Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:23 pm
*turns to see Black has entered the room* I'm fine, but Justin here seems like he's in pain. What are the extent of his injuries, Black?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:23 pm
I am laying down. Believe me, with the pain I am currently in I have no desire to get up. stare  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:24 pm
He gently squeezed Iggies' hands, letting her know again that he was there for her. "Honey, ssinssrigg, listen to me... Look at me... I'm real, trantz... I'll tell you all about it, when we get home, my love... Just trust me... I told you I'd always come back to you, Iggies... Here I am... Will you take me in...?" His eyes belied his smile, revealing a very real anxiety behind his cool and caring exterior.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:33 pm
* smiles at Kit * Thats good..they could use all support they can get. * looks at katana * He is ok but he still suffered from extensive second degree burns, multiple puncture wounds, and 3 broken ribs.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:44 pm
*her eyes widen at the list of Showcase's injuries. Why in the hell would he risk killing himself over me? Dammit, I need to talk to him alone, and these people keep coming in! Aren't visiting hours over yet????*

Well, Black, how long are you going to keep me in here? I know you're going to have to keep Justin here for a bit longer....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:45 pm
(( Hey everyone I have to go to work in 15 mins ))

Edit : Actually katana, you and iggies are cleared to go when ever you feel ready to...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iggies

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm

((Black , ok good, I wasn't sure If We were cozy yet or not wink ))

*Tries to sit, but the need to feed the critters is too much, plus the fear... Starts to stand and gather her things.. looking back at Exor, uncertainty*

Don't do it... he KNOWS!

But he's hurt... he might help, you don't even know what he knows.... I'll feed you just.. look you can help if he's a problem ok, please lets GO

Fine! Only cus you're always testy in hospitals

Look... Exor... I-i have to feed them and others... I'm sure Dame would understand you being there... I have to get out of here.... I can come back later F'sarn ji tahta lu' confused

*Yelps and continues to pack up, fighting the dizziness*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:50 pm
Yeah... I'm going to go visit the others now... *leaves the room and goes to the others'* Hi Iggies and Exor. *sees Iggies packing* Oh, are you leaving already?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Exor Omega

<<< Working on a post... Black, you can have an emergency and get called out on the ambulance! How exciting! IRL though, take care, my friend. We'll catch ya on the flip side 3nodding >>>  
BlackR.16
(( Hey everyone I have to go to work in 15 mins ))

((Awwwe, glad i got to see ya this time at least. come back safe))

iggies

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm
iggies
F'sarn ji tahta lu' confused
{{F'sarn ji tahta lueth'go. Fixed~}}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm
Bye Kits, take care.

@ Black: I'm free to go? Well....okay.....thanks so much for everything.

*Once Kits and Black have left the room, she turns her attention back to Showcase.*

Well, go ahead....we're just sort of ....what? And I know you're going to get called out on cases and you can't always tell me where you are. I get that. It was the fact that not even Dougherty, your partner, told me you were off on an assignment. I find it hard to believe that he wouldn't tell me you were off on an assignment and you would be gone for awhile.

*she pauses as she remembers something else he said* Wait a minute, serious relationship? Since when have you EVER indicated you wanted a serious relationship with me? I thought I was just a fringe benefit for your acting as my bodyguard after those goons shot up MW.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:56 pm
(( yup.. I hate the army so..... gonk crying Well manipulate me while Im gone....And yes I understand that Ive only told two women to do this!!!! scream But I trust you all....I hope. Still stands that the women are the only one that ARE allowed to leave. Guys sorry but you have stay put for a least the remainder of the day....DRs orders. Pretty much till I come back. Visiting hours are 24/7. Just let me end up somewhere safe and reasonable. Thanks all!!!!!!! See you soon ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 pm
((See you later, Black.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:05 pm
Christ Kat! stressed I don't know where a relationship with the two of us would have ended up. I was just trying to take it a bit at a time and let things happen as they may. I enjoy your company and frankly I was enjoying being with you. I don't know where things were headed. *In a bit of pain still, he grits his teeth and takes a deep breath.* stressed  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games