Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Lady Eevee
User Image
"Thats stupid. They shouldn't force you to do anything Brago. The Elder needs to get the stick out of his a** and get off his high horse. He tried to make me care about something once. That didn't work so well." Hana told him, not really sure why.

"well the council agreed with the Elder. If i keep womanizing while shes involved with me and second in command, there may eventually be a fallout. When i put your name as my second, it got denied because you lacked drive." Brago said handing her the halfgone bottle of wine.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:19 pm

A few moments later, Caldwell returns, his nails short again, well-trimmed, and he is composed again.

"As I was saying... I am warning you because I feel it is the correct thing to do. Logically and ethically. That and I would prefer to have at least one ally."

Kroenig

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:21 pm

User Image
"I do not lack drive!" Hana raised her voice. "Just because i don't show it, doesn't mean its not there!" She was angry now and showing it, and showing any emotion was extremly rare for her.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:22 pm

She looked at Caldwell and finally decided,"Okay then but why me and not someone higher up like Bargo?"

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 pm

"he hugged her. Calm yourself baka. You are a friend to me, I dont care what they say. You are second in command material to me."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:23 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon whimpered slightly as she shook him, since he didn't like to be shaken. He heard her sneeze and began to chuckle. "The way you sneeze is cute." He commented and grinned, showing most of his teeth, including the four long and sharp ones. His eyes flickered over to Caldwell and suddenly let his tongue flop out of his mouth and panted like a dumb mutt before he realized what he was doing and stopped.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Soli turned red from Leon's remark about her sneezing.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 pm

User Image
"I don't want to be calm! I'm tired of the Elder Insulting me because of my personality!" she tired to hit Brago in the chest but it did nothing. "You are king, they can't force you to change yourself! And they shouldn't be able to force me to change either!"

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:32 pm

" i dont care, uhh you were about to get cozy with me werent you?"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Soli wondered why the Elder's restricted her full powers and then asked her to be second in command she could have easily replaced Bargo as leader.Soli looked at the bands on her arms that the Elders put there because of her powers.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:37 pm

User Image
"Good." She said, and in a flash Hana had Brago down on the bed with his pants off and she was on top of him. "And yes I was, and now I need to work off some frustration."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:45 pm

"Do please try to be gentle... wait what the hell am I saying? Go ahead."

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:49 pm

User Image
"Now why would i be gentle with you?" Hana said, a wicked smile on her face. She positioned herself and took out her frustration.

Lets do the time skip again...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Brago was panting with his arms outstretched. "Wow, thats a first. I have never been "The Woman" in bed before. Quite a relaxing change of pace really."

DemolitionboyXX

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games