Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:37 pm
*Jacob sat quietly, reading the novel given to him by Rosemary. His mind wandered still, but for once most of it's attention was on the book. Graz came into the room, holding a plate of food.*

Jacob (thought): Chapter 8. Mina Murray's Journal: When I bent over her, I could see that she was still asleep. Her lips were parted, and... Hmm. Journal, I really should make some notes about that Niearcim spell with the spikes...

Graz: "Jacob, it's time for your evening meal."

Jacob: "Hmmm? Yes, yes... just a moment..." (thought) ...As I came close, she put up her hand in her sleep, and pulled the collar of her nightdress close around her, as though she felt cold... Cold spells. Still need to adjust several of my counters for those one ice curses...

*Graz stood there for a while, watching the necromancer. Muttering a little under his breath, he tried to get Jacob's attention again.*

Graz: "Jacob? It's time to eat. Your nourishment, remember?"

Jacob: "Mmhmm..." (thought) ...My hands free to help her, I fastened the shawl at her throat with a big safety pin. But I must have been clumsy in my anxiety, and pinched or..."

*Graz growled, before taking a deep breath and yelling at him in his most demonic tone.*

Graz: "JACOB MERAK!"

*The man nearly jumped out of his chair, dropping the book onto the floor. It was then that he fully noticed Graz and the plate of cooling food.*

Jacob: "Oh, Graz... You brought me dinner?"

*Graz heaved a heavy sigh, and place the food in front of him. It was just like when he was studying any of his scrolls or tomes. Well at least this time, he wasn't ignoring the food.*

Jacob: "What is this?"

Graz: "Galantros calls it 'Pizza'. Some sort of earth speciality. I wouldn't know, since I eat raw meat."

*Jacob shrugged, before curiously cutting into the food with a fork.*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:35 pm
*BlackMN fell in shock from her bed, got up, and pounded on Jacob's door.* Graz! I know the walls are thick between this room and mine, but they're not that thick! *She sniffed and peaked in.* Ohh pizza! So that's why you yelled at him. *With a smile on her face trotted off.* I hope Gl got one with olives, mushrooms, pineapple, and jalapenos on it. *At the top of the stairs it she was heard saying.* Wait we don't have any whole chickens for Graz do we? *She sighed.* I'll have to go to the store tomorrow.

----

*As dawn approached, Veni grew impatient with the few hours he had left, but didn't really want to ask about it in front of all of Jacob's other creatures, so Rosemary did the talking for him.* Veni would like to know if you where going to do it with him tonight or if you needed to recover still after having me drain you.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:33 pm
*Jacob had just finished his meal, and was in the middle of sipping some orange juice when Rosemary sent him that thought. His reaction was immediate, spraying the drink out of his nose. Several of his demon friends let out hearty laughs*

DO IT!? NOT GAY! I mean...! Agh....

*He took a moment to clear his head, then glared at one of his more telepathic-abled demons for putting a disturbing image in his mind. He did not like the visual of him in a pink dress, swooning in Veni's arms. Or vice versa.*

Uhm, excuse me. I mean yes, we can do the bonding tonight. I'll just take things even slower tomorrow. Now I need a towel...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:24 pm
*Rosemary passed the handsome prince/pink dress picture onto Veni and other things including Jacob saying 'NOT GAY' over and over again earlier and started acting as his medium. Their laughter was loud in Jacob's head.* That's not what I meant to do now. With the way you say that, it sounds like you're in denial, master wannabe. We could do that later. *He said in a semi-teasing voice however Jacob couldn't tell if Veni was actually teasing him or if he was serious.*

Jeeze Jacob, you're...*she paused a moment several words flashed in her mind before she settled on,* jumpy from a few kisses on the face and neck. I hope you get used to it. Galantros only blushes for a while when I do that. I should have rubbed my hand against your crotch and purposely licked your n****e when I wasn't feeding just to see how more on the edge you'd be.

Jacob is a virgin?! Figures... We'll have to fix that! *Veni said that last bit outloud and soon he started pondering about finding him a girlfriend (that would live a long time of course) or a lover if it was not them.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:14 pm
*Jacobs thoughts turned into an embarrased blank, completely mortified. He groaned, grabbing a nearby cushion to cover his head with as he ignored the laughter and chortles of his demon friends in the room.*

Ugh... let's... just get this over with, please?

Kui'mov: "Ooooh, wham, bam, thank you sir, eh Jacob? Guess you're not much of a cuddler! Hahahaha!"

*The necromancer sighed, pushing the pillow over his head harder*

Jacob: "Just... shut up."

Kui'mov: Hehehe... pink dress

Jacob: I said knock it off! Or no more of this pizza stuff for the next several months!

*That finally got the demons to quiet down... mostly.*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:55 pm
Sorry, did I zay zat last one outloud? *Jacob had a feeling that she wasn't really sorry.* Doesn't matter, you vould have heard it anyvays. Zo much for your normal calmness eh master? Veni did warn you.

Unless you want to 'get this over with' tonight in front of all of your teasing friends, I suggest you to come down here before the sun comes up....You sure you're up to this?  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:09 pm
*Muttering to himself, Jacob got up, shooting a few annoyed glances at his friends before leaving the room.*

Yes, I'm sure. I'm on my way downstairs now.

*Closing the door on the giggling demons, the necromancer sighed and walked downstairs. He spotted Veni next to Rosemary's office and walked over*

Jacob: "Okay, I'm ready. We should probably get a room to do the bonding in..."

*However to their misfortunate, most of the rooms were taken that night. Not only had a number of Jacob's demons wanted their own space, but the house was actually a little busy this night. Luckily, there was one room still avaliable*

*As Jacob opened the door, he stared, dumbly. Then sputtered. Then just stared again*

Jacob: "Why the hell is the bed red, pink, and shaped like a heart?"

*Poor Jacob. Seems like the Lover's Suite was one of the only remaining rooms.*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:07 pm
So that's what she was grinning about. *Veni smirked as he adjusted the dimmer switch on the lights. With a few waves of his hands the heavy drapes on the window moved on their own to completely cover it and block all possible outside light from entering the room. And with another, the candles began to burn. He sat on the tip of the heart and faced Jacob as he took off his robe to reveal how very little he was wearing underneath.* Isn't that better?

You're forgetting the soft music. Don't you remember what THoR stands for, Master? I bet some of your friends are creating a love nest out of the other rooms simular to this one. *Said Rosemary nudging Jacob the rest of the way in so she could close the door. She was carrying a plate full of chocolate dipped strawberries as a sort of joke. She wore a short skirted nightgown with spagetti straps and a light untied robe. She looked at the necromancer and put her free hand on his cheek hoping it would calm his nerves.* Master, you've done well tonight, but I don't understand...why did you insist on a room? you could have easily done it in a patient's room. Did you want to sleep with us afterwards?

I could do him there. It would have been adequet, but hardly romantic.

*Rosemary shot Veni a look.* What I mean is: do you plan to rest with us after Veni bites you and maybe even observe us as we fall asleep?

*While Rosemary said this, Veni messed with their shadows on the wall behind them. One of the two men looked swooned in the other's arms and then Rosemary swept them both off their feet. Rosemary looked back at it. Though she didn't show it on the outside, Jacob could probably sense she was suddenly amussed by something. However it went back to normal when he looked and shifted again when he'd look away.* Will you please at least remove your chest plate and maybe even that shirt?

Although it might weird you out later, like it did earlier, but I think that maybe touching her might help calm you down and make you more comfortable about this because she isn't unnerved. Her ease at such things can rub off on you momentarily just like your ability to stay calm and hold your temper can help her lose her rage when she is angry, but you'd have to put your hand on her first. She is part of you now, an extension of you. Don't you even feel an urge to touch her and hold her close? Especially now that she is so near? If not, I don't think it really worked then. I don't want you to be so extremely tense as you are now and not at all at ease when I bite you. Besides... *His voice took on a less serious tone.* I'd like to put my hand on you and easily feel your heartbeat. Unless...you want my hand to go lower...

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:03 pm
*Jacob sighed, rubbing the side of his head with his hand. It was a deep sigh, an attempt to relieve himself of nervous energy. On his way downstairs, he casted a light spell to keep his demon friends from poking around in his mind. They could easily break through it, if they wanted, but it'd take a little effort, and he trusted they knew when they'd go too far.*

*Why the hell WAS he so nervous anyway? Okay, granted, the several thousand year old virgin thing was a bit of a factor. Still, something seemed off there. Okay, he was also exiled by his own people around the age of twelve. He hadn't exactly learned about the "birds and the bees" properly, and even then, he was in his twenties by the time it had been fully explained. Then explained better a year later. Growing up, he didn't have much social contact with living people. Those that bothered to seek his help were too afraid to touch him, due to his exile. They could barely stand to look at him or speak to him.*

*Shortly after that was when he was captured and cursed by the invading Niearcim, and by that time all his energy was being devoted to his studies. He had little time for any sort of romantic pursuit, seeing as how the Niearcim were slaughtering his people left and right, like fire amongst dry grass. His mind dwelled for a long moment, not bothering to hide it from Rosemary. The very people who shunned him had cried out for his help, before dying in front of his eyes. As part of their cruel immortality ritual, the mages had resurrected the bodies of his dead family... they had all died before he fully started learning necromancy... and... and he couldn't remember what happened. Only pain, torment*

*Realizing he was getting lost in his thoughts, he shook his head violently and took another breath. He reached behind himself to undo the clasps of his armor, quietly reciting the brief incantation that would loosen it from his body. As he placed it in a corner, wrapping his cloak around it, he grimaced a little. Charles had given him that particular armor. He swore all the Niearcim did was steal, even when you thought you had nothing left.*

Jacob: "I'm nervous."

*He sat on the bed, running his hands through his hair*

Jacob: "For many different reasons... I'm still going through with this. Just... right now, I prefer not to get into anything too, uh, involved. Hopefully you understand what I mean by that. I'd like to lay down a few simple ground rules..."

"Aside from not getting too involved, I'd also still prefer being... clothed. I mean, nothing exposed. Ugh..."

*He shook his head... did.. he just see their shadows 'giggling' out of the corner of his eyes?*

"As long as it isn't too much, I suppose touch is alright. Understand, I didn't exactly have much social contact growing up, or the past several thousand years. I need to adjust, I suppose. I'll rest afterwards and stay awhile, but later on I'll be heading back to my room to sleep."

*He wanted that, even though a part of him knew he'd want to stay with the vampires afterwards. That urge to be near Rosemary was in him, but he was resisting it well. Or at least trying to. Still, he felt like he needed to move into some parts of this slowly at least.*

(Hey, he was an old man afterall! He could have a heart attack XP)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:13 pm
*Rosemary put her hand on her head and gained that look she had whenever she got a headache from receiving thoughts. She sat down and rubbed her temple.* Uhnn...It's as if I don't remember how to keep any of the voices out, *she mumbled to herself grateful that she got silence from Veni. Her inability to block out anything had been this way ever since they got back and she started to wonder if something had happened to not allow her to use her ability to tone them out. There was that point where she ended up listening to everyone's cries in the room from some weird mixture of poison...but that wasn't it was it...did she have to find another way to block out peoples thoughts...how did she do it originally anyways? When she turned to look at Jacob, she straightened up.* What I had said earlier is actually something I wouldn't do, nor do I have any intention to do.

Yeah Jacob, I was joshing you. I'd never dream of forcing someone to endure an unwanted touch in an inappropriate place. *He showed his teeth more than he usually did as he said this and began rubbing the necromancer's shoulder's to try to relieve some of the tension in them.* For example if you wanted me to stop, all you'd have to do is ask.

We really don't care for people who wouldn't stop when told no. We eat people like that for breakfast.

I only wanted the chest plate off so I could easily do this. *He stopped giving him a massage and put his hand over Jacob's heart and stopped playing with their shadows.* And the cloak because it covers...well just about everything other than your face including your neck and it makes it difficult for me to strike.

We also don't plan on doing any thing like this out in the open.

Do you ever see her hanging off of me? Even when she's really stressed? No all you ever see me do is rub her hand, give her a hug, or a kiss on the cheek when she's down. At other times it's usually me who does anything.

I'm not very comfortable with being affectionate around people other than the one it is aimed at.

That way you held he under Galantros' influence is actually one of her favorite ways to be held.

*Rosemary's face turned red.* Oh shut up...you're stalling...

That's right. I'm still not sure if I want to go through with this. I've finally become my own master...if not and my old one is still alive, you know very well she's going to be pissed when she wakes up...no that's not what's wrong...I'm nervous like Jacob is.

*Rosemary sighed and moved to hug Veni's back and tried to comfort him. While she did this she only saw it fit to share a memory with Jacob about her family and how she met Veni and such. She pretty much shared with him what Coatli got to see up to the point of her waking up with her old man dead and the taste of his blood in her mouth.*

*Veni went for it and sunk his teeth into Jacob's neck and drank keeping in mind what Rosemary said about these friends of hers about having to really work at it to keep the wound open. Rosemary raised her hand to hers almost as if she felt it and scratched the spot on her neck. Veni soon pulled away, but continued to hold onto Jacob and made little pained noises. He bit into his wrist and put it in front of Jacob's face.* Please drink from me too... *Veni was being nice unlike Rosemary who had bit her own lip when she kissed Jacob earlier and didn't tell him...so what he thought was his blood that he tasted was actually hers.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:41 am
*Jacob flinched, but just barely, quickly ignoring the slight pain involved in having teeth dig into his flesh. When Veni offered his bleeding wrist, he looked at it hesitantly, before drinking.*

*Later, when the bonding process was complete, and both vampires lay sleeping, Jacob carefully got out of bed. Quietly, he moved over to his armor and dug around in a hidden inside pocket. There, he removed a number of small papers, with strange writing on them. As he sorted through them, he glanced over to the vampyric couple.*

*He allowed a small smile to come onto his face as he finally found the piece of paper he wanted, the script on it small and barely readable. He moved over to the side of the bed, and drew a few symbols in the air with his finger. They glowed softly, full of curved edges with no sharp angles. The symbols moved on their own, before finally seltting onto the faces of the vampires and vanishing*

"Tish nafam khasa hmnah, vaso quoi.

Let no harm come to them, who are under my care.

Let them suffer no pain.

Let them reap all of my pleasures, and none of my agony.

The dark curse that has been placed upon me, shall not be passed.

They take shelter with me.

They seek saftey with me.

They are my children, so may they be blessed and secure.

Tish nafam khasa hmmnah, vaso quoi
Se'hak nafali, hmboilis safagahm."

*Jacob then marked the small paper with his blood, and tore it in two. These pieces caught fire with a magical blue flame, dissolving into the air.*

"There... that should keep you safe from my curse, I pray."

*As he turned to leave the room, he paused a moment. He let out a quiet sigh, and stroke the hair on both vampires' heads, before gathering his belongings and leaving silently.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:30 pm
*Before they went to bed the two of them brushed their fangs. Veni had cuddled up against Rosemary and flirted with her a little before the sun came up. When it got closer to it, he stopped. As the sun came up, he grew very exausted and weakened as if he'd been running all night or doing hard physical labor beyond his limits and desperately wanted to sleep. When he slept it appeared he had died. His eyes where slightly open and stared at nothing, dreamless, his heart stopped, he had no breath within him, and he grew pale again after he gained some color from Jacob's blood.*

*Rosemary on the other hand didn't fall asleep like Veni did. Sure she felt drained, but it wasn't as bad as it was with Veni. Her angel spirit almost didn't allow her to sleep like that any night anymore. Instead she dozed off like any normal person. First starting off in that place between sleep and awake that she had been dreading the past few nights because she was afraid to be disturbed by an unwanted message like she had been several months back on the first morning she tried to fall asleep as an angel. When she did fall asleep she continued to function like most people did and even shift around a little. Soon Rosemary started moving around a lot with a look of distress on her face. She calmned down when Jacob put his hand on her forehead and snuggled into her husband and seemed to have no trouble sleeping after that.*

*Later, Jacob was done casting his safety spell on them and stroked both of them. Veni barely reacted, his eyes focused a little, but then hazed up again. Rosemary smiled a little and pulled Veni closer to her like he was one large stuffed animal.*  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:21 pm
*Several days later, the former Niearcim mage Milaku visited Jacob in his room. The mage was quietly studying his spells and books, but had gotten much better about his own care. They began to talk, discussing recent events and such.*

Jacob: "So... How has it been, having an Abomination demon as your father?"

*The half angel, half demon hybrid shook her head and chuckled, taking a sip of tea Jacob had prepared for them.*

Milaku: "It has been... an interesting experience. I was rather surprised to learn that it was his flesh that Jiluzix created me from. I've also been reading over several of those books you've given me. Summoning is... so very different. Several times, I almost found myself trying to slip back in to the old way of summoning. I'm getting better though."

Jacob: "Yeah, it's good you're trying to break that habit. Most of the casting methods the Niearcim used have far too many negative side effects... Keep at it, and in several weeks I'll hand you some more of my notes to study. You know... I realized, I probably will need someone to pass on these necromancy methods to, whenever I finally figure out the solution to my immortality. I can't simply die and let my journals crumple to dust..."

*Milaku nodded, pouring them both more tea. She allowed herself a slight mental smirk as she knew what Jacob was really saying... that she would inherit all his knowledge. In the short time he had taught her, he noticed she had an incredible talent for "natural necromancy", the form of magic he practiced. That, and with her more intimate knowledge of a number of Niearcim spells and the ability to reverse engineer them, made her an ideal pupil.*

Milaku: "So... how has Galantros been holding up? Suddenly becoming half-incubus out of the blue is probably a rather unsettling experience."

*Jacob laughed a little, and grinned*

Jacob: "You certainly seem to be inqusitive about our little reaper friend lately. Are you trying to get to know him better?"

*Milaku simply stick her tongue out at the necromancer in response, eliciting laughter from them both.*

Jacob: "He's been coming to terms with it, rather well actually. Probably compared to his more troubled childhood, this has been much easier for him. He's finally been visiting his mother's soul as well, getting himself refreshed on the ton of memories that just seemed to be locked away. There's still something about him that's... different. I'm not quite sure what, something that's not usual for a reaper or an incubus. I can't say what, but I'll be keeping an eye on that boy for a while..."

*As Jacob went to pick up his teacup for another drink, he found that the delicate piece of china suddenly shattered in his grasp, spilling hot tea all over his person. He swore, swifty slamming his hand on his desk in anger, wincing and muttering as he realized he had just destroyed a good chunk of the wooden furniture. Milaku watched all of this with a rather wide-eye expression, then regained a calm look as she drank her own tea.*

Milaku: "I see the bonding with the vampires is going well..."

Jacob: "That was the tenth damned cup this week! It's becoming a pain in the a** just to do the simplest things! For ******** sake, I mean..."

*He stopped, and took a long breath, trying to calm himself down.*

Jacob: "Excuse me... things have been improving, at least. I'm not breaking every small thing I touch all the time now, and the lessons with Veni to help him block out some of the spirits that visit him has been working fairly well. There's still problems with Rosemary being able to hear my thoughts. Sometimes, it gets us both on edge."

Milaku: "Hmm... You had them feed off you for more than one reason, didn't you?"

Jacob: "What do you mean?"

Milaku: "It wasn't so much that you were afraid of anything lingering in Rosemary from Coatli. It was more than you wanted to protect them, wasn't it? Before the bonding, you even started to care for them both. You.... You're afraid, aren't you? That Jiluzix will try something again so soon... I would say normally say, 'Relax, Jacob. The b*****d has suffered a massive loss. He won't be able to do anything for a long time.' But I know as well as you do, that he.... he just...."

*Jacob sighed, dabbing at his wet clothes with a cloth*

Jacob: "He's just waiting for the next chance to strike, because he's *always* up to something.You're right, Milaku. I am afraid. Ever since I first saw that demon during my immortality ritual, I've had nightmares. The most disturbing thing is, each and every one of those nightmares could easily become reality..."

"...I just need to make sure none of those nightmares come into existance, and stay in the dream world. Too many of them have become real already."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:51 pm
*At that point Rosemary came in with a metal teapot with a shiny metal cup for Jacob. Though her person didn't show it, Jacob knew that Rosemary was amused by what had just happened. She was actually enjoying the fact that he was breaking things like she still accidentally does sometimes. Only that desk would probably been nothing but splinters had she hit it. She had been helping him with that by telling him to grab her arm and loosen his grip up until a certain point and she'd then instruct him to hold it there for a little while, let go and try again. What Jacob had failed to mention is that often he'd hear Rosemary's thoughts as well, but usually it was her on him. She poured him some more tea in the new cup.* I'm sure that temper you've gained will go away eventually. I can't help but be amused that one moment you'd act like me and the next you'd sound almost like Veni.

Oh yes...Black says you're buying her a new tea set because she can't find any matching replacement cups to buy for the one you've successfully smashed.

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:52 am
(Jeez...for a moment there I thought I saved over the original Memories Lost document with the 'One Who Made Me'. That would have sucked >< )

Afterwards the vampires would continue to request Jacob to join them a couple hours before they went to bed and eventually brought over more of the necromancer's stuff so that he could stay longer than he normally would. They'd then partake in various activities as a way to get to know each other better and to become more used to one another. The couple never had a reason to dislike the necromancer, so they didn't feel a need to not try to get as close to their new master as he would allow. In fact they thought it refreshing to have someone that they both haven't disliked at one point. Veni pointed out to Jacob that he wasn't really deprived of social contact with all the demon friends he had.

They'd play various games together, usually board games or card games, however they'd still enjoy the diversity the hologamer provided. Some nights they'd even try to teach Jacob how to dance or, if they started early enough, take Jacob to sit on the roof to watch a movie at the drive-in movie theater which they had loved when it came out and preserved one so that all may enjoy as well. Veni would sometimes tell stories of the deities he once believed in. Less frequently, Rosemary would tell stories.

Before they'd go to bed, they'd usually take turns reading chapters of whatever book suited their fancy. BlackMN was usually awaken for this and several activities, but never read and didn't do much due to only being half awake. Instead she'd sit bundled in a blanket in Rosemary's lap. This, as Jacob soon learned from the mess of being able to hear Rosemary's thoughts on occasion, made the vampress most happy. She loved having the child in her lap, would fuss with her hair a little, and give her kisses. At the same time she was saddened that she couldn't have a darling little one like her herself and with the way things were going as of late, she wasn't quite sure if she wanted one. Black thought of this as hanging together as one strange family although none of them really remembered what it was like to be in one. The fox child would usually go to sleep with them afterwards.

Jacob found himself a bit hungrier than usual and soon realized he was eating for two. Rosemary, afraid that he'd suddenly be there in her head while she was feeding off of someone while purposely, accidentally, or considering killing the guy, had stopped going out for her meals and fed off Jacob. The upside of this was that Rosemary didn't need to feed off blood as often if she wasn't very active and when she did it would usually be off of Jacob and eventually GL. BlackMN would merely be a snack. The only real downside was that Jacob would eat more often, which wasn't really a big deal. She was afraid that her feeding off others and him practically experiencing it with here, would disturb him enough that he'd forbid them both from doing what they've done for centuries.

Sometimes Veni wouldn't make it home on time usually because he had other matters, usually involving the other vampires in that region, to attend to a well. Those nights he'd stay in his daytime place in Barton and Rosemary and Jacob usually studied more over leaning towards the recreational activities. Rosemary made it much more difficult for the necromancer to leave without disturbing her because she tended to cling to people when she slept. She didn't usually sleep well and when she'd become disturbed in her sleep Jacob would easily calm her down and she'd sleep better. After becoming an angel and gaining the ability to dream again (she thought it more a curse than a blessing) or maybe it was after the disturbing message she gained the same day, she preferred not to sleep alone. When this happened most of the time she'd retreat to Black's room, stay there, and less frequently would go down to her coffin bellow. Veni was still practically dead to the world when he slept and never dreamed. One of the weaknesses of vampires was that they needed to sleep a couple hours a day or else they became practically useless. Rosemary was now merely used to this norm and still became stressed when she'd skip a day.

Right before they'd lay down for bed, Rosemary would hug and kiss Jacob goodnight. Veni would simply hug him, however as time went on and he though Jacob had grown more accustomed to him by the way he'd react, he'd kiss his cheeks, until finally he said good night the same way his wife did. Veni also usually laid next to Rosemary away from Jacob, but after a while he would lay wherever he felt like: next to Rosemary or Jacob. The nights when GL's powers would sneek up on them, they'd become rather affectionate towards each other for a little while. After it was over, the two of them would generally get up out of his arms somewhat reluctantly until they eventually didn't move to see if he'd object to them staying there.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games