Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm
*Goddess wondered around the Castle for a while before spotting Dark* "Hey, Dark. What's going on?" *Seeing June, Goddess grew concerned* "Dark, what happened to this poor girl? She looks more dead then alive." *Goddess knelt down beside Junes' bed and took her hand. After saying a few healing spells, June became healthier* "That's all I can do for now." *Turning to Dark* "What this girl needs most is sleep, and a lot of it. She'll be better in the morning. Just keep her from getting hurt or hurting any one."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:44 pm
*see's that room is vacant so i begin to unpack. Afterward i wondered around the castle*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:45 pm
*"okie okie chiefy"*^^ *hetu said* *she turned to scanda now and tried to get his attention*

"hello scanda are u there helllloooooooooooooooo!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:59 pm
*RA-IEM walks around the castle but catches glimpse of a familiar face!!!!* (it was the young lady he had met at the lake in the back of the castle)

"Hello miss stone how have you been, i hope your stay at the mansion so far has been going well?" *he said this sentence in a tone as smooth as milk and honey, his eyes fixed on scarlets attire*

*"she is a very delightful, pleasant young woman"* *he said to himself*

*but he could not think ne more of her, like that. for his heart was already promised to hetukiri in there arranged marriage, and he was not one to break the rules and the laws of the gods.*  

Diyske

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:31 pm
*Goddess heard wnat Dark had to say about June, then she left the room to see if Nick had found the book he had been looking for. She found him reading a book on Centaurs* "What are you looking up?" *Looking over his shoulder, Goddess saw* "Oh, that. I already told you that. Butif it makes youfeel better to read it, thenn go ahead. I might even read it. I've kind of forgotten some of the stuff I'm supposed to know about my race..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:39 pm
*seeing that scanda was in a completely diffrent world of disapointments, hetukiri sighed and said * "see ya later" *then she swiftly carried on about her orders she got from chief...., she briefly reflected on the meeting she had set with Hatu and the XYLUM, but she quickly dismissed the thought and got back on more important details about her duties in the mansion*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:39 pm
*turns to RA-IEM* Oh hello, it is indeed nice to see you again. MY stay here has been going well *gives a soft smile* and your stay has been well too i presume?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 pm
*hetukiri went into the dining room to see that everything was perfectly fine!!*

*i believe chief only sent meh down here just to give me work to do crying , and keep me busy....* *hetukiri said to herself* *"(i bet this is my treatment for my ability to not need sleep crying )"*

*with that said hetukiri sighed and used her super human speed to reach chief second office*

"4 SECONDS FLAT!!!"
"i just broke my own record!!" *she said to chief with a big smile*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm
"umm... well actually im not really staying here, my intention was only to drop in because of some conflicts dealing with an ancient relict that was trusted upon chief sankofa to protect. but when i reached down here it seems that it was all a big misunderstanding and the conflict was just a rumor sweatdrop

"but enough of my babbling were are you heading to now???"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:55 pm
*the room june was in and outspreading areas through cracks under the doors soon became unbearable, having been clouded by a powerful demonic aura*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:56 pm
*Goddess looked around the libary for something to read while Nick was reading his book. She found a book of human fairy tales that looked intresting. Goddess went over to the chair oppsite Nick and sat down to read*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm
Ah i see. *i chuckled* I don't really know where i am going, I just want to see if there is anything fun to do. *give yet agian a warm soft smile*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 pm
"umm..." *RA-IEM said as he felt a bit edged and uneasy now, with all the smiles Scarlet gave him*

"if u might ever need something around here dont be afraid to ask, then ok" *he said quickly*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:08 pm
Oh well actually do you think you can show me around, that way i wont get lost. *chuckels again*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:09 pm
*all the lights went out in the castle. the emergency lights turning on in most rooms, the aura spread*  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games