Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:44 pm
I nearly died from how cute the new guy's hair is. No! mustn't get involved with the employees. Maria scolded herself. Maria had a hard time falling in love and when she did, she fell hard and, usually, it ended in heartbreak. "No, unfortunately, you can't start singing the opening number from Wicked just yet." the young woman replied and smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:03 pm
Avyran brought the application to rest on the table in front of him. "..Um...Okay then, I won't call you that...Maria..." he said, doing his best to fight the blood rushing up to his face.

Man, why can't I ever talk to girls? I'm ashamed of myself... he thought. He then shook his head and pulled from his pocket a black and dark green pen that matched his hair. Her next statement confused him. "Um...I'm sorry..Wicked? I'm not sure I know what you're talking about..."

((I'll be away for a while, won't be back for at least half an hour or more. Sorry...Just wanted to let y'all know.))  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:07 pm
"Oh. Sorry, I was directing that last comment at Suki. Wicked is one of my favorite musicals. Which is kinda ironic. I'm guessing that's not your natural hair color?" she asked, fingering a lock of her own snow white hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:09 pm
Alyss gasped and looked at Avyran with wide eyes. "You don't know Wicked? How dare you live on the face of the earth and not know Wicked?" She snapped her fingers and the opening from the musical started playing. "It's the true story of the Witch of the West and Glinda the Good. What happened before Dorothy. It's based off the book The Life and Times of the Wicked!"  

Mentha spicata

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:20 pm
"You've seen it, Alyss?" Maria asked, ecstatic that she had found a fellow enthusiast. "WE SHOULD DO A KARAOKE NIGHT! WITH SONGS FROM WICKED!" she screamed, jumping up and down, hyper with the very thought of it.((At the assembly on the last day of school, our chorus sang For Good. Guess who got a solo?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:44 pm
This is no time to talk about singing were trying to find my sister!  

Taria180

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:09 pm
"Um...Why, yes, you're correct. My hair was naturally a light brown color...But I dyed it due to...personal issues..."

After Alyss spoke, Avyran's eyes widened a bit. "What? I...um...uh....Well...I....I'm sorry.....I've never really been introduced to shows and musicals and...things like that...Although I did get to see a play once...I sneaked in...It was really great..." He trailed off and spaced out, visited by memories of his sister.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:41 pm
Mello and Cari were already outside the door. "Seth. Come on. Let them talk of those silly musicals. Cari and I will help you."Mello said just loud enough for seth to hear.  

Iracebeth_Red Queen

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:29 am
Despite Mello's efforts, Alyss heard what he said and ran outside. "I wanna go!! And musicals are not silly. They are an important part of this nation's culture," she informed.

((I saw Wicked live on stage!....But not on Broadway....))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:04 am
Maria heard Mello's comment and scowled. "Oh yeah? That's what you think!" she exclaimed, outraged. "I'm sorry, but I'm staying here. I have to make sure nothing happens. In case Kat comes back, I'll tell you people."
((Maria was this close to singing My New Philosophy))  

Methodless Madness

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:52 am
Yin parked his ufo outside the establishment, and walks slowly into the shop, pausing when he enters to take a quick sniff at the aromas wafting from the kitchen.

"What an interesting place this is, and it smells delicious in here too."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:39 am
*Walk into shop holding umbrella* ((yeah she is majorly creepy)) Ai walked up to the counter"I'm the new employee."She said in a soft voice.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Mentha spicata

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:46 am
"Ooh! Another employee!" Alyss looked toward Mello and Azyran, then back at the new girl. "And there's still only very little guys working here," she said, giggling. "And a customer, too." She glanced outside and her jaw fell open. "Is that a UFO?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:59 am
Ai tilted her head towards the UFO guy"Anyway,what exactly to I do?"Ai said in a soft monotone voice.  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games