Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Castaway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:18 pm
Mizuki nodded slightly since she doesn't want to get a headache again and took the sword and stabbed the man in the stomach.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:36 pm
Claire was knocked out from the pain. She was bleeding alot and severely needs the blood stop flowing as much as it was.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:02 am
When Mizuki glanced towards Claire, she shoved the sword back to Jack and hurried to Claire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:49 pm
"*gasp* ....Mizuki i need stitches....fast or i will......bleed to death...*cough up some blood*.....Hurry or this is it.." Claire said breathing very unsteadily.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:38 pm
Mizuki nodded and took off her shirt so she can use it to cover the wound.
She then went back to the hut to get a curved needle and a thread.
Mizuki hurried back to Claire and grabbed a wood and placed it in Claire's mouth.
"Bite on that." she said then started to sew the wound.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:39 pm
Claire did as she was told and bit hard as she felt the needle go in and out of the bloody flesh.A couple tears dripped out of her eyes making them sting.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:41 pm
After several minutes, the stitching was done and she tore off a part of her skirt to wipe the blood gently and tore another to keep the wound from getting any infection.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:44 pm
"*sigh* you did a great job Mizuki i dont know what would have happened if it had been a moment later." Claire gave her a big warm hug."Thank you"  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 pm
"Don't move too much yet. You're still not fully healed and you need a lot of rest." she said gently and setting her down.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:53 pm
"Well again thank you." Claire laid back down on her good side and felt a reassuring movement in her lower abdomen.  

madbugz

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:02 pm
Mizuki smiled and washed her hands in the river.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:06 pm
Claire felt the pain subsiding and dissapearing and then she fell asleep.  

madbugz

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 pm
saria is in somewhere a cave but a old man say"so u girl man want she is cute and right match to use her."saria look down and saw i in chain and cant move around."what u want that me and let me go" said saria.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:17 pm
"Omigod! Where's Saria?!" she turned her head from side to side and realized she wasn't there to be found.
Turning her head gave her a slight headache but she stood up and started to look for Saria deep into the forest, yelling out her name.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:22 pm
"we cant let u leave and u r stay here ever went u die" said the boss walk to saria and grab her shirt."NOOO!! let me GOO!!"said saria scream at loud but no one cant heard.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games