Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:53 am
strawberryalice

heart heart Which Studio Ghibli films are your favorite? and Hi Pockee 4laugh

Hey Alice! How are you doing? (:

It's so hard to choose a favorite! Everything they make is so incredible! Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to watching the majority of their films yet > <

But I would say my favorites include Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:56 am
Yokies
3nodding

Your outfits are always so cool! I love them emotion_dowant

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:58 am
puririn yui

Your avi ish adorablee whee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:59 am
Miwa Ishikawa

Hello~

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:00 am
KaosSiren

Hi there~!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:03 am
Yumeiii

Ooh, your outfit is so colorful! It reminds me of The Color Run <3

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:10 am
3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:16 am
Setsunasa

Nuh uh. It was a gift, no tips allowed!

Also, Haku~ Love him to bits! *u*

YOU'RE TOO GOOD TO ME emotion_donotwant Making me feel all guilty....If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask me! I shall conquer worlds in order to assist you!

And yay for Haku! He's awesome <3

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:18 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
3nodding

By the way, thank youuuuu emotion_bigheart Don't want you to forget how awesome you are!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:19 am
Mallori_Cantare
strawberryalice

I'm actually going to be doing the same. Starting with number one, I actually want to try reaching each book and then watching the correlating film during or after. I miss Hogwarts and Luna, The Golden Trio, Malfoy, and all the amazing professors. And the magic too. heart

Let's play a game:
Which HP book/s is/are your absolute favorite?
Favorite male character/s?
Favorite female character/s?
Favorite class?
Favorite professor?
Favorite location?
Favorite magical object?
Which character do you find that you relate to the most?
Which house would you want to be sorted into?
Which house would the hat actually try to sort you into?
A character that you feel the need to defend?

Sounds like a fun game.

1) I love the half-blood prince novel I just loved wondering who the self-proclaimed prince was and when we knew, I just felt so bad. I loved the movie version too but it was a bit short and dull at times.
2) Sirus Black,Severus Snape, Neville Longbottom ( I love how his character progressed and how he got braver but also how he could have gotten the scar just as Harry did.), Harry Potter, Dobby+Kreacher and Fred+George Weasley ( especially in HP5 and their shenanigans.)
3) Prof. Trelawney,Bellatrix Lestrange( I liked her attitude but wish her apperance was better, wanted to see a bit of good side to her), Hermione Granger. ( can't think of any more)
4) Defense against the dark arts. Every year a new teacher took their own approach in teaching something different.
5) Prof Lupin.
6) Probably the school courtyards.
7) I don't know what magical object sweatdrop
8.) I relate to a lot of characters but most likely Draco Malfoy. I feel like his character used to reflect my old self. I used to be a bully and bad influences distracted me but someone who I loved turned me into who I am today.
9) Ravenclaw
10) Most likely Hufflepuff
11) FRED WEASLEY I didn't want one of the twins to die. It really made me cry.

Now it's your turn strawberry whee

1. My favorite book is a three way tie between Order of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, and Half-Blood Prince. I love all the books though. I love HBP for the same reasons as you did, but also because of the development of Harry and Hermione's friendship but also Ron and Hermione finally coming to terms that they're in love with each other. I loved OOTP for the sheer fact that there was so much dark and light and Harry's struggle within himself and who he is and what he's afraid to become is something I can relate to. I loved Goblet of Fire because of the fact that we were introduced to other wizarding schools and I loved the whole tournament plot. The tasks were amazing. I agree with you on the movies, they cut out a lot but I still love them.
2. Lupin, Neville, Harry, Ron, Draco, Fred + George, Arthur, Hagrid, Dumbledore, Seamus, Oliver, and Slughorn are my favorites. Snape too.
3. Luna, Hermione, Tonks, Ginny, Molly, McGonagall, Fleur, Trelawney, and Madam Hooch are my favorites. I wish there would have been more of Madam Hooch.
4. Defense Against The Dark Arts, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures (with Hagrid), Flying, and Transfiguration. I liked Lupin's DADA the best.
5. I'm between Dumbledore, Lupin, and McGonagall.
6. Astronomy Tower, Lupin's office/classroom, The school courtyard, Divination classroom, Dumbledore's office, the Great Hall, the Quidditch Pitch, Hagrid's Hut, Room of Requirement, Gryffindor Common Room, and the Library.
7. I love wands, especially Luna's, Lupin's, and Hermione's. I also love the Golden Snitch, the Deluminator, Ravenclaw's Diadem, Gryffindor's Sword, Brooms, Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder, Elder Wand, and the Invisibility Cloak.
8. I relate the most to Luna and Hermione. Harry too at times. Luna because I'm pretty much just like her, I'm not afraid to be who I am, regardless of who says what and what people thing of me. I'm unique and say odd things as the most weird times, but I'm intelligent, witty, and wise too. Hermione because I'm studious, I care about my grades like she does, I 'm clever like she is, and I have bravery and a strong sense of loyalty like she does. Harry because I know what it's like to long for that sense of family, being as my family life wasn't normal either. I don't really have parents even though they're both alive, I was lucky to have my Lupin/Sirius (my stepmom/guardian) be there for me although she can't be there all the time. Her health is a big issue right now. Harry's bright, brave, strong, but he's also just wanting to be normal. He'll do what has to be done, for the greater good, just like I would. He always tries to do the right thing, like me.
9. I would want to be sorted into Ravenclaw or Gryffindor.
10. The sorting hat would probably place me in Ravenclaw or Slytherin.
11. I feel the need to defend Draco and Lupin. Draco because I know his father is really bad and what he says goes, regardless of what Draco might actually feel. I feel that Lucius is probably abusive and holds the most power in that family. Lupin I feel the need to defend because he might be a werewolf, but he has always fought on the side of the good, he's a fantastic teacher and the students loved him, he feels like he doesn't deserved to be loved, but he does. He's wonderful.

Another set of questions:
1. Favorite Magical Creature/s?
2. Would you play Quidditch?
3. Favorite spell?
4. Favorite Shop (Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, or Knockturn Alley)?
5. Favorite Potion?

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:21 am
iLovePockeex3
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
3nodding

By the way, thank youuuuu emotion_bigheart Don't want you to forget how awesome you are!

emotion_kirakira D'aww, thank you! and You're very welcome.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:23 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS

Hehe whee

How are you today? ;D (Not sure if you like to stick around and chat, lol)

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:37 am
iLovePockeex3
strawberryalice

heart heart Which Studio Ghibli films are your favorite? and Hi Pockee 4laugh

Hey Alice! How are you doing? (:

It's so hard to choose a favorite! Everything they make is so incredible! Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to watching the majority of their films yet > <

But I would say my favorites include Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle~

Awwww I hope you'll get to watch them. I haven't watched them all either. emotion_yatta Those two are two of my favorites. emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:40 am
strawberryalice

Same same, I should suggest a Studio Ghilbi sleepover to my friends...Probably the only way I'll find an excuse to sit through hours and hours of beautiful film xD

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:49 am
strawberryalice

Another set of questions:
1. Favorite Magical Creature/s?
2. Would you play Quidditch?
3. Favorite spell?
4. Favorite Shop (Hogsmeade, Diagon Alley, or Knockturn Alley)?
5. Favorite Potion?

Man I need to revise with the books. I lack so much knowledge.
1. The Centaurs, they are so wise and dominated Umbridge. Fawkes Phoenix, I liked how the Banshees/Veelas looked, Buckbeak- Hippogriffs, AMn and Fluffy too smile
2. Yes who wouldn't. I had the Harry Potter Quidditch world cup game and it was amazing. made my own team and vs countries. I would rather be a Chaser or a Beater XD
3. Alohomora- good to unlock doors ( if only in real life XD ) Confundo-Confundus Charm, would love to confuse people and troll. Expecto Patronum <3 Sectumsempra to deal with my evil side. Wingardium Leviosa to lift things ( lift the couch so I can clean it)
4. Diagon Alley. The happy atmosphere and the shops make you feel really part of the wisardy world.
5. Only going to pick one potion: Twilight Moonbeams- Causes the drinker to become infatuated with the giver of the potion. NOW i can get the man of my dreams emotion_dowant

Question: what is your favourite(s) scenes in the novels/movies?  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games