Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:18 pm
"June then ... lets see you dodge this ... Skill Heartless Moon" as he fly into the sky and spear acted like a clock, counting down until it reached the time that seem to fit him best "now, you may want to run" as an hand grabs her legs and arms as the spear glows black until a blast fire down upon her  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:21 pm
June struggled against the hands
"gah!"
she shut her eyes tightly. Her keyblade began to glow. Moving it in her hands so it turned towards her slightly, she let a lock design appear in front of her, deflecting most of the attack. The flame scorched her legs and left arm, the clothing that covered them turning black. June screamed in pain.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:25 pm
"hmmmm, Reaper and X why didnt your attack kill her ......" looking and seeing the other heartless had already captured the pure heart "hmmm... it seem im going to take my leave but remember this isnt the last time we well meet June" as he dissappears  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:29 pm
As Yuki did some twists and turning, kicking the heartless, they disappeared. She landed on her feet and looked around to see that everything was alright. She walked over to the girl with her keyblade still in hand.  

XStarlight_DustX

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:30 pm
June glared at the heartless as he disappeared. Falling on her side, she curled up slightly, trying not to irritate the burns on her legs and arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:35 pm
Back at Hollow Bostion as Nero appears with the pure heart girl taking her to the room that Riftcreator had order. In the room waiting was Riftcreator "hello Alice, please sit down my dear and have some tea ... i know it seem scary but trust me your stay at in my world will be wonderful as possible". In the Lobby Nero stood confused " Reaper ... X why would you not let me kill her, why"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:38 pm
((drive as in will, yuki.....))
June put her keyblade away, standing up with much difficulty and trying to find her way back to the portal. once again she was unsuccessful......June regrew to her normal size outside of the door, walking a little faster.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:40 pm
((I seriously have to say, everyone ignores me all the time emo ))
Yuki watched the girl leave and shrugged her shoulders.  

XStarlight_DustX

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:44 pm
A small heartless walking around in Wonder Land see a person standing there, it walks up and tugs on he pant leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:46 pm
((eh...Yuki, june's pretty much blind. she can only see auras of things she recognizes if she focuses, such as the heartless and the nobodies....another reason she's a klutz. Her focus gives her sight, that's why she can hit the heartless in the head. twisted ))
June made her way to the portal, stepping through hesitantly. She reappeared in another world and underwater. In complete shock, she looked down seeing that she could breathe under the water...and she had a tail!!!!!!!!
Attempting this, she began swimming and ran into a rock. She was going too fast. shaking her head she continued swimming around until she made it into a cove with tresures in it. Looking around in suprise at all the items, she froze when a mermaid came into it. both of them looked at eachother in suprise, and the mermaid went to June cautiously
"...hello...i'm Ariel....and...who are you?"
June hesitated
"June...."
June was shocked she could speak underwater. Shaking Ariel's hand, she smiled as she continued talking with her, her silver tail swishing happily at this new experience.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:01 pm
As Riftcreator leave the room he place Alice in, he takes the monorail down to lobby and stand near Nero. "It time to go to Traverse Town, is there something wrong Nero" asked Riftcreator "was ... Reaper and X almost pure heartless .... " said Nero "they were the next step .... the hearts were become pure they seem to change infront of my eyes .,.. as X wish to only help anything and Reaper only want to save anyone in danger .... You took those heart and yours into revenge and hatred but they still overcame yours do not see they dont want revenge ... but peace they put their lives to finding kingdomheartless and finally become pure heartless ... you my creation have a choice fight for revenge or fight for all" said Riftcreator as he walk towards a rift to Traverse Town "for all ...." said Nero as he followed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:29 pm
((i made a Heartless profile. just so you all know. check page 1))

After RiftCreator and Nero passed through the portal to Traverse Town, Manifesta slowly walked up towards the monorail and headed towards the room where the prisoners were held. He saw Alice and kind of smirked. "Well hello there lassie.....someone must be planning something big if they have you locked up." Manifesta said kind of laughing. Laughing that echoed all through out Hollow Bastion.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:32 pm
((demitri's no help in a fight....=_= ))
June, having made a new friend, wandered around the nearby city. she saw there were no heartless around, but she wasn't sure about how to get back to the portal either....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:42 pm
((sorry ^_^' it seems whenever im not online, you guys start RP'ing))
Demetri followed June through teh city trying to catch up. Demetri, being a nobody didnt change form while underwater.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:47 pm
June stopped at the entrance to a castle.
"....ooh...."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games