Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3597 3598 3599 3600 3601 3602 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:19 pm

*imagines the look on Draa's face when he's told he has to wear the same thing and smirks.... then remembers that he has to wear it too* stressed Xsa stressed

*snatches up the clothes and stomps off into the men's room* stare
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 pm

She arches an eyebrow at Ryzan.

"So, if you're going to continue this friendship of yours with Seth, how is TES going to take it?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:21 pm

*Glances over at Ryzan.* Seth had no interest in getting to know any of the rest of us. He was purely interested in you. neutral *Sips her Manhattan.* Wow…TES has gotten good at making these. User Image
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:31 pm

That is not quite so unusual for a new patron though, xas? As I recall, for a while Black wished not to speak with anyone unless jallil was present. Similarly, we have not gotten to know your fiancé Officer Dougherty a great deal, jabbress. With all the time he has been living here, I have only spoken to him on ves ves few occasions. He wishes only to spend time with you and he is not faulted for that.

*takes out his cigarette case and pulls out a clove*
Continuing a friendship with Seth may be quite difficult and in the end may not even work sweatdrop There will be quite a bit of animosity between them, especially at first. Rilu'oh, Seth is young. Surely he would be able to find himself someone else in short order and Quortek being here will no longer be of any concern to him.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:32 pm

-dame goes around and picks up her whip, righting the stools she knocked over and then picking one to sit down on.- 4laugh
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:35 pm

*Walks into MW and surveys the place as he heads over to the bar where Psyzapp is. He puts his hand on the small of her back and leans in to give her a kiss on her cheek. He then has a seat on the bar stool next to her.* Evening. How is everyone tonight? cool

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Ryzan Vixtul
That is not quite so unusual for a new patron though, xas? As I recall, for a while Black wished not to speak with anyone unless jallil was present. Similarly, we have not gotten to know your fiancé Officer Dougherty a great deal, jabbress. With all the time he has been living here, I have only spoken to him on ves ves few occasions. He wishes only to spend time with you and he is not faulted for that.

*Thinks about what Ryzan has said about Officer Dougherty. Could this be true? User Image She knows he has been working quite a bit. ninja

User Image Speak of the devil! User Image * Hi there, William. User Image *She grins at Officer Dougherty.*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:46 pm

*groans as he comes out of the men's room wearing the "evening" attire Leko had set out for him. He tries to quickly make his way behind the bar, but doesn't know how to walk in heels and just ends up stumbling a lot and just about twisting his ankle* stressed

..... I'm starting to think this wasn't such a great deal for me stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Vendui' Officer Dougherty~

*sets his clove between his lips and is about to light it when he sees Tes come out in his new uniform eek His jaw drops, the clove falling out of his mouth in the process*
..... gi ussta....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:51 pm

eek rofl xd

She looks at TES as he goes back behind the counter and holds a hand over her mouth to stifle the laughter. She's laughing so hard she can only manage to wave at Dougherty.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 4 Total: 18 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Hey there, Ryzan ... *Notices TES's outfit as he goes around the bar. He starts to snicker, but tries to hold it back by clearing his throat* Heh...Ahem...Nice costume, TES...Heh...Uh, pouring drinks tonight? xd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:57 pm

eek -dame stares gape mouthed at Tes- eek eek

mad scream stressed TES!!! WHY HAVE YOU RAIDED MY CLOSET?!!? scream -dame clinches her fists and tightens her hold on her whip- You didn't even ASK!!!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:01 pm

OH NO, Dame. TES didn't raid your closet. Leko designed a uniform for him while he tends bar here. User Image *Sips her Manhattan.*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:02 pm

*Opens the front door of MW dramatically and steps in with Raz*
Yay!
It fits!

*points at TES*
*claps happily then walks the rest of the way inside with Raz and takes a seat at the bar batting eyelashes at TES*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Raz stood in the doorway and looked at a face she never met before dressed like Elton Johns fashionly retarded brother. She crossed her arms under her chest and titled her head to the side for a moment.
"...so who's the Rocky Horror Picture show extra?" She looked him up and down once and quirked her eyebrow. "Your shoes clash with your corset, my dear."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3597 3598 3599 3600 3601 3602 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games