Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:28 pm

(on a side note someone is controlling other peoples characters just a little to much)

Bala grumbled to himself and bowed down with the others joining in with the prayers though anyone listening in could tell that he was just mumbling as he didnt actually know the prayers. just goes to show that sometimes muscle shouldn't be put over mind
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:38 pm

(Sorry about that it is just hard to do an action seen when multiple characters are around only using your characters. Though I will stop it)

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:00 pm

With Tarturus and the Brutes. "Now tell me is the Covenant still led by a blessed prophet or has it been tainted by the ideals of the cursed Arbiter and his human scum allies?It was Hades that answered."No my lord though the heretics did slay the Prophet of Truth the gods left us with an even greater leader who is going to lead us on the Great Journey without even needing the power of the sacred rings."Tarturus' eyes narrow. "Well then lead me to him at once so I may once again play my part in bringing the Great Journy to fruition." The Brute all give a thunderous roar of what is to them joy after this proclomation.

(Well folks looks like even this upgraded Tarturus will still follow the Prophets. What will this mean for the future of this war? Find out next time on Halo:Rebirth. P.S if you find this whole tv show thing I'm doing to be stupid tell me and I'll stop I just find it to be so much fun to do.)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:53 am

Jumpy sighed. They hadn't been able to keep up with the other ship, so now they were heading elsewhere. "This is just PERFECT!" she crushed a tin can under her boot, and then sighed. With their current leader, Sen, and co leader, Shrukan, and who would have been the runner up, Master Cheif all M.I.A., but last known alive, a vote was held on ship, and, unfortunitly, she'd been chosen to command them until Sen and them came back, which she despritly hoped was soon. "All-right... this sucks." was her first sentence as the new commander. Most the spartans knew she didn't want it, she'd even voted against herself, having wanted Marcus or someone to be the leader, anyone but her. "keep up what work you've been doing." was her next sentence, right before going back into their personal quarters and laying down on her bed, relaxing. She knew something now she really wished she didn't.

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:05 am

Bala looked around gathering that they were not following this strange creature and as such joined by its side to act as it's body guard. he still didnt trust the strange creature but if everyone else did then he proablly could be trusted
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:14 pm

The Brutes come to the chamber of Rebirth with Tarturus throwing two Hunters that stood in his way through a wall. Tarturus bowed to the Prophet."Mighty Prophet I am Tarturus the gods have given me new life to serve the Great Journey."Rebirth though shocked but he doesn't let it show and comes up with a plan quickly. "Yes the gods themselves told me you would come so let it be known that from now one you shall lead our forces in combat with the infedels in any major ground engagement. I will have the word sent out so you suffer no further troubles." This is followed by a chorus of Brute cheers.

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:27 pm

still confused Bala joined in with the cheers
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Jack's ship slows down. "Okay fellas I think we ran enough now I say we go back to your base and prepare the next step."Sen crosses his arms. "Why do you think we should let you in?" "Well I saved your lives, I am a Spartan 2, and I can think at the speed of an AI plust not only fix but upgrade tech at the speed of an Engineer so not taking my help is like throwing away $1,000,000." Sen agreed though he still found Jack's cockyness annoying especialy since he has seen that he could back it up. "Fin then I'll takes us on a couple of random jumps before heading to the base and I want you not to look at the coordinates understand?" Jack nods an affirmative.

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:01 pm

shrukan activated one of his plasma swords in response "trust me you dont want to do anything that comes off as hostile right now. im in the mood to burn some pocket change if you get my drift"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Master Cheif stayed silent, choosing his "Shut up or Put up" style instead of Shrukens open hostileness, Jacks, well, smartass-ness, and Sen's contemplitory style. He was assesing the situation with Cortona through his armors link with her, helping him think as fast as Jack could, though he didn't know, so he was only thinking about half as fast, which would be twice as fast as he normally thought, and one fifth as fast as Cortona could decipher information.

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:00 am

Jack ignores Shrukan and turns to Chief. "Hey John you going to talk with your holographic girlfriend all day or actually say something?" (Note: Jack will refer to the Master Chief as John for he was also a Spartan 2 so he will just refer to others in the program by name instead of number or rank)Sen starts to think to himself. This Spartan says he was blocking a Covenant hacker....could it have been me he was blocking I mean that was my duty so it is quite possible yet if he is so smart he should know that already so does he not care now or what? The bridge chimes informing the group that they have arrived at the Spartan 3 base. "I said to make random jumps I input first before heading to the base." Jack just gives a shrug."I did my slipspace drive just works better than the ones you guys have. Now someone going to call them before we get our collective asses blown out of the sky or what?"Sen grumbles and hits the comm. "Sen to base is any Spartan 3 on comm do not shoot down the unkown ship Master Chief, Shrukan, and myself are onboard along with a Spartan 2 please allow us to dock then I want all Spartan personel to gather for a meeting."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 am

it was Jumpy who answered. "Your voice is more welcome than you know, Sen. We'll allow you to dock, but expect a bunch of stuff pointed at you, just in case." She jumped out of the Comm's chair and told someone else to take charge of it. The MAC gun had been just about to fire at the ship when they'd gotten the message, so as it cooled down, she, as well as seven other spartans wend to where they knew it would dock. She was the only one who stood out in the open as the others took positions no one, not even a genious, would think of hiding, as others took normal hiding place, and several others took unusual places. In all, there were fifteen spartans plus her, several of them Elites.

Master Cheif didn't say anything to Jack, but a good deal of anger surged through him for a second. He stayed silent though, glancing at Shurkan's energy sword and back around the ship. It really was an engineering marval, and he was sure ONI would want to get it's grubby little hands on it. "Jack, What do you plan to do with this ship?"

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:30 am

"Well it is my personal ship so I think after this is over I will go to Hawaii but if you mean will I let ONI touch I would say no."Sen, Shrukan, Chief, and Jack exit the ship while Jack gives a whistle."Let me see 15 contacts on my scanner well done but not a match for well made heat and biosign detectors still I'm impressed."Everyone else in the room is taken back by this. Jack tilts his head to the side seemily confused that the new Spartans lacked upgrades to the scanners and motion trakers on their helmets. "Hello how is it going fellas?"Sen almost falls over at how unproffesional Jack is acting."May we please just go to the meeting hall and continue introductions there?" (Don't worry I won't have Jack be over powered in fact I will probably have him upgrade everyone else just to even things out.)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:04 pm

shrukan looked around noticing some of the less intelligently hidden spartans and shot jumpy an angry glare "trying to set up a sabotage here? less than a day with you in charge and the whole place goes to hell" he shook his head deactivating his energy sword and smacking down the gun of one of the spartans that still had their gun in firing position "dont point that thing at me rookie"
"yes sorry sir"

back on the stolen ship arcuss used the attack as good time to think up a plan. while everyone was still braced and ready for action he quietly slipped passed into the main computer room and uploaded Aris onto the computer "allright hurry with the documents we need plenty of them to get out of this mess" "not a problem Arcy"she smiled and winked before getting to work creating false military documents and newspaper files detailing the attack and invasion of the spartan 3's "allright let the deciving begin" arcuss smiled and walked back into the main deck "check out these files that aris unconvered. the traitors attempted to hide them but she managed to get pass their firewalls and hack into the system. the commander looked over the files and nodded "sorry for doubting you arbiter, it just gave us a scare is all" arcuss smiled and patted him on the back "dont worry about it but now more than ever we cant loose sight of who the real enemy is"

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Sen,Chief,Jack,Jumpy,Marcus,Sen,and the other Spartans gather for a meeting. "Okay first off the new guy is Jack a Spartan 2 and someone who can upgrade all of our technology as well help in fights. It seems the ship we used to find the Spirit of Fire was stolen by Arcuss and the Spartan 2's onboard have disappeared. So what is our next move?"
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games