Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:50 pm

*I walked towards the school, not quite looking around to see who all was there, or to get a good glimpse of the surroundings. finally i came upon two medium sized doors, and pulled the one on the right open and steped into building*

*then i followed the signs that pointed to the main office, and when i finally got there, a young woman who seemed to be the vice principal of the school, welcomed me with open arms*

" Welcome!!!" *she said then looked down at some papers, as though she had to check twice before saying my name* "Hetukiri Anasako?, Come into my office please" *i nodded and followed her to her office, when we got there she instructed me to close the door, and so i did*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:16 am

"Ow...." Skye said, waking up in Death Penalty HQ. "My head hurts." She opened her eyes to find a worried Pandora standing on her chest. "Morning Pandora."

"Nice of you to finally wake up."

Autumns Song

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:29 am

Ichigo woke up lying on her bed. It seemed that she has missed only 1 class which was Geography. She stood up and walked out of her room closing the door behind her. The bell rang and it was Maths. She looked around for the Maths class but couldnt find it. She then bumped onto a door that had a sign on it saying, "Maths class". She walked in and saw it was pretty dark at the back and very bright at the front, so she sat at the front.

Kishiro looked around the Death Penalty HQ. "Never changed, never smells." He mumbled to himself and looked at Kishiko. "Who was that guy who took you?" He asked, worried.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:37 am

zack started waking up slowly he sawhe was at the chibi cupcakes HQ he was still groggy from before only remembering bits and peices he went to get up but then there was a sharp pain in his chest "ngh!" zack then laid down again holding his chest "w-what happened" he then saw a figure above him not knowing who it was

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:45 am

Kishiko looked at her brother. "Ichiro Minami. He broke my heart, he yelled at me, he left the club, and now this." She took a cold water bottle from the fridge. "Excuse me but I hafta get back to Zack." She went back up to Cupcake HQ. Zack was still out cold. She felt his forehead. It was burning up. She took the water bottle and poured some of it onto a rag then placed it on his forehead. She got startled when he began to move. "Don't move too much you're still hurt."

Ichiro went out of his room. He wandered out of the halls and saw a new guy. How many new kids are there? He was coming out of the office. The vice principal was talking to him then closed the door. So his name is Hetukiri eh? He went up to him and introduced himself. "Hi I'm Ichiro. You're new right?" He then felt a sharp pain in his chest and collapsed onto the floor.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:50 am

zack opened his eyes more and the figure became more clear "k-kishiko w-what happened?" zack then looked up at hole in the ceiling "all i remember is you getting tooken away and me chasing after you"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Supahbub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:53 am

After a few days off from teaching. Chiyo came back ready to teach again. As Chiyo was walking in the halls she saw Ichiro and some other boy. "Hello there!" Greeted Chiyo but she notice that Ichiro had collasp! Chiyo ran to get the nurse
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:57 am

((suphabub ichiro collapsed onto the ground remember ^-^))

"I don't know. All I remember is seeing Ichiro staring at us when we were in here. Then everything went blank. Then the next thing I knew everyone was on the ground unconscious." She gave him the water bottle. "Drink?"

Ichiro couldn't take the pain anymore. He was gasping for air. Then everything went black...

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:03 pm

zack then nodded "thanks" zack then drank the water slowly he then put it down is neck was hurting "w-what the heck" he felt two punctures in his neck
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:06 pm

Chiyo brought Ichiro to the nurses office. "Ichiro wake up" said Chiyo as she tried to shake him awake

Supahbub

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:06 pm

Kishiko then felt the taste of blood on her lips. "Oh....I think....I think I might've done that." A tear ran down her face.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Ichiro had a dream. He saw a dark creature that looked like a human with bird wings. The beast had Kishiko in his arms. The beast then ordered Kishiko to attack. Then Ichiro saw Skye, Daimon, Ichigo, and Zack. He saw Zack do something but the picture was fading. He heard someone call his name over and over. He suddenly woke up to see Chiyo, the English teacher. He looked around the room. "Whe-Where am I?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Supahbub

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:12 pm

"Thank goodness you're awake!You're in the nurse's office" answered Chiyo. "Are you alright Ichiro?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Ichiro looked up at Chiyo. "I...I don't know....what happened to me?"

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:24 pm

zack looked at her and saw a tear "hey no need to cry it probably didnt hurt much at all" zack then wiped the tear off of her and smiled at her
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games