Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Nordic's Party (we need more nations!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite Nordic nation?
  Denmark
  Sweden
  Finland
  Iceland
  Norway
View Results

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:45 pm
Sweden
=_=; "I see y' h'vent ch'nged a b't."

Vatican City
"OW! Why'd you do that? Owie! I hate pain.... Not even Mexi hits me...." T~T he rubs his head.

Mexico
she looked down "Like you know what I want..... you b*****d...." tears trailed down her face.

(cool ^^ I love Alejandro Fernandez, I have one of his songs in my playlist >w< lol same here, I got a cousin from Italy who works in the circus)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:02 pm
Iceland
"But you would have to agree that that would be a wonderful party, right?"

Romano
"Well then. zyou should stop bringing yourself into situations where there's pain, right?"

Spain
"But you just said you wanted to put a hole in my head, which is what you wanted right?" He looked up to see Mexico crying, which got him to start crying silenty again. "Don't cry. Just do what you want and I'll be happy for you, kay~?"

((I secretly like Alejandro Fernandez bu I like his father waaay better. Italians in the circus reminds me of the guy in Pinnochio. =_=; ))  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Sweden
he shrugged.

Vatican City
"this is a first I've ever been.... Ow." ><

Mexico
she quickly slapped his face and got away from him "you wanna know what I really wanted? a loving caring brother who will always stand by me, like he promised. but you broke your promise. Before the revolution, I waited for you to return. The entire time you were gone, I always believed you hated me, you didn't want me anymore. Then the war came, and I saw a side of you I've never seen before, you were a monster. I've lived my entire life without a family, at least England visited America once in a while. The Vatican was more family to me, than you'll ever be! if it weren't for him, I've would have became insane and destroyed every nation in my path. You think you can show up, and expect me to love you, well, think again, idiota." she fell on her knees and began to cry.

(hm, you got a good point ^^ oh dear god! >< he came to the states once, I even went backstage)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:35 pm
Iceland
"Whatever, Svi. You know you'd love to see that."

Romano
"Don't worry Vatican. This is the first of many situations." twisted

Spain
After Mexico slapped him, something in him snapped. "Just kill me and get it over with, tonta! I'm giving you a free shot to get your revenge on all the lies and broken promises, and you're choosing to yell at me instead?!" He stopped yelling to breathe in deeply and calm down. "Just kill me if you hate me so much. I'd rather die than walk the face of the Earth forever knowing that my only sister hates me."

((I've never been to a circus. ;-; Is it fun?))  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:45 pm
Sweden
he just stood there silently.

Vatican City
"uh.... what do y-y-you mean, Romano-san?" eek

Mexico
"Tu eres el tonto! Haven't you thought of simply apologizing to me? true, what you've done was terrible, but instead of asking for death, can't you just say 'I'm sorry'? Vati-kun taught me about forgiveness. Apologize and maybe I'll consider it..... I'll admit, the times you did spent time with me were happy times. You introduced me to your language, your culture. I bet you barely remember those times, like when you used to play your guitar and we picked tomatoes in the beginning of summer time...." she began to reminice about the happy times in her past.

(yes it is ^^ the shows were spectacular. the performers come from all over the world)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:00 pm
Iceland
"Oh dear God. I just said something Denmark would say."

Romano
He smirks. "Just you wait Vati-kun. You will know when you ger old--I mean, taller."

Spain
"I can't believe you think that I don't remember those times. Those were some of the best moments of my existence. And I couldn't say I was sorry because I thought you might've rejected me anyways. Whenever I'd ask forgiveness of your brothers, they'd reject me and leave. But they never hurt because hearing my only sister reject me sounded like the end of the world to me. I'm so sorry though! Forgive me for all the things I've done."  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:10 pm
Sweden
he nods "pr'tty much..."

Vatican City
"........ but, I'll never get any taller. I'll forever be a tiny nation." TwT

Mexico
"Really? Huh, I thought your best times were with Romano-niichan." she got up "Eh, I'll think about it. You gotta really try to convince me you're really sorry, and prove to me you were really happy with me. I can prove that I'm telling the truth." she reached into her pocket and pulled out a red string "You remember this? Remember back then how everyone thought I was a boy because of my personality? You bought me this and put it on my hair, hoping people would realize I was a girl."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:26 pm
Iceland
"I have to calm down. Calm down and eat liquorice." He pulled out a piece of the black candy and began eating it.

Romano
"Oh right. I forgot." He looked at Spain and trembled in anger. "How dare he say that his best times were with that brat!"

Spain
He touched the soft red ribbon. "I remember this. I gave it to you when Francia thought you were a boy. You hardly ever wore it when I was around though. Such a shame really. YOu were so cute with it~!" He began to smile and remember those moments, slowly turning into his old happy slef again. He suddenly remebered what Mexico told him and in a falsh, he grabbed both of Mexico's hands and covered them in his own. "I'll do anything to convince you that I always cared for you!"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:32 pm
Sweden
he sighed

Vatican City
"there, there. I'm sure he had fun with you too." ^^;

Mexico
she saw Spain holding her hand "uh, yea sure, whatever you say.... um, can we stop with this whole mushy-gushy stuff for a moment, like letting go of my hands? Cuz I think I'm going to be sicky-wicky poo. Oh god, did I just say that? Mierda!" ><

Vatican City
"aw, I knew deep down, she still loved him. She just really missed him." ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:45 pm
Iceland
He calms down after eating his liquorice. "Alright, I'm fine now."

Romano
"Yeah right! But Meixco and the tomato b*****d look fine...so it's alright with me, I guess."

Spain
He let go only to hug her. "Awww~, that was so cute! Fusososo~! Say that again! It reminds me of the good ol' times!"

Romano
He let out a laugh. "Dio Mio! 'Sicky-wicky poo'?! That's so ********' funny!"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 pm
Sweden
"hm, good f'r y'. I th'nk th' c'nflict 's ov'r."

Mexico
"BLEH! Estas loco, guey?! Lemme go! Ugh, I'm starting to regret being nice..." =_=; glares at Romano "Yea, keep laughing, p***k, cuz later I'm gonna get you and beat the snot out of you." stare

(Translation=you crazy, dude?!)

Vatican City
"hehe, she really is Spain's sister. And guess what, Romano-san? I've decided to let Mexi-chan live with you and Spain-san." ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:03 pm
Romano
"Well, that's nice for you Mexi--WHAT?!" He turned to Vatican and towered over him menacingly. "Potrebbe essere un paese di Santo, ma sto andando fare le cose che non contano come Santo!"

(Translation=You may be a holy country, but I'm gonna do things to you that won't count as holy!)

Spain
He takes Romano away from Vatican and hugs both Mexico and Romano. "Aww~, we're gonna be a family again! Maybe you two could still fit into those dresses~! -***** Spain-  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:08 pm
Vatican City
eek "Eep!"

Mexico
"Technically, I'm still thinking of forgiving you.... And I may be a girl, but I HATE dresses." XP she looks at Vatican "I don't wanna live with Spain-niichan, I wanna go with you."

Vatican City
"You know I can't do that. I have to travel to many places to spread the word of God." ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:15 pm
Spain
"Hmmmm? I think you wanna stay at Canada's house, right?"

Romano
"Shh!" He jabs Spain in the ribs. "Don't say that, stupid!"  

sorbettino

5,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:22 pm
Mexico
"OOh, yes I do! Please, Vati-kun?"

Vatican City
he shakes his head "Sorry, I've made my decision. Besides, I'm sure you'll have fun with Spain-san. Bet you 2 have some things in common."

Mexico
"aw, crap..." =_=;

America
"aw man, I missed all the good stuff. Did she cry? Did Spain beat her up? That'd be so funny!" xD

Canada
"America-san, be nice. Mexico-chan's your neighbor, treat her with respect."

America
"aw, but that's no fun."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games