Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starbucks_Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:04 pm
( -_- I'm sick of being left behind, that and I tried bringing up something in the rp and it was just ignored. I'll drop this rp, see ya wink )  
Tsukasa pulled a shorter dress off the rack. She held this one up to her. It was white with a silver belt around it, and was soething she could easily use her magic in. "I think I'll get these two."

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/416SP9NZ17L._AA280_.jpg  

Lady Eevee

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
She looke at the jewlery, then glanced up as ren made her proclimation. She eyed the red dress it was nice and looked as if it would suit rens figure well. "Go for it." she said. something caught her eye. It was a silver necklace with a gem in the shape of a flame the way the light bounced with in it, it looked like acutal flames. She leaned closer to the display, she had never seen anything like this, she was rivveted.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:08 pm
The shopkeeper walked over to the display case and said "Aghhhhhh i see you are taking a liking towards that fire gem, interesting peice really, it takes a skillful master to make the correct gem shape and then trape the essance of fire into it, and sense im honored by youre buisness i will let you buy it for half of its original price"  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:14 pm
Mika took a step back, she hadn't even noticed the shop keeper approch. "There is actuall essance of fire with in the stone?" she looked at the gem with more interests then she had before. She looked sheepishly at Daytharin, "Um could I get this?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:23 pm
"If you want it, its now youres" Dayhtarin answerd in a happy tone and with that the shoopkeeper opend the case with a wave oh her hands and pulled the necklace out and handed it to Mika while her other hand took Dayhtarins hummingbird crystal, and placed it on a small quartz board, the hummingbird glowed for a second and then she handed it back to Daytharin  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:32 pm
"Daytharin, is it ok if i get these 2 dresses?" Tsukasa asked walking up to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:37 pm
Mika picked up the necklace and studdied it more carefully, it was increadable there was actual living fire contained inside the jewel. "Thank you." she said quietly. She fastened it around her neck, I wonder if i could make something like this. She looked back at the shop keeper. "Is there anyway to meet the creator of this?"  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:04 pm
Ren smiled. She tossed the dress over her shoulder and continued to look. She looked at the necklace Mika had picked out. "Whoa, that's so pretty!" Something caught her eye. She turned and saw a section of shoes. She looeked down at her boots. I think they clash a little. She scurried over and began picking through shoes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:26 pm
the shopkeeper walked over "Of course, Master Dalrayn has his doors open to most visitors and he would be more then welcome to talk to you, though i doubt he will give away his secrets"  

XxXTemporary_IllusionXxX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:57 pm
Tsukasa walked over to the shoes. She picked out a pair of black slippers and a pair of white sandals that wrapped up to he knees. She walked over to the counter and handed to shoes and dresses to the shopkeeper. "I would like to get these plesase."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:01 pm
"Just talking to him would be enough honestly." She said rather excitedly she wondered if the creator had a power with fire similar to hers. "Where can I find him?"  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:01 pm
Ren grabbed a pair of black ballet shoes with a little rd ribbon attached to them. She walked up and sat them down on the counter. That's when something hit her. "Hey, i just thought of something. You never told us that you were royalty. Is it a secret or something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:04 pm
"I wasn't royalty untill just before you two came here." Tsukasa told Ren calmly, fidgetting with the tiara on her head. "It was rather a surprizing moment." She started looking in the case for something for Kiki. She saw a blue bow attached a silver ring that looked big enough to put on Kiki's tail, and it had Silver bell on it.  

Lady Eevee

Cactuar Koi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:25 pm
She smiled. "This has been one unusal first day if i do say so myself! One day i'm running through the woods alone and then the next i meet a new princess, a biting book, another demon that hasn't tried to take a chunk out of me..." She let her sentence trail off. Truely a unique day...  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games