Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Questions About Sex & Sexual Health Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 pm
Are there any tutorials or anything on how to give a b*****b? It's something I'd really like to do (or, well, a small part of a larger fantasy)...

Also, what is a good, inexpensive place to buy toys (vibrators, bdsm stuff, etc)? All of the stores I've found online are really expensive. @A@  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:46 am
Is it normal that I feel sick of thinking about giving a bj? gonk ...I know my bf would like to get bfs...but... I just can't... D:

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:08 am
Late advice is late.

I can't help you with the BJ tutorials. . . . pfft! rofl

but you may be able to find some cheap but good toys and vibrators at Spencer's if you have one at your local mall or shopping center. Some under $10 and $20. Spencer's Website.

Fabulous Dahling
Are there any tutorials or anything on how to give a b*****b? It's something I'd really like to do (or, well, a small part of a larger fantasy)...

Also, what is a good, inexpensive place to buy toys (vibrators, bdsm stuff, etc)? All of the stores I've found online are really expensive. @A@

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:15 am
@ Fabulous Dahling:: I haven't come across any (and suffice to say I'm not really too keen on the idea of a google search, lol), but I did see this show one night (like, 3AM or so) on TV where this couple was basically getting lessons on how to better please each other in their relationship and the bedroom, and she basically had a b*****b coach! It was kind of hilarious at the time, watching them both go at these dildos, but it did give some good pointers O:
I think it was on the Cosmo channel. Those magazines might have tips, but I can't really say, I've never really read one. XP
And um, the descriptions in some erotic fiction give plenty of ideas and ways to go about it n.n;;
I don't think there's any right or wrong way (as long as you're not hurting him). I'm sure he'll be thrilled that you're doing it for him at all, and you can always ask him later things he liked or what he would like more/ less of.

My question is what's the best way to suggest a kink to a partner? I'm always really scared that I'll be judged because of it, that would kill me I think.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Heart_Broken653

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:35 pm
i may be young but i do know about sex but i have one question:

why do people who r young like 14 or 15 always be doing anything that can get them to laid, i think its discusting because u shouldnt really have sex til u like 18 or 19?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:13 pm
Heart_Broken653
i may be young but i do know about sex but i have one question:

why do people who r young like 14 or 15 always be doing anything that can get them to laid, i think its discusting because u shouldnt really have sex til u like 18 or 19?

Hormones mostly. Unfortunately our bodies start having sexual urges before we're really ready for sex.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Kaiyle Brightblade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:26 pm
Fabulous Dahling

http://howtogivegoodhead.wordpress.com/  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:11 am
Liisukas
Is it normal that I feel sick of thinking about giving a bj? gonk ...I know my bf would like to get bfs...but... I just can't... D:
Thats totally normal, its a little weird to think about sticking a sex organ in your mouth. Once you try it a few times you'll probably adjust. But if you don't want to yet, thats understandable.  

Kaiyle Brightblade

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:34 am
.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

My question is what's the best way to suggest a kink to a partner? I'm always really scared that I'll be judged because of it, that would kill me I think.

I think if I was planning to do that, I'd just casually leave a /d/ thread related to said kink up on the computer so that they see it when they walk by, or the next time they turn it on or whatever, and hopefully they are intrigued enough to ask you about it.

Idk that is probably not a good plan, actually. Idk I've seen a few threads on 4chan about this topic but I never read them...

But really, everyone has some kind of kink. I guess the best way would be to make some kind of compromise. Like "If you go along with this I'll indulge whatever kink you have." thankyoufanfiction  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:48 pm
Amitia
LibraryFairy11
okay....welll...... Me and my boyfriend are realy been together alot lately. We make out sit and talk and ect. lately he's been sliping his hands in my pants. and in return i play with his d**k.... He asked me if he could have some sexy pictures of me.... and was wondering if you have any ideal poses...
Hope this answer isn't too late! (it's been a month, after all)
It really depends on what he likes, you should ask for tips and suggestions. My boyfriend asked for similar pictures when we were in a long-distance relationship, and I was totally clueless about what kind of poses I should do, so I asked him. Turns out he did have some poses in mind already, or at least some details about sexy pictures that he really likes. : P
Is this the same boyfriend you're talking about in your signature, though? If he's not treating you right, you certainly don't need to take any pictures for him. o:

As for Aularen's question, I'd like to know the answer to that one as well. :3

Im with a better guy now, a guy i love and gave my viginity to. do you have any dieas how to keep thigs... hot andideas on what to do with him, i mean ive been sucking his balls a lot lately. lol  

LibraryFairy11

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:07 pm
whats is a G-spot?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:29 pm
I'm 21 and my doctor has suggested I get the HPV shot before I pass the age where it is no longer effective. I'm away at university right now so I'm not able to get these shots.

My long distance boyfriend is coming to visit in a month and I've decided this is the man I want to give my virginity to. But I'm worried, will I not be able to get my HPV shots if I have sex? I tried a little research online but found nothing that could answer my question.

Kyrene of Valhalla

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:17 am
Lily the Vocaloid
whats is a G-spot?
Quote:
The Gräfenberg Spot, often called the G-Spot, is a bean-shaped area of the v****a. Many women report that it is an erogenous zone which, when stimulated, can lead to strong sexual arousal, powerful orgasms and female ejaculation. The Gräfenberg Spot is typically located one to three inches (2.5 to 7.6 cm) up the front (anterior) vaginal wall between the vaginal opening and the urethra and is a sensitive area that may be part of the female prostate.

I can tell you from experience, that it feels a little rough, but not uncomfortable or painful to the touch (it's actually quite fun to stimulate) if you hit it just right.

There IS some debate whether this spot DOES exist or not, and where it's location is if it exists.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:28 am
Kyrene of Valhalla
I'm 21 and my doctor has suggested I get the HPV shot before I pass the age where it is no longer effective. I'm away at university right now so I'm not able to get these shots.

My long distance boyfriend is coming to visit in a month and I've decided this is the man I want to give my virginity to. But I'm worried, will I not be able to get my HPV shots if I have sex? I tried a little research online but found nothing that could answer my question.
User Image
The HPV vaccine is a precaution, and since it's so new (only about 5 or so years old to the public), we still don't know the full effects (since it is a life long vaccine) to reduce the transmission of HPV and prevention of cervical cancer.

I was told by my gyno I am a carrier, but there is a extremely low chance that it will become active in my body unless I catch it from a partner in conventional means (mainly unprotected vaginal, a**l, or oral sex), or that I will pass it onto my child and they'll get the infection.

You're sexual partner will have no risk of catching your HPV as active infection unless you have it as a active infection yourself.
User Image

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hamsterliciousness

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:32 am
User Image
Sorry for quite the long absence from this topic you guys, I haven't been Guilding for a while, but I've been answering questions by people's PM's. I am xX Princess Heartbreak Xx, I changed my screen name to something I found more fitting.

I still am open to all PM's if you don't feel comfortable posting your questions here, please take a look at the first page for my specializations. I will try my best to answer questions outside of my expertise, whether it takes asking nurses to doctors (if necessary).

I will try my best to check into this topic every other day, but I do have somewhat of a life, but will do my best to respond as soon as possible. All questions will be quoted so you get a notification that your question is answered.
User Image

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces