Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serara-Chii

Lazy Bibliophile

10,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:34 am

umm...
hi!... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:45 am

my name is gigi.i have one cat. im 13.

gigi1232

Atomic Pixie7

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:49 am

Hi,

My name is Lilly. I'm 42 yrs. old, married with three kids, one new granddaughter and lots of animals. We have 1 dog (Great Pyreenes-3yrs old), 9 cats ranging in ages from 4 mths. to 17 years, 2 rabbits (one is a show rabbit, my daughter's), 2 gerbils and finally 2 snakes (they are my daughter's friend's, who's parents refused to keep them in their house, so we got them). In our house you never know what we are going to have. My middle daughter is a Vet Tech, that is kind of how we ended up with 9 cats. We started out with 5 and it went from there. Oh and we have fish. Bettas to be exact. We have had multiple birds at one time or another wild or domestic, but they were just being fostered until homes were found or being able to be set free. I am a big animal rights supporter, but not the crazy kind. I believe that people should go through classes and get a license to own animals because there are too many people who hurt and neglect animals. I completely believe in spaying/neutering your pets. We all need to take an active part to take a stand for animals. We need to be their voice and put an end to cruelty.

Please check out my profile. I have a link there that you can click on and even set up to get a daily reminder to help feed homeless animals for free just by clicking each day. Please take the time to do so, it would mean so much to so many helpless animals. Thank you! biggrin

And thanks for allowing me to join this guild. I look forward to making new animal loving friends. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:07 am

Hello all.
I am from Missouri and I love animals!!!!!
I am 43 (yes I am old)
I have 3 dogs, 3 cats and 5 kittens.
I hope to get to know all you animal lovers and THANK YOU for letting me join this guild smile

shastakitty

Andrew Android

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:12 am

Hi, my name is Andrew, I'm nineteen, and I own a 110 gallon saltwater fish tank. I had started a saltwater fish topic a long time ago, but it died pretty quickly since there weren't enough ppl of common interest to keep it alive =/ So much for "Pets and Animals" guild confused
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:52 am

Hi, I'm Eureka and I am 31. I have one little one at home and 11 fish and a mixed breed puppy. 3nodding  

Eureka Snape

Soyatu Sugi

Interesting Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:44 pm

i am Soyatu i love animals of all kinds name one and i will tell you all i know
i have
2 Rats
2Dogs
2Cats
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:19 pm

My real name is barbara but everyone calls me risa online and rl most of the time
i am female
i have one cat named valentine angel she was born 7 years ago on valentines day 4 am in the morning.
i also have my mom's dog she got for christmas before she passed away this past mothersday.. well the day before mothersday.
the dogs name is bishop and we adopted him from the shelter. he is a boxer.
i'd show photo's of them but i can't on the laptop i borrow from my dad's friend.
i am going to school to become a veternairian assistant and a teacher.
my pets are my life. i live in north carolina and i love to talk about my pets and just be with them.

most girls hate frogs. but in my back yard is a pool thing that always has frogs in it. i love frogs and rats and snakes. i was born in the year of the rat and i think they are almost as cute as frogs cats and dogs. i love wolfs and many other wild animals also. i had a dalmation for 16 years his name was pongo and he was born on christmas. dispite him being my brothers dog.. he loved me the most and was loyal to me. i sacrificed vacations just to make sure he was safe. while my family went away i stayed home cause i didn't trust anyone else or anything to watch him. the thing is the two times i didn't stay he ran off and he was my life.. its been 3 or 4 years now since he passed away but i still think about him every single day.

Risa Ea Hoseka

Itachi Kunoichi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Hello all! I love animals and I have two pets. A cute little dog and an adorable rabbit. Here they are!
User Image
User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:59 am

hi my name is....well, my screen name is baka ranger pink. anyway, i like pokemon (duh!) and i have a kitty. Im 15 years old, and i live in San Diego CA yay! smile

slothiiiey

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:46 am

Hello, i go by the name of Ritz.
i have two tiny toy poodles and one degu.
the poodles names are kittke bit (the girl) and Twix (her son he's fixed)
then my degu is named Yuki.
i also love any animal but alligators and crocodiles.
i also love bugs. but Arachnids (all not just spiders) i won't touch with a ten foot pole.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:45 am

Hello, my Gaia name is Bai Hikari Tsubasa, just call me Bai ^^
I have one chow chow which is living with my cousin right now, previously have before 2 dogs, fishes, turtles....etc...yeah...a lot @.@
The chow chow's name is Lion since he resembles one xD
I also love almost all type of animals, specially when they are furry! heart

Bai Hikari Tsubasa

Marie81688

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:50 am

Hello, My name Is Marie, I live in Indiana. I'm 19 and of course female. Me and My roommate currently Two ferret, a cat, a gecko and A dog. The Dog is primarily my animal.
She is about 7 months, I got her when she was 4 from an Animal Shelter and I love her to death.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:21 am

hihi! i'm lunamoon999 and i'm new here. i'm 23 and live in connecticut (usa). i saw this guild was spotlighted and it looked interesting. i've always been interested in animals, but i got my first dog almost 3 years ago. now i have two dogs (both bichon frises). i'm trying to get my fish tank running cos i love fish. i'm hoping to hear how other people take care of their animals, cos my two dogs are a handful! biggrin

lunamoon999

-xChildishx-Memoriesx-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:22 am

Hi the name is Coco!I am a hyper active animal Lover!Im 14 almost 15!
I help my grand parents with there pet shop!Yes they own one! I was Born IN Germany! But I moved to dayton Ohio 4 years later!I have 12 pets!
4 dogs-Rozzie ( black and white female border collie)Leo ( brown,tan,white male coolie/purenese)Chip(brown male lab)& Katie (black snoopy/lab/collie)
1 rabbit-Oreo (black and white bunny)
2 cats-Georgia ( mix colored female), mow come ( black male)
3 hamsters- lucky (brown and white female) sugar (white male)
& ginger (black male)
2 chinchilas - Spike(gray male) snap (grey female)
and thats all ! bye whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee whee blaugh blaugh 4laugh 4laugh
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games