Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:05 pm

"No just-," Reed coughed up blood. Not good, he turned away and half ran to a trash can and continued to cough blood into it. Several people were staring and one even tried calling and ambulance. However, doctors couldn't help him and he would only waste a lot of money so he used some magic to jam his signal. "Damn-," Reed coughed up some more blood and almost passed out. He leaned against the trash can, feverish and breathless.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Arias' eyes widened. She ran up to him and gently put a gloved hand on his shoulder.
Poor guy. It must be hard...
"I'm so sorry for bothering you. I forgot that you haven't been feeling good. I suppose I'll leave you alone so you can recover with some spells then..." she said softly, starting towards the street.

Avelyst

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Reed's fever was getting higher and it was difficult to think straight. He tried standing up but he just ended up falling back down due to lack of blood. At least i finished my show before this happened, Reed's time had almost come, he could practically see the grim reaper eyeballing him impatiently, waiting for him to die. <******** you, I'm not going to kick the bucket just like that.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:05 am

Leon quietly walked alongside Sage as looked at the door numbers wondering which room was hers. Sage pointed out the room and told him the number and he looked at the door. "This place is kind of... Eerie." He stated as they approached the room. "I mean for a hotel shouldn't there be like... Noise? Not that I'm complaining."

((Sorry I haven't posted since Sunday, CS is killin me. I'll try and get on again later.))

Nutrino Starwind

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Deston sighed softly to himself when one of the girls in the pair he'd been tailing took off running, shamelessly abandoning her friend. It would seem that he had somehow managed to give off the wrong impression. The demon shook his head a little before continuing along, purposefully passing the restaurant that the other girl had gone into. No need to confirm false suspicions, even if it was a pretty good looking restaurant. Perhaps there was another one nearby? Now only if Reed hadn't left so soon, maybe Deston wouldn't have found himself quite so lost.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Arias heard Reed fall onto the ground. She stun around and grabbed him by the shoulders, lifting him up and propping him against her. Blood was practically pouring out of his mouth.
"Hang on, buddy. Let me get you to a hospital. Don't you dare die now! You are strong, and you can hang on for a while longer. Please don't die..." Arias voice fell into a whisper on the last part as she helped walk him across the street toward a stall. She had seen enough people die, seeing Reed pass seemed like one too many. She walked towards the stall yelling at the people behind the counter.
"Hey! Call 991! Please, my friend is dying."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Ebony's head jerked up as she heard yelling. She took off out the door, knocking her food off the table.
"Hey! You gotta pay for that!"
The waitress yelled. Ebony ignored her and ran outside, looking around. Seeing Reed she ran over and jerked out a phone. "Hey my friend's in serious s**t. We're in town square. Move it." she began to wave her hands over him, borrowing life from some of the strongest people she knew: Arias, Alec and Kashi. "You're gonna feel a little tired for a few hours." she said, cursing at the ambulence driver for taking so long.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:45 pm

The ambulance worker rushed over to Reed and set him lying on the ground, ripping Reed's shirt open to see if the coughing was because something priced his lung. Instead, what the medic saw scared him. Accross Reed's chest above major organs and blood vessels were thousands and thousands of runes that pulsated, pumping mana to Reed's organs, keeping him alive, even if just barely. The medic looked speechless as he saw the magic circuit attempt to keep Reed alive.

"Back off doc, I'll be fine in a few-" *Hack* Reed spattered more blood across the ground. He would be fine, well, as fine as he get with the only thing keeping his organs running was 80% of his massive mana resevoir pumping his organs. Reed stood up suddenly but then passed out because of his worsening fever. But he was still standing, albeit unconcious.

MAGNUM777

Shameless Citizen

7,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Deston had been continuing along the street when he heard a great deal of shouting and commotion, followed by the siren of an ambulance. He moved toward the commotion, a certain curiosity having been sparked, and found that Reed, Aria and some other girl were in the middle of it. Well, Reed didn't look well at all, now did he? Instead of pushing his way through the crowd, the demon remained a few people back and watched the situation. No need to add any hysteria to the situation that looked like it was already coming under control. If he was needed for damage control or a distraction, he could do that. Deston moved himself to a position in the crowd where both Aria and Reed could catch sight of him.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Arias gasped and reached for Reed. Some nurses went to grab him. She shoved them away, baring her teeth.
"Move away!"
Arias grabbed onto him and slowly carried him by the shoulder into an alleyway. Seeing Ebony following her, she snapped, "Ebony! I need you to go to a store and get me a bottle of water and a dish rag. Quit standing around and stay quiet."
Arias set Reed in a sitting position with his head leaning against the cold brick wall. She sighed and brushed his hair out of his face. A doctor ran into the alleyway after them and started yelling at Arias. She turned to look at him coldly, tapping into her influential abilities.
"Go back to the hospital. There is nothing left for you to do here. It was a false alarm."
The doctor's eyes glazed over and he stood straight, turning to walk out of the alleyway.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:56 pm

"Don't snap at me, Arias. I need to keep up the spell, especially with him passed out." Ebony spotted Deston. "Hey! Deston! Get me water bottles a heating pad soft food and two cold packs!" She looked back at Arias. "Use your influencial powers to bring him to my dorm. It's not far away and I have plenty of supplies for magics. When he wakes up he'll want some runes and I doubt you have them."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Arias cursed under her breath.
"Do I have to do it all!?"
She lifted Reed's arm and layed it over her shoulder. Arias stood up and walked out into the street.
"Lead the way, Ebony. I'm not in a real great mood. Hey, Deston! Mind helping me carry him? Grab an arm."

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:31 pm

"No, you need to do as I ask. I will not ask you to do everything. Let Deston do as I asked him. I will carry him. Sort of.." she said, using magics to lift him. "Come."

[[be on late as usual lol sweatdrop ]]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Sage grinned. "I lke eeirie." She grabbed the card key and unlocked the room. Sage gestured for him to walk in and then headed toward the bathroom. She took out an first aid kid and started to rummage through it looking for some disinfectant. She poured it on a towel and lighted rubbed it on her wound. She cast a healing spell and her wound started to heal instantly. "Much better."

Athena_68

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:13 pm

Deston manuvered his way out of the crowd when Aria moved Reed, only to be ordered to fetch something by the girl that had been with her. What was her name? Oh right, Ebony. He turned to go about the task she set him about, only to be stopped and ordered to do something else by Aria. The demon simply let the two bicker it out before speaking up.
"I'll go and get what Ebony asked me for." He answered before turning and darting off to the small convenience store he'd passed on his way there.
Deston found the items he'd been asked for with remarkable proficiency, considering that everything was written in English. He could speak the language just fine, but when it came to reading it, things became difficult. Within half an hour, Deston was headed back to Aria and Ebony with water bottles, a heating pad (which he was very thankful wasn't on) and some soft food. The demon completely forgot the ice packs, mostly because he'd never had a need to get ice in his life.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games