Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
St Dragon Girls (Accepting,open,Need people,High school rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This a good idea?
  Yeah
  You are finally getting better ( Me: What?)
  Nope you still suck
View Results

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:29 pm
A whip moved its way into the path of Kridu. "Stop it!" the speaker had to move around the corner as a dark ball of energy flew by. Open your eyes! She is pure!" He didn't have magics. This was working against him at the moment. He acctually did have magics, but they were close range, weapon augmentations...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:01 pm
Kridu let the whip wrap around his arm and he then grabed hold of it. He felt a burning senstion in his arm that burned like fire. "My eyes are open! All I see is enemys that wish to take my life away!" Kridu said yelling. He was now lost to them, all he saw before him was his formor friends, a witch, and a creature of darkness. Kridu then yanked on the whip, trying to draw out who ever was on the other end.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:17 pm
Ryuukio took advantage of Kridus distraction and swept his legs from under his feet. He then jumped into the air and prepared his leg drop onto his gut hopeing to knock the air out of him and make him pass out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:22 pm
Kridu fell on his back surpised, at how he let his gaurd down. He put a knee up in the intention of geting up. Ironicaly it was aimed at Ryuukio's soft spot while he was heading down.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:46 pm
((OUCH!! Thats a below the belt blow!! T.T))

Ryuukio was unprepared for the knee to the groin and collapsed on top of Kridu in pain...

(I really dont know what to put after that but just imagine a lot of swearing XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:49 pm
((lol, while I was reading your ooc, I was gigling to myself.))

Kridu was confused for why Ryuukio just fell on him. He just pushed him off of himself, and shurged his shoulders. Kridu scartched his head in minor confusion and then dismissed it. He qucikly got back into stance before he was cought off gurad again.  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:25 am
Damien followed after Scott. Smiling triumphantly as he seemed to be winning with only an ounce of strength used. When he rounded the corner from where Scott had disappeared he saw some long purple haired demon spawn that looked slightly like his sister and then the others that were with his sister either on the ground moaning holding their soft spot or ready to kick the girls butt.

Sara stopped watching her friends long enough to feel the darkness closing in. She looked to her side and saw her little brother and an aura of darkness surrounding him. "D-damien?" She asked slightly. "You evil monster get out of him!!!" She screamed as she charged Damien. A small crimson striped bird flew about the room whispering encouragement to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:46 pm
The whip now went to rap around the girl's waist. "Stop rushing! He let the ghost do this! You might hurt his body." He yanked and the whip went to tighten. He pulled a little knife from a pocket and flung it at Kridu's sleave to pin it against something.  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:52 pm
Kridu found that a knife had actully gone through his arm and impalde him to the wall. "OH MOTHER ********!" He said, almost yelling, he kept his voice down by biteing his tounge hard enough to draw blood. Blood soon started to get soaked up into his shirt. "Bleeding to death, while my those people still live. I'm sorry I have failed you." Kridu said, not sure who he was meaning to be talking to, but all the same it still felt important to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:23 am
"Thank you. You have given me the time necessary to kill all of you." The ghost Damien said cackling evilly. He started forming a very big ball of dark energy ready to unleash it's evil powers.

"Too bad i'm not to good at this." She knew a little bit of fire sorcery and used it on the whip to get it off her. She smiled as she lept into the air disappearing into the dark abyss above. Even though there was a ceiling she was hidden very well.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vengeful_soul93

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:08 pm
Ryuukio regained his posture but only slightly. He wanted to help Kridu but then he would jsut get in the way with his demon witch theory and get hurt more than he already was. He looked at Damion and something was different about him and it wasnt the ball or dark energy. "Damion theres something different about you and i cant put my finger on it." He grabbed the knive that was in Kridus arm and pulled out. Forgetting why he wanted to leave Kridu there and pulled out an ointment. "Here Kridu this will help stop the bleeding and resolve some of the pain."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:55 pm
"Ouch!" Kridu said when Ryuukio took the knife out of him. He didn't bother takeing the ointment, and he looked at Damien. "Oh, look the child has some fire power. Well try this on for size!" Kridu said, rushing at him for a clothes line.

((If you don't know what a "Clothes line" is its basicly looks like a punch, but a person's chin is aimed for the arm of the attacker. Its supposed to knock a person to the ground. But I don't know if it would do that to a giant.))  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:12 am
"gods, you two are imbeciles. Where is Sara!" He shouted slightly diminishing his power blast of dark energy. Damien sighed inwardly as the two 'little boys' where fighting. "I'll find her myself." He said quietly before running down the hallway.

Sara sighed as she crawled around the ceiling. She got around a corner, changed back, dropped to the floor and ran around the corner again. "What happ-" Sara stopped and pretended to be utterly shocked at what she was seeing. "What are you doing Kridu!!!!" she exclaimed as she ran ober to the two. three really for Scott was there too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:34 pm
Sara coming around the corner kind of suprised him but he regained his posture. He was going to explain but why bother when she was technically there the whole time. "Well as you can see Kridu's gone crazy and got himself hurt, which i knew was going to happen."  

vengeful_soul93

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:57 pm
((I felt like my last post was igorned))

Kridu stoped in his tracks, and looked back at Ryuukio. "NO! You are the one insane! You protected that witch and her college!" He said, angerly. "AND! If you forsaw what was going to happen, why didn't you do anything to prevent it?!" Kridu said, as if ascuseing him of a great crime.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games