Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Previously Spiral Castle (V.iral E.mpire S.yndicate HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endinglight

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:19 pm
Kaz smiled brightly and started forward, feeling like he was starting to make his way for the first time since arriving in this castle. No longer a spectator but a protagonist. He moved not more then a few steps when he felt it happen. Not a shock wave, but the opposite if that's possible. Like a vortex was sucking energy and life towards one point. He gasped, breathing deeply, and his foot hitting the floor heavily as he felt the initial shock pass. Looking over his shoulder he was filled with regret and doubt to his choice of direction, until he felt a small tug on his sleeve. Looking down he was met by viximon's concerned face, she motioned down the hall towards the unknown, and uncertain future. Kaz felt the influence of the will wavering wave pass, and he started forward yet again, moving with his previous unconcerned, and goodnatured stride. No sooner had he taken up the path again then he felt a true shock wave, but this time it was filled with darkness and pain. Shielding viximon from the wash of negativity he forged forward trying to prevent the darkness from consuming him or his partner.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:11 pm
"Hmmm now that I've eaten my fill and feel a lot stronger now, why don't we head toward the Library? It almost the indicated time kaya told me to meet her anyways."
Toan took his cane from Aiozen and waited for Palmon to lead the way.
"If you would be so kind to guide us a little longer"
Aiozen said, giving a warm smile at Palmon.
Toan extended his cane and use it as a guiding staff. He was definitely feeling a lot better now.
"Now why don't we-" His sentence stop short as he heard a scream he recognize ranging from down the hall. His eyes widen as the gripped around the cane tighten.
Kaya
He shot down the hall, moving as fast as lightning. He didn't know what was going on and he didn't care. He just knew that something was wrong.  

The Sadistic Toan

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:59 am
Richter was equally horrified at what he had to see; what was indefinitely his fault from the very beginning. He didn't resist when the MetalGarurumon attacked him, but the force of the digimon wasn't powerful enough to break any bones, even if it were his goal. Richter merely stared up into Black MetalGarurumon's enraged and feral eyes with his own. His eyes were filled with dread and despair....most of all, guilt and regret. His eyes alone would be enough to halt the digimon in his tracks; it was impossible to harm someone with that much pain in their eyes.

"You're right...I should die." Richter said plainly as he slid out from underneath the digimon. "I shouldn't exist anymore. However, there is a tamer in this world that I must destroy." He was referring to Alter, of course. He was going to kill the cocky b*****d for what he did to MetalSeadramon. "And someone I have to protect with my life, to ensure that the mistakes I made earlier are not repeated."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:00 pm
(Epic, regarding your post and the;" impossible to harm someone with that much pain in their eyes" comment. That's just, well, not possible (and also godmodding since it would be impossible for a human being to simply get back up when they have a giant canine weighing roughly the same as seven horses standing on top of them) and Thrax has killed little girls and ripped newborn babies to shreds for fun, he is evil, he doesnt care about others pain)

Thrax roared in anger as the tamer slipped out from under his paw and in his rage he dismissed the words slipping from the annoying weaklings mouth like useless babble
"Shut your mouth and bleed!"
The wolf threw himself at the boy, going for the throat.
This was the scene Toan saw as he entered the front hall.

(Btw, I'm going to Herning this weekend but will be back on Monday. Love you all )  

Little Pinch of Ginger

endinglight

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 2:08 pm
((nuuu nothing to do till you return I suppose....))  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:45 pm
Toan rush forward as he swung his cane in the air and it extended into a staff. He smack the staff right into Thrax mouth and using all his might push the mega digimon back away from Richter.
"Down you mutt."
Toan felt his arm throbbing as pushing a mega of that size wasn't more difficult then he though. He spun the staff in the air to get the slobber off it. Aiozen appeared a few second later and saw Toan trying to hold back Thrax. Aiozen rush forward and step in front of Toan
"Don't worry, I got this."
Toan nodded and fell back to give the Astamon more room. He quickly rush over to Kaya and hold her up.
"Kaya! Kaya! Wake up! Damnit wake up!"
He could sense something was wrong with her and touched her forward with his hand. He begin to mutter a small chant as his hand begin to glow white. He tried to ease Kaya fear and mental pain as best he could as he didn't sense and physical injuries on her.

Meanwhile.

Aiozen stared calmly at Thrax
"Calm down, Thrax. I don't want to fight this pointless fight. "
Aiozen hold his hand out as his gun begin to materialize in midair.  

The Sadistic Toan

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:59 pm
(Yeah, I'll fix that. XD I have to go at the moment, so possibly tomorrow if I can't get back on.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:08 am
Kaya remained unconscious, knocked out by the sheer volume of fear and pain she had gone through upon experiencing her own death all over again. Her skin felt feverish and hot to the touch even though it had paled to a horrible pure white. Myotismon and Angemon hung not far above their tamer, staring down at the lifeless girl with concern and silent worry. The angel descended and fell onto the ground, feathers fluttering slightly as he approached Kaya and Toan
“Do not bother Toan, there is nothing you can do for her now. I shall take her to her room, the best thing you can do for her now would be to take…”
The digimon send Richter a pointed look
“..the new prince away from here, his master will deal with him later”

Thrax growled angrily, tense and frothing at the mouth but the sight of angel had him backing away.
Cruel and cold, he might be, but he respected Kaya and her senior digimons.

Little Pinch of Ginger

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:06 am
Toan was reluctant to let Kaya go, but he knew he wasn't experience enough to help her. He felt Kaya being lifted out of his arm and taken away. Toan had wanted to help her somehow but knew it was pointless. She needed rest and his present might worsen her situation. He begin to stir as he felt a hand on his shoulder and realize it was Aiozen. The Astamon handed him his cane and Toan used it to help himself up. He turned his head toward the Prince.
"Come on"
His voice was harsh and cold as he said it. He had no heart for the prince before but now he only felt hatred for this trash. Toan begin to turn and walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:03 am
(I don't think muffin coming back...)  

The Sadistic Toan

endinglight

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:47 pm
Kaz continued down the seemingly endless corridor, gazing with a little bit of interest, at the tapestries and other decorations that hung on the walls at random intervals. After an indeterminate amount of time, Kaz decided to try one of the many doors that he would see set within the wall. He stepped up to the door and knocked loudly three times, waited for a bit, and then tried the handle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:54 pm
Kaz stepped into a room that seemed to be a master bedroom of some sort. The tapestry was brown and decorated with lifelike silver ivy that seemed to cover all the walls and the ceiling aswell, the blossoming petals shone in the dim light from the fireplace which lit up the bookshelves and trinkets scattered throughout the room. The bed near one of the walls were covered in white silk and luxurious pillows, and upon this expensive looking furniture lay two bodies entwined in a loving embrace.
One was a dark skinned girl, seemingly Japanese with the pinkest hair Kaz had ever seen, and the other of the beds occupants was a muscled latino boy with black and blond hair.
They were both fast asleep, oblivious to the boy standing in their doorway.
Their digimons though, were wide awake. A Monmon and a Honeybeemon stared at Kaz from the bed, as if his appearance was incredibly unexpected despite the fact that he had knocked on the door and thus announced his presence before he entered the room.
"Hi there! wazzup?"
The monkey digimon whispered excitedly, tail wagging back and forth.
"What are you doing here so late yo? Aint no hour to be up if you know what I mean"

(Muffin, oh where aaaare you?)  

Little Pinch of Ginger

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:03 pm
(Sorry but Muffin has left the guild)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19043861  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:06 pm
Kaz's eyes widened not realizing how late it had actually become. Since arriving he'd been inside the castle and hadn't seen a single window. When the small green monkey explained that a great deal of time had passed since his arrival, enough so that the sun had set, and that it had been a while since then, Kaz realized it would be best to leave the room before something managed to wake it's slumbering occupants.
Whispering, "Actually I guess i should be looking for a room to use for the night myself. I don't want to wake your friends up, so if you wanna chat some more, we can do so out in the hallway. Sorry for the intrusion."
Kaz started to back out of the room slowly watching to see if the small simian was going to take him up on his offer to chat.  

endinglight

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 11:44 am
VictoryGreymon mumbled as he entered the dark tower , his mind circulating around the fact on why Christian would send them here. His mind made him return back to Imperialdramon Paladin Mode who was already ahead of him. "Why did we have to go? Why not WarGreymon, or ChaosGallantmon Core." He questioned as he climbed further towards the white sword weilding Digimon. "This place is barren in the first place." He complained like a pansie.

"I haven't the idea, maybe he was looking for someone..." Imperialdramon Paladin Mode thought it over, and realized that he was wrong. Everyone he had cared about burned in New Jersey, and nobody within this realm mattered. His feet stomped against the stairs, as he looked around. "Maybe at the summit we'll find something."

User ImageUser Image  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games