Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:13 pm
"Oh my!" she rushed towards the wolf and carried it to a vet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:58 am
roy was still out cold .  

mg_jan_templar

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:35 pm
The vet took roy and left, hurrying back to the Hokage's office.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:37 pm
" Yea i heard that too i better go i work there he he" Madi was still dissapointed but thee was nothing she could do. "my name is Madi" Madi held out her hand to the stranger.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:35 am
"my name is Dark and u r speak to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:51 pm
"ok then...he he well gotta run" Madi shook hands and went on her way to work to see if she had much to clean up. She got to work and to her horror blood was everywhere. Furry built up inside of her. Madi grabbed the mop and bucket and a lot of rags and soap. She began to scrub.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:38 pm
walk around in town and stop to a ramen store and order one huge beef ramen and glass of water.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 pm
amy laying in bed again but the medic told in days i be off work again."man this boring but i am safe."  

light_yo

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:54 pm
"Argh this is not coming out easily.well might as well take a break for awhile." Madi was thirsty so she walked down the road and stopped at a lemonade stand."Hello one please" Madi smiled at the two children running the stand. They were giggling at her cat tail that was swaying from side to side as she drank the lemonade. she smiled and winked her eye and payed them double what she owed."Thank you" The two children said. "Thank you" Madi called back over her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:03 pm
nani run by madi and childred went to graveyard with rose.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

madbugz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:08 pm
"that looked like the girl we captured" Madi thought but put that thought away because it made her angry. Madi walked on to the store to continue cleaning up the blood which made her hungry, lusty, and disgusted all at the same time. She scrubbed and scrubbed but the blood would not come off the cash register buttons. MAdi gave a whimper and a sigh to see that her fingers were being rubbed raw by the chemicals she was using.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:33 pm
done eating and pay waiter.Dark step out door walk to store went i killed that man."hello anyone home" said dark walk in.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:57 pm
nani at grave stone where her mother died and drop rose on stone."I miss u mom and i am doing good this time." sit ground and hold knees start to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:43 pm
MAdi heard someone come in the store. "Hold on im just finishing unpacking some new products." Madi walked out front and saw the man she had bumped into before. "Oh hello fancy seeing you here he he." Madi tried to get the couple of blood spots off of her hands.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:48 pm
"yeah and do u sword in this store and happen the man." dark look around and pick some herb and some deadly poison.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games