Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
The Prince Type ~ Tamaki Suoh Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:00 pm
Thanks Ryuzaki, saves me the trouble of another magic mishap.......::Thinks to self "Well at least Miss Sophia's happy. What a beautiful smile she has. Maybe I should ask her to dinner or a movie or dinner and a movie, or maybe just to sit and have tea:: Um....Miss.......S-S-S-Sophia-a-a? Um, um, um........::Thinks to self, damn! I can't get the words out!:: Um.........nevermind. Let's play Twister.........shall we?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 pm
Sophi looked over at Jin and smiled.
"We shall." She said politely, she putt down her bunny and went over the mat and stood next to Jin.
"Well whenever you all are ready." She said softly and smiled.

Psychotic Disarray

Kaana-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:45 pm
A girl walks in the room, moving her hair away from her face. *so this is the third music room, huh?* she thinks to herself.
"Hiya! What did I miss?" She looks around at the people about to play twister. One of them bright red and locked up. "Oh! I'm sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Kaana Ichikaru" She smiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:47 am
thank you ryuzaki. *smiles*

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:11 am
"Ehhh. I would like to inform all of you that Tamaki has gone on a vacation and that he will return as soon as he can. He wishes you all extremely well and has made you all cookies." Artem says warmly moving aside to show the table. "I am sure to inform you all when he has returned."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:00 am
hmmm I wish he told us sooner but at least we know where he is ^^ oh look the the penguins are here  

RyuzakixxxBB

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:46 am
"Hiya everyone! I'm alone today. Mi-chan went on vacation..."

((OOC: See ya later! I'll be back probably on Friday.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:07 am
Sophia looked somewhat disappointed that Tamaki had left on Vacation.
"Oh, ok. I wish I could have gotten to meet him first though. But I'l just have to wait." She said as she stepped away from Jin and took a cookie and bit into it.
"Oh these are delicious." She said quietly.

Psychotic Disarray

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:42 am
Yuki made a small squee sound and grabbed a cookie. "Yummy! Oh well...at least we have cookies!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:49 pm
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I..." A mighty voice bellows from the doorway. "have returned!" the spotlight turns off when Tamaki steps forward. Since really, it was only Tamaki.
"Who missed me?" He asked looking at everyone

"Pssh."
Artem chuckled from behind him. His costume looks rediculous! Why would he even attempt it?  

The King of Hosts
Crew

Cherish_Bloodrose

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:21 pm
"hello tamaki, how have u been" -sips more tea-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:35 pm
::Starts to step on the mat, when suddenly a young girl walks into the room, then Sophia leaves for cookies, and then FINALLY Tamaki-Sempai arrives:: Oh, so much to do now! ::Switches into super handsome and charming host king apprentice mode::

Well hello there Miss Kaana. You are looking quite lovely today. My name is Jin. What pretty eyes you ha-::suddenly, I remember Sophia's eyes, and how I complimented her in the same way as I'm doing with Miss Kaana. I feel this overwhelming sense of guilt and shame. I think to myself "I shouldn't so easily flirt with random girls when I have Miss Sophia here. It's just wrong.::

-have...........I'm sorry........I can't be with you Miss Kaana, no matter how much you may want me to. It isn't right.....You are a pretty girl, but I'm afraid we could only be friends. I cannot love another girl, for I love Miss Sophia! I love her as any father or guardian would! I must be there for my daughter, and I cannot do so if I'm flirting with other women!

Tamaki-Sempai, I came here today to seek an apprenticeship with you, but now I realize that doing so would compromise my ability to protect and care for Miss Sophia, so for now I would like to just be a guest!

::I cannot believe that I have just professed my fatherly love for Sophia! I freeze for a moment, red in the face again, and stunned by my own words:: I......I can't believe it. This is why I feel the way I do for her! Because she is like a daughter to me! My beautiful little girl!

::Suddenly realizes that the entire room is delivering a piercing stare to me. The stares make me extremely embarrassed and uncomfortable, and so I walk silently to the cookie table and grab a couple. :: As I chew, I lower my head and try to hide my eyes from everyone::

Um.....um............um..........................................................these cookies......taste...........delicious........

Innocent_Slut_19

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:31 pm
Sophia was happily munching on a cookie with Yuki when a might voice bellowed from the doorway. It was Tamaki in a strange outfit. Sophia giggled lightly. Finally she is going to get to meet the host king himself.
"Hello Mr. Suoh, I'm Sophia Grimes. I'm new here and heard of the club so I came to visit." She said shyly, he hair falling back in front of her face. Suddenly Sophia hears Jin ranting to another girl. Jin said that he could not be with Kaana because he loved her. Sophia's hidden face went as red as red could get. She listen to him finish ranting then walked over to get a couple of cookies hiding his face too. Sophia was silent and still extremely red.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:09 pm
*walks in the room*
Oh maby this is the wroug room. I should leave.
*Look at everyone in a shy way*  

Dackness

Leader of the Penguins

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:10 pm
*takes a penguin and cuddles it* yay! tamaki has returned!

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games