Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:56 pm
:;Maune woke up after as he stretches and walsk towards shower and goet washed and dress in his new outfitfit as his fox ears twitches as he walks into the bedroom and smiles at Lilith::

Good evening Lilith ^^.
::Maune walks over and kisses her on cheek::  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:14 pm
* She looks up as he enters the room and comes to her. "Morning/evening, Maune. You were tired! " *she gets up from her chair, stands infront of him.* "I was worried about waking you with all my moving around. But that was not a problem! What you going to be doing now?"  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:17 pm
::Maune smiles at Lilith as he stays near her:; Its not problem to wake me up Lilith. Well I have to go to the bar and bartend. Care for a nice drink?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:27 pm
* she hugs him. Then she moves her hands down (grabs your booty.) * "Sounds good but let me change first."  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm
:;Hugs her back and smiles as he feels a grab on his rear as he walks out of the bedroom and waits for Lilith to change:: ((lol ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:44 pm
She quickly changes and exits the room to the livingroom to Maune she sayd "Well what do you think? " *she does a slow spin for him. Stops facing him, she smiles, tilts her head says "Ok to go out in?"*  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:55 pm
::Maune gives a wink towards Lilith as he touches her booty((thanks for the grab)) as he goes over and opens the door for Lilith::

I love it Lilith ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:02 pm
* She smiles at him, then she starts out the door. Stops. Turns to Maune. Puts her hand around the back of his head and kisses him.*  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:09 pm
::Maune smiles and is abit shock as he hides a blushes before shuting his eyes and returning the kiss back as he wraps his arm around Lilith's waist:; Shall we head on over to the MW?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:14 pm
*Smiles knowing he didn't mind. Rubs her hands on his upper arms.* Yes I think we better. * she takes a hold of his hand*  

Lilith Amaranth

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:17 pm
::Smiles back as he feels her hands on his upper arms as he takes hold hold of her hand and starts to walk out and head over to the MW with Lilith at his side::  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:25 pm
*Arriving back at her apartment she unlocks the door. Enters, takes off her shoes kicks them to the side. Makes coffee for the morning. Goes into the bedroom. Takes off her clothes and dresses for bed. Sets the alarm climbs into bed. Turns out the light.*  

Lilith Amaranth

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:59 am
*Lilith wakes up. Walks to kitchen pours some coffee. Turns on tv watches the news. Then she showers, gets dressed and ready to start her day.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:02 pm
::Maune looks at his cell phone getting a message from Lilith as he puts it away and walks to her apartment as he knocks on the door::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:11 pm
*Lilith hears a knock on the door. Goes to the door, look s through the peep hole sees it is Maune. She opens the door.*
Hello Maune, Come in. *she motions with her hand for him to enter.*

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games