Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:52 pm
Damien crouched downs so he was eye-level with Yukora. "Whatever happened, it's gotta be serious. And I'm not going anywhere. You and Kaji are my best friends and I'm not leaving either of you behind. Besides, the girl I was gonna go with would understand," he said as he sat down next to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:09 am
Asuka is curled up in one of the waiting room chairs asleep as she starts to have a bad nightmare about things exsplodeing and te horrible attack on her village she starts to cry in her sleep as her fox ears start to pop out of her head  

Raident_Moon

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:36 am
Half-concious, Kaji's eyes switched. He felt cold hands touch his arm. It stung, but he didnt react. The air had a familiar stench; he was in an infirmary. Yukora..go to the dance. I'll be fine. Hang out with Damien. I dont care. He braincalled--more of a whisper. But then he remembered that she could get herself checked while she was here. Get tested before you do. I wont take no as an answer. He brain called again, with a very stern tone in his voice. I love you. His voice faded mid-sentence. Kaji's body shivered with numbness. His eyelids rose, and his eyes widened, then flinched back, slowly opening and closing as the white light dialated his pupils. He felt drained, and could hardly move. At last, his eyes finally opened for good, but he still squinted. He looked over at his arm, there were stitches. He glance back at the man in white, and twitched his hand as if to say "Im okay now, you can go". The man nodded and left the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:45 am
Yukora listened to what Damien said and couldn't help but smile. She lifted her head out of her little cave when she heard that he was going to go to the dance with a girl. She wiped her tears and asked "you asked someone? Really? That's great, now you really should go! It wouldn't be fair to her..." she was about to argue with him more, but suddenly heard that same distant voice in her mind that she heard when Kaji was braincalling her. She instantly tuned in, and her facial expression changed to say relieved and a little excited. She was reminded of what Kaji admitted to her, and instantly began to cry once more. She stood up and looked at Damien. "I need to see a doctor for something...I'll be back, if Kaji wakes up, make sure he knows I'll be back soon...please..." she said as she walked to the front, asked to be seen by a doctor because she needed to be tested, and was taken to a back room. When the doctor came, she had a nurse come in and take some blood, and the doctor said they would have the results tomorrow, and that they would be sent to her dorm sometime in the next couple days. Yukora went back with Damien and resumed her position, hoping he wouldn't ask her to explain.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:31 pm
Kaji's throat was starting to clear up. He slowly sat up, flinching at the pains in his sore body. He crossed his legs, sitting indian style in his cot, and grabed his head with both hands, hiding his face in embarrassment and shame. Did you get tested... He brain called Yukora. He raised his head looking at Damien, Yukora, and some girl he didnt recognize. He shook his head and cleared his throat. "Guys, I appologize for ruining your time..." He glanced up at the clock, there was still time to make it to the dance. He ripped the IV out of his arm and stood up, using the cot behind him for support. "We can still make it, I'll be fine. I just need to fix myself up and all." He limped another step forward. "Yukora, if you can transport me...I'll..just meet you guys there or something." Ignoring any disputes and refusals, he kept a stern look on his face, showing that he was serious about this. "It's about time we get over this drama, and just hit it off."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:45 pm
Yukora and Damien had come into his room a few minutes earlier, since Yukora just wanted to be with him since the doctors were done for the night. She was looking the other way when she suddenly heard his braincall, and by the time she turned around, he was apologizing and talking about making it to the dance, and the next thing she knew, he was ripping everything off of him and walking towards the door. She instantly stood up and ran in front of him, standing in between him and the door. "This isn't safe, you need to lay down, we still don't know what happened to your body, forget about the dance, I can't have fun anyway, I'm scared out of my mind and the results might not be in for another week..." as she finished her sentence, her words trailered off and she let her head dangle loosely, allowing her long hair to flow down from behind her shoulders and cover most of her face. Tears silently ran down her cheeks, as she looked up at him. "Kaji, just...do me a favor and get back in bed. I'm not letting you go anywhere tonight. I lo--...." for some reason, tonight, it was like trying to breath without air to get herself to say those three words she meant deep inside her heart. She stopped, took a deep breath, and tried again. "...I love you, and that's why I'm not letting you leave" she said as she stood up straight and leaned back against the door, which had to be pulled to be opened. Her mind was made up. They were both going to miss the dance. Did she feel like it was her fault? Yes. Did that make a difference? No.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:58 pm
User Image

"Yukora, I'll be fine...really. I'm more worried about YOU. And I know what happened...Yukora I did this to myself. I've done it before and I knw the dangers, and i was able to do things i wanted to do without keeling over. ...and the wings--Yukora...I'm part Angel." He sighed, opening his dark black, grey, and white wings a little so she could see, then retracting them. "this is all my fault..."
Kaji put his hand slowly and gently up to her face and wiped her tears away with his thumb.
" I love you too. Which is why im not letting this get in the way of our happiness."
He continued to stand there, his eyes changing to a gleaming gold color, as they gazed into Yukora's. He could tell that he really screwed up this time. "I'll be fine, just, please, lets go."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:07 pm
For some reason, Yukora couldn't stand staring him in the eyes. As soon as she looked into them, it was as if something was pulling her in, towards them, towards him, and she didn't know what was going to happen with their relationship at this point. She hadn't had the time to think about it, or talk about it, without crying her head off. How could she have fun? Everything was wrong. This was her first dance, the night of her dreams, and so far, all it was was a living nightmare and hell frozen over. She knew that with everything, she'd either be miserable, or be swept off her feet and fall in love with Kaji all over again, which was bad because it wouldn't solve anything. It would only be postponing the problem, and as soon as she would remember that she doesn't know if she has AIDS or not, everything would come back and she'd be miserable anyway. "The only way I'll ever be anywhere close to happy tonight is if I forgot everything that's happened today, and that I never had sex with Kaji." she told herself. "I'm sorry, go if you want, but I'm not going. There's no point in going at this point, so just go, go if you want to so badly, have a good time..." she said as she felt tears coming once again. She hurried out of the room and down the hall towards the exit of the infirmary, and everything faded away as she ran faster and faster, once again wanting to be anywhere but there.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:26 pm
Kaji sighed and looked down the tiled flooring, listening to each footstep she took until the sound faded into oblivion. He should of followed her, but Each footstep, each heartbeat, each teardrop hitting the floor was another memory racing through his head. He looked up from the ground and out the door, into the hall. She was gone. Growling at himself, he charged over to the other side of the room out of self-anger. He looked out the window, it was starting to rain. Looking around the room, to make sure no one was looking, he picked up a piece of paper and pen that was on the doctors counter. He started writing a note.

Dear Yukora,

I'm leaving Mahou. I dont know where I'll go, or what i'll do, but I'm running away for a while. I cant take much more of whats going on, and I'm sure you cant either. I'm sorry I wrecked your life. I love you, so much.

Sincerely,

Kaji.

He stuck the note in his pocket, and opened up the window and crawled out of it. He stood on the narrow ledge of the building. He opened his arms and unfolded his wings, allowing the breeze and rain to carress his face, and blow his bangs and the rest of his hair. He inhaled the cool air, and exhaled slowly, closing his eyes as he slowly stepped off of the ledge, letting him fall for a few seconds, then flapping his wings to catch himself. He flew to Yukora's dorm, and stood on that ledge. He opened the window, hoping she wasnt in there, and stuck the note inside, then closed it again. He took flight once more, as the very sight of him began to vanish.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:43 pm
Yukora ran to her dorm, and just as she got inside, she looked to the window and saw a shadow suddenly disappear from it. She walked over to it, scared of what it was, and saw a note on the floor. She read it, and gasped for air. She suddenly felt her world collapse on her, and her eyes wouldn't stop staring at the words "I'm sorry I wrecked your life." She sobbed loudly, painfully, mournfully, and suddenly took a deep breath in betwen sobs and screamed at the top of her lungs "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!" She stood up without even bothering to wipe away her tears, and raced to the outside of the dormatory building. She could barely make out Kaji's figure in the sky with the rain and darkness in the sky. "KAJIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!" she screamed, and just as she did, lightning struck, muffling her scream. "KAJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!" she screamed once more as she closed her eyes and sobbed as she finished screaming for him. She fell to her knees and clenched herself into the fetal position. She had just lost her first love, her only love, and he was already gone. It was too late. She'd ruined everything, and she wanted nothing more then the ability to fly so she could apologize for everything. She was a terrible girlfriend, and a terrible person. She squeezed herself tight, rocking back and forth on the ground slightly. Suddenly, she stood up and ran. She ran to the park behind the cafeteria, and collapsed at the river's edge. She stared back at the reflection, and slapped the water hastily as her pain turned into hatred of herself. She had one last chance. Even though she cried in her thoughts, she did everything she could to make it clear enough for him to understand, "Kaji....Kaji please...please come back...I need you....I love you....I can't lose you...." she said as she came out of concentration. "You already have" said her stupid conscience(sp?) inside her head. She angrily stood up and paced back and forth, with her head tilted down for as much cover from the rain as possible. She had never hoped for a miracle in her life more then now, and she missed her dad more then anything in the world, except Kaji.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:04 pm
Kaji's keen ears heard a faint noise from where he had just taken off; However it was hard to hear over the rain. He took a deep breath, knowing that what he had probably done wasnt the right thing to do, but continued on. He heard Yukora's braincall, but couldnt answer, he couldnt concenrate. A few minutes passed, and he looked down, to see a small woodland area. He flapped his wings once, then left them open, allowing him to glide in the rain-filled air. He tilted his body down, allowing him to decend into the darkness of the trees. He landed on a branch, and sat down on it, his back against the trunk of the tree, and his wings surrounding him, acting as a shield/cove/cocoon like. Inside the cocoon shelter, he hugged his knees tightly and silently cried. He was finally locked out of society.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:18 pm
When Kaji didn't answer her braincall, she knew all hope was lost, and she considered it an official break-up. Seriously, how much louder could it be screamed that he was breaking up with her? Yukora's life was now over, and she just needed someone to blame it on. She went back to her room, got out her cell phone, and called the only person she blamed more then herself and Kaji for everything that happened.

"Mmm...ruh...ugh...Hello?"
"...Hi dad. I just wanted to let you know that my boyfriend and I are over. We had sex, and he told me today that he has AIDS, and to get myself checked. I took the blood test, and I'm waiting for the results. Before you start yelling or threatening to ground me for life, I've learned my lesson, and you're right, guys are assholes, and I'll never trust one again. You got your wish. You don't have to worry about my grades, I've been doing fine, and I'll be coming home for christmas break two weeks from tonight, along with everyone else. So don't worry about our talk, you should be relieved, you don't need it anymore. I'll see you when I get home. I won't have my cell phone on after this, so don't call me, I don't want to talk about anything with you, and don't worry, I won't die before I get home. I'll see you soon. Bye."

And with that, she hung up the phone and turned it off. She really didn't want to think of Kaji as an a*****e, but she still couldn't think. She was so hurt, scarred, angry, and tired, she just didn't care what she said. She was too worn out to care. She changed into dry pajamas, dried her hair a bit, and got into bed, where she stayed until the next morning.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:36 pm
THE NEXT MORNING

Kaji woke up on his branch the next morning, and sighed. He thought long and hard. He thought about a song he had heard. "Heaven isnt a place that you go to when you die, its that moment in life when you actually feel alive" . He knew that heaven lied within Yukora. He stood up, and knew that he should go back to Mahou. As he unfolded his wings, he thought about the next line. "Take this advice, live by every word, love is just a hoax so just forget everything that you have heard" He thought about this for about an hour
He sighed. He believed the first line more then the one after it, so he jumped off the branch and took flight for Mahou.

At last, he was able to see a hazy sight of the school. He flapped slowly, allowing himself to glide inthe thin air. At last he reached the entrance, and retracted his wings. He stumbled up the stairs and slowly made his way down the hall. Quietly, he walked to Yukora's dorm, and looked down with his hair covering any sign of his eyes, as he knockd on the wooden door.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:44 pm
Yukora opened her tear-stained eyes and slowly lifted her head off of her tear-stained pillow when she saw sunlight seeping in through the curtains in her dorm. She suddenly heard a knock at the door, and dragged herself to the door. She opened it, rubbed her eyes, and took a deep breath when she saw Kaji in her doorway. "...Kaji...you....you came back..." she said, and her whole attitude got a little lighter then it was all day the day before. She looked at him, and couldn't help herself any longer. She jumped towards him and wrapped her arms around him, laying her head on his shoulder. "I missed you so much..." she said as she gripped him tighter.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:47 pm
Kaji looked up from the ground, and flipped the hair out of his eyes and before he knew it, he felt her charge into his gut. He allowed himself to be hugged, and surprised by her reaction, he slowly moved his arms up to hug her. " I missed you too..." with a slight sense of coldness in his voice. "I'm so sorry, for everything Yukora, im an idiot..." he said, hugging her tighter.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff