Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:43 am
Kakuzu turned to hurricane, who had asked a good question.
"Your digisoul became purified, like mine did about five months ago. If you continue to train in the ways of digisoul, you will likely reach my level, in time."
Kakuzu turned to ninjamon, and smiled, a very demonic smile.
"And if you think what toan said is bad, I would rip your soul down to the darkest pits of hell, cut chunks of your body off with a butchering knife, and feed you to the hellhounds."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:50 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Great now that pleasantry are over how do i train my digisoul" Toan ask

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:00 am
"Well, first of all, you need purified digisoul. This, you do not have yet, so I cannot seriously train you in the ways."
Kakuzu turned to hurricane, and nodded.
"At this point in time, hurricane is the only one besides me who has purified digisoul. I will be training him in the ways of digisoul."
Kakuzu turned his attention back to toan, and said one thing before sitting down on a fallen log.
"I cannot help you purify your digisoul, because each of us has a different digisoul, I have no idea what yours takes to activate into it's purest form."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:40 am
"Huh I see, So Let me think There's 2 possible ways of getting a purified Digisoul Is it not correct? I think where your on the brink on life and death and you die but live again? Or possibly intense amount of training, Anyways...I would'nt mind taking training in ways of Digi-Soul or whatever" Suddenly Hurricane takes his hand out and curls it into a ball, making it into a fist, he held his fist up and focused on it for a second,soon Hurricane's hand was covered in a living Green colored energy of some sort, "I think this is my true purified Digi-Soul, I think that Golden one was some sort of Burst Mode you could say.....Also regardingn in the ay of possible digi-soul, I most likely the brink of death will awaken anyones digi-soul, Truly I'm not an expert at this" Hurricane walked over to Toan and pressed a few buttons o his digi-watch, Soon a 3d Image was shown, It was Hurricane covered a a Gold Glowing energy,"Toan, This is want actually happened when I first got prified Digi-soul, *Hurricane began showing a video of the battle at Digi-Battlefield* As you can see, I was Dead for 3 seconds or so?" Hurricane shrugs and returns to his shady tree the wind blowing in his hair.  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:53 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Hmmm if it the brink of death that purifies your soul then i should have been purifies the moment i was born, hmmm their must be another way for me to purifie my soul" Toan took out his digivice and it started to glow pure black again then Toan press a few but reveal a 3d image of a Darkdramon kill a village and almost killing Toan.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:59 am
"Toan, I'm am clueless on this subject, This is how I got mine, It may not work for you, Ask Kazuku, if This Might happen because I'm not a scientist on this....."  

Hurricane_hedgehog

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:03 am

"Hmmmm" Toan turn toward Kakuzu "well?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:24 pm
(So am i taking control of Ninjamon now or are you continuing to control him?)  

cdcash912

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:35 pm
(you take control of him)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:07 pm
"Well, each person is different in the way that they get purified digisoul. I got mine when I came to the realization of why I was in the digital world, when I was fighting against a grandracmon. My digisoul flared, and I gained power similar to what I have today. From then on, I refined my digisoul, and made it into what it is now.."
Kakuzu turned over to toan.
"now, I would assume that your realization is something like mine, but I cannot know for sure. If you have already been on the brink of death, and felt no energy, then it must be the exact opposite, or pretty damn close..."
Kakuzu walked away, deep in his train of thought.  

Amias Nicht

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:38 pm

Toan was thinking hard now "If it not my death that need to active my digisoul and the exact opposite of that would release it then..hmmm"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:19 pm
"Couldn't agree more."
Ninjamon glared at Soma and Tyler.
What are we gonna do now?
"I'm not sure, train I guess."
Sounds, fun.
Ninjamon said looking at Soma. Soma smacks Ninjamon.
"Have you learned anything?"
Somewhat, the man in the blindfold will murder me and the guy with the digisoul crap will send me beyond hell, did i miss anything?
Pretty much covered it I'd say.  

cdcash912

beylese

Spicy Egg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:40 am
charie just sat there, staring into her blank digivice. "tapirmon... I.. wanna go home now..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:57 pm
Soma listened to what Charie had said.
"If you want to get home so badly, you can just go through some gate in the city, or a monitor thats on the island should get you home."
Soma said while watching Charie stare into her digivice.  

cdcash912

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:09 pm
"Charie won't be leaving after this..."
Kakuzu walked up to her, and placed his index finger on her forehead. He supercharged her with concentrated digisoul.
"this is what it feels like when you put your heart into something, especially into your digimon. Become strong, and live life the way you should live it. In the digital world."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games