Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:52 pm
Icarus gulped nervously and held onto Collin.

Daniel looked at Tomoyo. "Fly me up high! Then you gotta let me go! I can get him!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:57 pm
Blanche growled, unable to move. She started kicking, trying to move her 14 foot wingspan. Tomoyo nods, starting to ascend. "Oh no you don't." Dawn planted a high kick on Tomoyo's face, making her start to lose altitude. "You aren't winning easily, b***h!" She said, falling after her with her claws out and fangs bared in a grin.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 pm
Daniel growled at Dawn. "Remember me *bleep*?" Daniel smirked and shot a hand out. His hand turned into a hammer and he was ready to dent Dawn's face in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:12 pm
Tomoyo started gaining altitude again right when Dawn was nearing. She caught sight of his hand and backpedaled so her feet would plant right on either Daniel or Tomoyo's chest.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:14 pm
Daniel grabbed Dawn's foot and swung her down hard, as fast as he could so she would plummet down to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:22 pm
Dawn fell a couple yards before shooting back up and grabbing Tomoyo's wing, twisting them hard, and stopped when she heard a crack. Tomoyo yipped, not being able to hold Daniel or fly without a good wing. She kicked Daniel's face a bit as she began to fall. "Have fun, kiddies." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:24 pm
Daniel growled and somehow got out of Tomoyo's grip and grabbed onto Dawn, ripping her hands off of Tomoyo. "Glide down, Tomoyo! Don't flap!" He yelled and he grabbed onto Dawn tightly around the neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:30 pm
Dawn growled and clawed at Daniel, slashing across his face and aiming for the neck as she went into attack mode. Tomoyo bit her lip, trying to flap but her left wing useless. "Can't...." She murmured.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:33 pm
"I said DON'T flap! Just spread them out as best as you can!" Daniel yelled, holding onto Dawn's neck tighter. "You made my life a living nightmare, time for me to repay the favor."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:41 pm
"I'm trying, I can't move it!" She yelled. Dawn laughed a bit, but it didn't come out because of the death grip. "Oh.. Really now..?" She asked. She did a flip, making her be on top of him, and pushed off, taking out her gun and shooting at him.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:44 pm
Daniel couldn't dodge and got it. "*bleep*..." He growled and shifted his hands into claws like those in the toy grabbers and reached one for Tomoyo, and the other for Dawn. Instead of grabbing Dawn, he whacked her across the face, hopefully knocking her out. Then he held onto Tomoyo as they fell. "Grit your teeth." He said and he held her wings and spread them out, holding them there so they could glide.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:52 pm
Tomoyo's heart dropped when she heard the fgun shot. She growled at Dawn as she descended slowly. "I'm coming for you next, dearie." She laughed, blowing the smoke from her gun. Getting whacked with the claw made her lose altitude but she made up for it. "Bring it on b***h!" Tomoyo growled, starting to shift but remembering she had a wounded passenger.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:54 pm
Daniel clung to Tomoyo's wings weakly. "We work together. Fly or die as one, got it?" He said, gritting hsi teeth and glaring at Dawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:07 pm
Thalias (a.k.a the new eraser) aims at icarus again and as collin attemps to dodge, he's hit in the leg, gasping with pain he continues flying higher, trying to get away. Thalias, unhappy with his shot clenches down on blanches wing and it bends, but doesn't break  

_xTriBlackFlyingSheepsx_

CalypsoNakamura

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:11 pm
Icarus saw Blanche in trouble. "I have to go get her!" She told Collin in a panick. "Go fly down, I'll meet you there!" She got out of his grip and dived down, smacking into Thalias's back and grabbing his wings tightly, bending them down. "Let her go!"  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games