Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Darkness Rains Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:09 pm
"ah s**t" *pushes button in pocket and watches as bombs come* "well you think you gotten away but their more to come" *bomb blow up killing monty*
*reverts to the cave water pod pops up from the ground showing a vampire that half human half vampire eyes open up* "where am how did i get here" *look at himself in the mirror and notice he can't see his reflection start tripping out but then start to remember things* "this is akward but it time to go looking for meal" *breaks through the glass water pours out Person just standing their rips off cords attach to his heart and starts to expand wings start flapping them getting water off and begins walking around looking for clothes find an extra pair of * "perfect just in my size"*grabs jacket wings break through the back * "perfect now i just need to find out where i need to go" *computer turn on person begins to speak* "hello sky it seem you awaken earlier then you where suppose to walk up well it seem that your creator happen to have died to tonight" "creator who no one my creator" "well if you want answer then you must go after this person *images pop up and detail information* "and why eh forget ill do it" "good" *walks away notice a emp bomb and a blade grabs both and takes off outta the cave*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:35 pm
randall lands his fighter at base and gets out marks another kill on his figther as he gets on his civlian clothes on a soliders comes in sir were have the girl ok he pulls out his german lunger and outs on his civilan clothes on and walks out with his german lunger in his hands to the turck as two soliders hold her to the ground sir she got traped in my parachute string ok randall said its a pity to see you here at my military base gurads take her away to the camp yes sir  

mg_jan_templar

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:33 am
kevin just stood there in the air for a second, before his eyes started to glow all red. "not now, i need to keep a cool head on if im gonna rescue her" he said through clenched teeth. tendrils of fire slowly enveloped around him, as he entered into his bloodlust, he would kill that damn b*****d in the plane if it meant he had to die as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:20 pm
as a 88m aircraft gun with spotligth see him the open fire enemy in the air! as a alarm gose off as 50 figthers go in the air.  

mg_jan_templar

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:41 pm
"it time to get a stretch on this wings of mine" *closes eyes and begins to focus white wings pop out from the back of the jacket begins flapping them to gain altitude opens eyes notice floating from the ground* "sweet i still have in me *begins hearing the sound of galting gun* "that not good i gotta check this out" *eyes become pure red area changes human / slayers begins glowing blue and other begin glowing red * "mmmmmmh i gotta go check this out"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:15 pm
the genrale came bye and said shoot randall. he ran out of the base now i know he was useing me to get the girl dam it ! he grabed his katana and run to the camp im looking for this girl she is in cell 1 thanks. he runs to that cell and opens it grabs her and breaks the window open crud, *alarm gose off*he tunrs in to a wolf and carrys Adrian way from the base as the genrale came out ,sir the girl is gone, what ! find randall and that girl and kill them both yes sir.randall was five milles away from the base grounds.were is that other slayer better just find some shelter randall sees a old house and puts Adrian down in a bed,ill sleep on the ground.  

mg_jan_templar

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:48 pm
kevin sees randall carrying adrian, and drops like a rock toward them  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:20 pm
randall looked up thats him he look oh no thats the military kevin hurry up! there comeing randall grabed Adrian from the house kevin this way.  

mg_jan_templar

Twilightchick372

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:50 pm
Adrian

Adrian struggled within the mens grasp but there were to many of them. Every time one went down another to appeared. "Ok... Now your just pissing me off!" she hissed, using all of her strength now. She tried flying but every time she lifted into the air they either pulled her back down or somone tackled her mid-flight.

((Sorry I haven't posted, been really busy lately.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:41 pm
*heading near the area* "wait why should i even try to deal with this s**t it getting me mad screw this s**t it a waste of time" *stop in mid air flapping wing and pulls out a wire piece and put it in ear* "open up im coming in" *beam of light begin shooting at me pull me with it gravitational pull leaving the area and the beam of light gone*  

xTx Monty xTx

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:33 pm
randall truned around pulled out his katana he ran the soliders let go of adrian and ran he was still in his half wolf form he keep his head down he fell down dam it, my leg. his front leg was shot a solider got a shot on him  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:04 pm
*begins walking into room where a chair sit in front of a window sit downs and begins looking through the window* "this is much more like it now never gonna even bother with this event im just going to watch it from here" *pull out lighter start open and closing the it *  

xTx Monty xTx

The Harvester Of Souls

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:36 pm
kevin swoops down, and pulls one of the soldiers into the air. the ramdom body parts fell next to randall  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:36 pm
randall got up and heal his wound help adrian up come on let,s get out of here before the genrale send in a panzer unit kevin let,s go randall grabs a old m1 steel helmet and put in on grab the died solider gun he got adrian,s wing,s free from the net adrian heres a katana take it and fly to this hide out its in the ruin city there will be a resistance waitng for you,keivn ,and me lets go he help kevin out he shot and armor picering round shells he drop the gun kevin move he got in a jeep and drove from the enemy base.  

mg_jan_templar

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:09 pm
*sitting their waiting then yells out something and a person appears out next to me* "ahh your here so did you bring it" *man standing next to the chair pull out a switch* "thank you now leave" *man walks away while monty sits their still looking out the window* "this should be fun"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff