Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The Masque of the Red Death [Open and ACCEPTING!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:33 am
Scarlets smile faded and she sat there a bit confused. What was that all about? She must be offened by how i actted yesterday....i should apologize. Scarlet stood up and walked over to Anna, "Can i speak this you outside for a moment?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 am
Anna was startled by Scarlet's acton but she rose to her feet and shook her head.

"No. There's nothing to talk about," she said and she walked away. Nicholas who was watching the scene became furious and he went after Anna and pulled her arm to stop her form going any farther.

"Do you know that that was the future queen of England that you were talking to? can you be more polite? At least don't show your back to her!" Nicholas said in anger.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:40 am
Scarlet quickly follow behind and grabbed Nicholas's arm. "It's ok.....let me talk to her." Scarlet looked at him and gave a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:44 am
Nicholas inhaled deeply and looked at Anna. She was still fuming.

"No. I don't want to talk to either of you!" She said and she stomped off. Nicholas was about to go after her and talk some sense to her when Jack stopped him.

"Sorry, Duke but will you just leave her. She's just broken hearted is all," Jack said.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:51 am
Scarlet was ready to go after her too but Jack had stopped them. She looked at him, "What do you mean she's broken hearted?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:54 am
"Nah. Don't bother about it. She just need some time alone," he said and he left them to look at the boats. That was when Nicholas realized that they were alone. He flushed pink.

"Um, I need to do something in my room. Excuse me," he said.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 am
"Um..ok.." she looked down at the water and saw that her face turned slightly red. As he left she softly patted her cheeks to get them to turn to her normal color.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:59 am
Why in the world did I just left? What in the world came over me?! Nicholas thought furiously.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:01 am
Scarlet sat at the docks and dangled her legs above the water. She sat there thinking about what Jack meant and why Nicholas left so suddenly. And again once he entered her mind she couldn't stop thinking of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:03 am
I must do something to take my mind of this matter, he thought and by 'this matter' he meant the constant image of Scarlet dancing in his mind. Then the boat incident came to mind and he set to think about that.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:05 am
Scarlet looked at the suken ships, "Maybe if i think of what happened then i would get him off my mind." she said to herself and began to think. She laid down and looked at the clouds thinking hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:11 am
He was thinking hard. Yes he was by the looks of absolute concentration on his face...but not about the boats. He was trying to absolutely block Scarlet's face from assaulting every so often. When he thought of boats, he remembered the look he got when he swam to blast the ship. When he thought of the sea, he remembered her cooing the children when they were stranded in the middle of nowhere. When he thought of rooms, he remembered how Scarlet looked like when she was fending of Ramun.

All in all, he was utterly distracted.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:15 am
Scarlet some how managed to see every cloud as either Nicholas or his mask which reminded her of him. She sat up and looked at the water instead but that didn't help at all. She brought her knees up to her chest and rested her head on them. There was no escaping his image any longer so she just sat there and thought about him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:18 am
"Fine, I will just sleep!" he said in a frustrated voice and he laid on his bed, concentrating on sleep. Though that made him more awake...  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:22 am
Scarlet simply began humming to herself then the humming became singing. It wasn't too loud but it was loud enough for it to drift into the air.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff