Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:09 pm
((*dances* It's only ten here. ;3
But hey, you know me. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK D:[))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:11 pm
((xD I stayed up till 6 yesterday, even though I had to go to church this morning. 2 hours, YES! I still wasn't any more tired than normal.... o.o

I don't have school tomorrow anyway, so I'll probably stay here a while longer.))  

Aniki China

catweasels

((SLEEP IS ALSO FOR THE LAZY, KTHX.))  
-Nods- This is true and I am glad I get to speak with you and share dumplings again! -Laughs a bit and takes another from the plate. Shifts how he is sitting.- Do you think England-tan will ever give me back?  

Hong Kong-tan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:13 pm
((Ask Canada thar---I don't sleep! I do get kicked off the computer at reasonable hours, however. d: ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:19 pm
Maybe someday, when he feels he.... no longer has any use for you, aru. If you hold on to your Asian culture, then no European nation can influence you. You just have to hold out until then, aru. *hugs tight*  

Aniki China

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:22 pm
-Nods and nuzzles into the hug, holding onto China tightly- I won't ever forget who I am...no matter what!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:29 pm
*squeezes one last time and lets go* *Panda sits in HK's lap and looks up into face* Panda misses you too, aru.  

Aniki China

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:33 pm
-Teary smile and laughs, pets Panda- I miss Panda too! -Cuddles the little creature, removes a small stick of bamboo from his sleeve and offers it to much on while he cuddles him.- So anything new Aniki?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:41 pm
*Panda happily nuzzles into HK and begins eating bamboo*

Nothing much, I haven't heard from Japan or Taiwan recently, aru.... everything's been pretty quiet back home, aru.

((Phooey. Anyone know where I can find "Communist Love Song" by Soltero? I can't find it anywhere and I need it for my playlist! gonk ))  

Aniki China

Hong Kong-tan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:50 pm
((Uh have you tried Bearshare or livewire? That's all the advice I can give on an idea lol ^^))

-Smiles and looks at Panda, cuddling before looking back up to China.- I hope everything is all right, I haven't heard much from them either. Oh and today Germany-tan shared some very good cake with me, I think he said it was Black Forest Cake.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:58 pm
((Eh, I'll try those tomorrow (even though it's technically Monday already...)

Did Switzerland and Canada die?))

They're probably just busy, aru. Black Forest? If Germany made it, then I'm sure it was delicious.... I'll have to ask him for some later, aru.  

Aniki China

catweasels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:13 pm
((-raises hand- I'm alive, though fighting with math homework.
-w- I didn't go to school Friday, so I'm trying to figure out how to do some problems I missed the explanation for.))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:16 pm
((@Canada: I hate it when that happens. >< ))

You will have to ask him Aniki, it is so good! It really is, I love it! -He smiled and shifted, absently petting Panda's head, looks down at him- He got bigger...

Hong Kong-tan

catweasels

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:19 pm
((Technically I could get another day to do the assignment, but I'm almost done and I don't want to have two assignments due tomorrow))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games