Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Welcome to Koji Academy School of Pain ! closed till summer Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tsubakino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:59 pm
i just remembered something... i forgot to heal my nose tsubaki thought as blood squirted on jin

kenko: now night, don't fight it, try your best to use a counter spell next time *mentally realeases night* now class seeing how both books are over 200 chapters long and you need to finish them in a week i suggest you start now
(( gonna be going in a while))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:04 pm
(ok)

Night sat down and began to read he was always a fast reader.

Jin: Alright you can Sit back down Tsubaki. You are all to learn one of the points I showed you and be able to do it with in two days have fun!  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:08 pm
tsubaki immobilized one student on his way to sit, and then another started to reach to his shoulder "don't even think about it" tsubaki said as he took out a knife.
((bye, see u tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Jesse sighed as she slipped into a seat in the back of the class, five minutes before it started.
Kuro glanced around the room, seeing the whole class was present. "I am Kuro and will be your teacher this semester," she started, only to interrupted by a girl raising her hand. "Yes?" she asked, bored. "Uh, Miss Kur-ahhh." she said, suddenly writhing in her seat.
Jesse watched the girl with horror. She blinked, realizing that she would need to pay a lot of attention in this class.
"Any other questions?" she drawled. No-one raised their hand. "I thought not. Now I am not here to teach you petty magic, oh no, I am not here to teach you killing, maiming, or any physical damage. All wishing to learn that, please leave." she proclaimed. About half the class shifted in their seats and the other half gathered their things and left. "Let us get this straight, I am not a harmless pixy, I will show no mercy, and if you cross me you will be harmed." she added. Five people blanched and sped out, leaving their things.
((Gawd that was really long.))  

Methodless Madness

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:11 pm
Star is half asleep in class, she had a horrible night sleep and was almost late for class. "Alright then, come here." she says and grabs the person next to her and pressed her shoulder. She immediatly fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:15 pm
Night was the show and tell puppet for the rest of class with people trying to control him and make him do stupid things. When at last some guy was trying and Night made him punch him self in the face.

Anyone els?  

Taria180

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:26 pm
((Are we all in the same class or no??))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:29 pm
Jesse cast her eyeliner laden gaze over the last ten people remaining. She contemplated each of them in turn, sizing them up.
Kuro smiled evilly. "Alright, now let's get down to business. While my mental torture itself will cause no physical harm, it may or may not result in the vict-I mean recipient harming themselves. Some kinds may give the illusion of physical pain, screwing with their pain receptors. Some kinds just give the illusion of precious people being attacked, wounded, and dieing." At this comment people gasped. "But what some people consider to be the worst, is the kind that infiltrates your thoughts, uncovering painful memories, prying into intimate ones." she finished, smiling smugly. "Now read chapter 1 through five in your 'Going Mental: A Student's Guide To Mental Torture' and I expect a one paragraph response for each question at the end of the chapters." A few students groaned. Kuro's eye's flashed. "Fine, we'll make it two paragraphs!" she snarled. "That's due tomorrow. Now get to work!"
Jesse sighed, opening her book. "Wow, there are five questions at the end of each chapter. Two paragraphs times five questions, that's ten paragraphs, times five chapters, aww man! That's fifty paragraphs." she muttered.
((edit))  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:39 pm
(we aren't in the same class)

Night continued to read as the others cower thinking he could simi control them. The first thing he would do after the classes was go to the libary and find a reversal spell. So next time the teacher did that the game would go different.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:43 pm
((Do we only have one class a day? Or two or more?))  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:46 pm
(one a quarter so one far a long time)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:48 pm
((Okies! What time is it now?))
Jesse looked up to see Kuro's hostile gaze on her. She quickly looked down and continued writing. She was on the last chapter question and Jesse was a quick worker.  

Methodless Madness

Taria180

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:58 pm
(it's 11:30 just 30 more minutes!)

ANNOUNCEMENT

Today the first years will have the first rounds of the year! I will read you the randome order of fights!!

Jesse VS Yin
Tsubaki VS Toku
Night VS Star
Ai VS Ashley (if she gets on)

To fight role 3 100 dice and what you role is if you hit and for how much damage. I will repost the stats when the fights start. Star needs to role a dice out of 6 still. Ashley needs defense role!role a 20 sided dice for your defense.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:23 pm
"so what did i miss" jumps from the tree brantch in dog form  

diamond princess ashley

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games