Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:19 pm
Her mother's figure formed in her dreams and was smiling.
"Mother! Please tell me everything....I feel so lost with everything that is happening around me. Nii-san even died in battle..I don't know if I could live this way...I'm...I'm completely alone...." she said sadly.
"...I'm sorry Hikari but...I think it's best if you try not to meddle with the past.." her mother said and smiled again at her.
"And you will be able to live..just stay strong...your brother and I will be watching over you.." she said then fading away.
Tears started overflowing and she tried to reach out for her mother.
Even in her sleep, she was crying and reaching out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:24 pm
john heard something as he open Hikari door as he walked in he felt like something stop him "what is this place as he walked and saw a battelfield of death and bloodshed...hello? Hikari? anyone?"  

mg_jan_templar

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:26 pm
Hikari opened her eyes but was still asleep.
Her mark on her forehead was still glowing and she snapped out of her sleep and the mark ceased to glow.
She glanced over and saw John.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:32 pm
as he saw his older brother laying dead as tears came down
"drake........im sorry......im....im...sorry!"as john sat down he ground crying he had drop the handgun.  

mg_jan_templar

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:34 pm
Hikari realized that he was in an illusion of the past and she hurried to him and bit her thumb and she placed her bleeding thumb on his forehead and the illusion was gone.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:57 pm
chaos walk in with cig in my mouth and say "so u r awake hikari ur truth power is." chaos pick up john handgun and give back to john.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 10:01 am
john got up thanks he took his handgun and put it back in the holster thank you Hikari john said  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:26 pm
pi is in a green tube and ice is out cold lay on the sand with helgest soldier is carry ice and toss in cell at a old jail house.  

lily of rose

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:11 pm
Hikari smiled to Choas and John.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:14 pm
Bruce led another strike at a Helghast capital ship.
"Naval airships are circulating the area," Admiral Carm announced.
"What about ground troops?" Bruce asked.
"Island Transports have landed en masse," Admiral Carm responded.
"Keep it up," Bruce said, avoiding several missiles.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lily of rose

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:01 pm
helgest took care pi and ice then soldier bought their tank fires at naval airships.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:55 am
*burce this is drake john,s second im command john,s figther is loaded with 30 ton nuke,s *00:00* BOOOM*as the helgat main warship blow up into pices.

john heard and boom he ran outside and saw the helgast main warship falling its over the war is over....john was relifed that the war had come to an end.  

mg_jan_templar

lily of rose

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:37 pm
last remain helgeat soldiers went back to old jail outsirt of town.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 pm
Bruce led his pilots downward after the the fleeing Helghast, releasing what firepower was left in the jet. "I'm returning to the Flagship," Bruce said, "I'll be on the ground shortly and send sattelite strikes down at those tanks."
"Roger," Admiral Carm answered, "Destroy the AA tanks." Thousands of lasers shoot from the sky and hit every Helghan tank that was aiming at the airships.
Bruce lands in the Flagship's hangar and immediately boards a landing craft. The landing craft lands minutes later in the VA assembly area. "Status report," Bruce ordered a nearby soldier.
"They're heading toward a prison that has a lot of hostages," the soldier replied, "Thanks to you though, we're nearly there."
"Press forward," Bruce roared. Nearby soldiers let out a loud battle cry that could be heard across the entire battlefield. "CHARGE!!!!" Bruce ran towards the prison shooting every Helghast in sight, thousands of troops following their leader.  

B-A-Y-F-C

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mg_jan_templar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:46 am
john got in a m1a2 ambras tank and drove to the prison and called bruce*bruce you migth want to move out of the way*as john moved the tank up to 70 mph .  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games