Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Doctor Who Tennant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:38 pm
Hello every one.

well where to start. My name is Daniel. I'm 24 Anglo blue eyes dark blond hair I'm 6'4'' and getting marred here in less then three weeks. I'm a Lab Attendant *underpaid babysitter of computers and over grown babies* and a fan of Doctor Who and on a sadder note Japanese Super Sentai or what you might know as Power Rangers.

I'm the holder of 23+ Mules each of them active on gaia in one way or another and not just take up space, I donate at least $25 a month to gaia + what ever I happen to be able to spend on gaia cash.

I'm a down to earth kind of guy whom enjoys the finer things in life, reading,music,film,art,beauty(this one gets me in hot water a lot)

If you want to know more. just ask.

TD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:45 am
Hi. I'm a Ghost, and I'm 21. I live here-and-there in America and tend to disappear for months at a time, sometimes forever. You know, like a ghost.  

Ghost of Threque

Eloquent Dabbler

immortal07

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:40 am
I got an invite from someone who saw me in the avi arena ^-^; so yeah HI!!!
My name is Kato… not really but you can call me that…
Uhh… I’m 17 years old… though in 2 weeks I’ll be turning 18 @_@ so yeah X3
Anyways, I love to roleplay, read, write and draw random stuff! And I’m fond of dressing my avi so you might see the outfit change every once in a while.
But yeah that’s about it ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:45 am
well hi......im new......... and ive wanted to join a guild forever and never had the courage to do it  

DEAD ACCOUNT IS DEADD

Newbie Hunter

DEAD ACCOUNT IS DEADD

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:46 am
im also about 16 years old and im not much of a big city guy..........  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:50 am
and one last thing ....................... im kinda of a critic sometimes. and im addicted to videogames......only a little.......... ok maybe alot.....oooooh i can play on my ps2 now!  

DEAD ACCOUNT IS DEADD

Newbie Hunter

casey10000

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:54 am
hello i just got invited becuse of my intie in the contest erll um that all i have to say  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:01 am
Greetings everyone. I go by Hattori, I would rather not give my real name. I am a male, since this thread told me to tell you that. I too, had received a random invitation into this guild, someone said that they saw my entry into the avatar arena and thought I may enjoy this guild. My former guild is The Guild of Ages...it is a warrior's guild, full of wisdom about combat and mostly, martial arts styles. I was a crew member, but became bored with it. Hopefully I will be able to find some people in here that are willing to have in-depth conversations on topics. I hope everyone is well. Have a wonderful day!  

aaazzz7252gdhusiuej

Miss Sparrow22

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:13 am
Hiya! Im Rach, im 18 years old. Im a girl... O_O last I checked I was...... anyways.... myah. Go to my profile to read more.. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:50 am
Yello, i joined cause it sounded like fun to be in this guild xd i got the invite by my avi in the contest.[to bad i dont give out persanal info]exept my name,Michael[and also stupidly one of the most commen names in the world... or atleast my world  

regelet

CYB3R 3RR0R

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:48 am
greetings all
i been on gaia for way to long under many user names..

i like chating.. and being radom.
ta ta  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:08 pm
nice to meet yah  

regelet

Mad Jak of Clubs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:56 pm
im new, iv'e been on gaia since around 06 but since someone hacked my old account i use this one  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:18 pm
I'm Stephanie but call me Steffi or Steffi Lynn or go with my Gaia name Sairin or Sai...i'm 17 till January and I'll be on a year come Febuary...I live in WI to tell you what time I come on and weekends I'm not on much since I go to stay with my parents  

Sairin08

Beloved Genius

The_Third_Username

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:46 pm

Hey

Im Jimmy

I got invited here xp

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games