Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3593 3594 3595 3596 3597 3598 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:32 am

*the black eye he had from when dame punched "Seth" is hardly noticeable at all. Had he still been in human form, the bruising around his eye would still be more apparent, but with the dark elf skin, the bruising blended in and his shades covered where it was darkest around his eye.

After the espresso machine finished the first steamer, he poured some hazelnut syrup in it, stirred it a few times, then set it in front of Ryzan on the bar*
Well, my community service is for either here or the Cabana Bar whereas Seth's employment is only for here stare So I'd imagine they'd probably ship me off to the Cabana Bar. I'd rather they send -him- to the Cabana Bar, though stare

*returns to the espresso machine for a steamer of his own*
Or maybe they'd just send one of us to the Jade Dragon.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:35 am

I am sure Seth would be more than eager to take your place at the Cabana Bar if he could still get paid for it rolleyes The less patrons he has to serve, the happier he will be.

*carefully takes a sip of his steamer*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:42 am

tch.... that snot nosed kid would be more than eager to take my place for a lot of things stressed Fa'la zatoast. stare

*stirs some hazelnut syrup into his own steamer, then takes a seat behind the bar, across from Ryzan*
I would say that maybe I shouldn't let him go to the Cabana Bar if that was even an option just to ensure he isn't happy, but I wouldn't trust leaving him here with you either. I'd rather he be happy sitting on his a** than for him to be hitting on you.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 am

*smiles at Tes, reaching across the counter to grab his hand*
I assure you, there is nothing to worry about in regards to Seth. You and I have known each other almost all our lives. There is nothing that could make me feel more strongly for anyone else heart

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:00 am

I would hope so. *lifts Ryzan's hand to his lips and kisses it*

Of course, if that isn't actually the case, then I'll just have to horribly mutilate the kid to where he's too hideous to even look at. *spoken very casually*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:55 am

*after talking a while and finishing their steamers, Tes washes out the cups and they both head back down to their quarters to sleep*

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:05 pm

-dame enters the bar and sits down looking angry, flicking the whip slightly, small fwaps heard as it cracks the air or hits a surface-
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:43 pm

*walks upstairs humming then she's the whip crack User Image*
My Dame... someone step on your toes today?.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:55 pm

I'm just....angry! mad evil
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:05 pm

oh dear dame!
you know anger gives you wrinkles and make you look old right!User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Kat enters the bar from the office and hears dame. As she walks over to the bar, she looks at dame.

"Whatcha angry about, dame?"

She goes behind the bar and peruses the selections, not sure what she's in the mood for yet.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:13 pm

*Walks up to the Main Bar and grins at the ladies currently there. She goes behind the bar and looks at the bottle of alcohol then turns to Leko.* Where is TES or Seth? How come we don't have a bartender tonight? User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:14 pm

rolleyes Pfft, that might do me some good, ya know? I mean, I look barely legal as it is. rolleyes

-looks over at Katana- Hell if I know! stressed mad I'm just...angry!

HA! Maybe I scared him off with that one good punch I gave him! twisted

((edit))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:16 pm

*Admires Dame's whip.* User Image Nice equipment Dame. User Image Where did you get a golden whip? wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:19 pm

She looks over her shoulder at Psy and smiles.

"Hey, Psy.....just got here, so I have no idea of where Seth or TES are....but apparently dame is angry and doesn't know why. xd "

She decides to just grab a beer until the urge to drink something harder hits.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3593 3594 3595 3596 3597 3598 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games