Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Below Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:33 pm
*answers vaguely* I would lead those into helping for the cause ... Oh, and I would also help with the resolution for World Peace! *Poses and flashes a radiant smile to the judges and audience*

The person below me cannot resist my beauty and intelligence. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:36 pm
*falls down in a deep curtsy* Mistress Katrina... The most prettiful fairy in all the land... please deem me worthy of a touch from your enchanted hand!!! If only I had one ounce of your intelligence, I would be worthy.... but forlornly, I do not...

The Person below me, secretly hopes to be a famous movie star...  

MotherMoo

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:45 pm
Well, I've got the Diva attitude and I AM the original Catt and I KNOW I could make it big, if they would only give me the shot I deserve!!

You would protest any movie I was in... because you were passed up for the parts  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:13 pm
hey that not fair, i'm better then her for every part, granted that i wouldn't look good in skirts but i was even passed up for the rider of rohan in lord of the rings, she got that part cause she isn't a centaur, *holds up a sign saying 'CATT IS OVER-RATED'

the person below me is the number one fan of catt  

Blood Raven777

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:49 am
OMG!!!! Its..its.... C..C..C..C....!!!CATT!!! OMG!! OMG!!
CATT I love you so much!! crying Im so happy!! Please give me your autograph!!! Its not for me its for my canary!!! He loves you to!!!!

Bellow me wants Catt to eat my canary  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:09 pm
now that would be a gorey sight, here kitty kitty kitty, i have a nice canary for you to eat, twisted twisted

below me is the person who is the canary  

Blood Raven777

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:01 pm
Tweet! Tweet! Tweet! *looks down into the jaws of death* Nooooo!!! ...
crunch! crunch! crunch!

Below me has to clean up the mess ...  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:27 pm
GAH! Ok ew, *sigh pulls out blue rubber gloves and bleach* You soooo owe me for this. Well I'm never eating again *turns a little green*

Below me wants to know why I have big blue rubber gloves lying around on me. twisted  

Angelicphrase

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:30 pm
Tweety!! Tweety!! Hey angelic, Have you seen my canary? I musta left her cage open and she flew away! cry
Hey what are you doing with those gloves? eek

Bellow me believes themselves to be the fastest speed dater in the world!  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:02 pm
I have ninja mind probing skills so I'm in and molesting your brain before you've realized it. twisted then out again to my next "date". heart

The person below me tried universal conquest and failed so has now joined a support group for the maniacal con-questing challenged.  

Angelicphrase

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:09 pm
Hello. My name is bandaidd and I am maniacally con-questing challenged. It has been 4 hours since I last tried universal conquest.

The person below me is proud of me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:41 pm
/maniacal laugh

Oh Bandaidd, I'm so glad you could join my army, I mean, little group. Please, bring your forces with you next session, and we'll all organize a glabal empire with me at its head, I mean, a party, for, the nice people we want to control, I mean, help... That goes for the rest of you, too!

Below me might possibly be just a little bit too enthused to be an effective instrument in world domination, but loves to organize parties.  

Exor Omega

Blood Raven777

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:08 pm
goody goody goody goody, i love parties, now that field should be able to hold all the party guests, the car park for the vehicles, now the tables are all wrong, ~sets up the tables with the chains in the middle~ thats better, now the entainment, candy filled animals hang from trees with music playing in the background, his troops are alreli there, all 400,000 off them

below me is the leader who loves what he sees  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:28 pm
Very well done minion I especially like pinatas.^_^Ooo and are those table chains? Keep this sort of performance up and you rise straight up the ranks. Now bring me my evil rabbit.

Below me wishes they were my evil rabbit.  

Angelicphrase

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:28 am
Yes I do!! And I swear my batteries will never die for you!! heart twisted heart

Bellow me wants to know what the hell Im talking about! rofl  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games