 pm
Shadow said nothing, feeling a little uneasy as he put his arms around her. She looked at his hand and then back at him as he led her into his office. She didn't like where this was going, but she tried not to think about it too hard.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:26 pm
Damien led Shadow to his office and opened the door to let her in. He then told a couple of the soldiers to stand guard, but away from the door.

"Have a seat" the dictator said and gestured to a chair facing his desk for Shadow to sit in.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:27 am
"S-sure." She replied, looking at him carefully. She felt like she was walking into a trap, but she saw no reason for there to be a trap since he already 'caught' her. She hesitantly took a seat in the chair and tried to make herself comfortable, though she felt it hard considering the circumstances.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:50 pm
"Well, it's obvious you can't stay here. If we scoot you off to some secret location, that group that's after you, whoever they are, will probably search high and low for you" Damien said after taking a seat at his desk. "So, the question is... how do we convince them to believe you're dead?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:46 pm
"Good question. I suppose you should the thing they would least suspect." She told him, standing up and leaning over his desk, playfully snatching his hat and putting it on her own head. She then sat back down in her seat, folding her hands and looking up at him. "The most convincing way to make them believe I'm dead is to simply make me... disappear. At worst, they'll believe what you want and stop searching for me, and at best, they'll think I got ran and start searching for me elsewhere."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:49 pm
"Hmm. Yes. That would be the best scenario. Well, why don't we get a second opinion on that?" Damien asked, then called the Chief General down to his office.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:38 pm
A moment after being called, Jian knocked on the door. After giving his name, he was welcomed into the office. "What can I do for you?" Jian asked Damien, looking between Shadow and Damien.

"What do you think? Me disappearing and no one saying anything."

"Umm... What? And why are you wearing Damien's hat?" He asked, not understanding her.

"I'm going to hide as a normal soldier." She replied.

"If that's what you two have decided, I don't see why my opinion matters." Jian replied, looking between Shadow and Damien. "I trust your decisions." he told Damien with a bow, seeming to misunderstand the situation slightly.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:12 pm
"Hold on. Hold on. We didn't discuss anything yet. That's why I called you down here. Oh, and I would prefer having my hat back please" Damien said. He looked at Shadow. "So is that what you think would be best. To disguise yourself as a soldier?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:27 am
Shadow slowly got up from her seat and took off the hat. "Well, do you have any better ideas? I mean, besides the ones you already told everyone." She asked.

"But if we give you more freedom, who's to say you won't run out on us?" Jian asked.

"I could have run any time I wanted. I just didn't because I don't feel like getting locked in the city walls while you hunt me down." She told him, dusting off the hat. 'And Zil needs a little motivation... I hope he comes soon.' She thought, looking away. Jian frowned. He didn't object to using her, but that didn't mean he trusted her either. Shadow walked around Damien's desk, putting the hat back on his head.

"How about a dog collar. You know, the ones that shock out with electricity if you get too far away." Jian suggested.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:15 pm
"Yes, I was thinking about that. Now to just figure out where to put her. We should also see if we have a prisoner who somewhat resembles her. If we can fool that organisation into thinking they got her, then they won't come around anymore" Damien said. "Speaking of which, any news from interrogations on who they are?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:57 pm
"Not yet. A few of them took cyanide pills, though we managed to stop some of the others. I expect to hear something soon." Jian replied. Shadow grimaced. "What? Do you not like the thought of torture? I suppose that's understandable." He said to Shadow as she began to snarl like a wild dog. "Well, if your going to keep up that attitude, perhaps we should carry remotes to shock her at will." He replied, folding his arms and looking at Shadow, who glared back at him.

"Well sorry for not liking death and unnecessary pain." She replied. "Anyway, if your that worried about finding me a place, I do have a home. One I haven't been to in over a year... not that you would actually let me go there." She told him. "But you don't have living quarters on base either. Well, I guess your stuck. It would be wasteful and suspicious to send me to a prison every night to sleep."

"Well darn. I suppose you'll have go home with either Damien or I every night while we both have remotes to your shock collar. But hey, a free slave might not be so bad, right?" Jian told Shadow with a joking air. Suddenly Shadow's eyes lit up with distress.

"Oh no! No! That's taking it too far!" Shadow snapped.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:07 pm
Damien had to chuckle at Jian's comment and Shadow's reaction. "Aright, but in all seriousness we need to decide what would be best. Once we get that figured out, then I would like to do a facial and profile scan of Shadow to see if we have any prisoners on record with similar features. It doesn't have to be a perfect match, but if it matches very closely then things will be a lot easier to go to plan" the Absolute Leader said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games