Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:13 am
"Very well then. What sort of subject do you teach, dear? We don't have many teacher so any subject you would like to take will be yours. Though, we don't really teach our students anything, Ashley," Annabelle said with a giggle.

"Right. I'm off to the press room. I've got to come up with the next event. I just have no idea what to do..." Nick said with a heavy sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:26 am
Angelina followed Nick and sighed... "Maybe, We can do a ball", Angelina smiled and continued the sentence "The best pair could win".  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SeeStars

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:23 am
Hikaru heard there conversation. "Excuse me for intruding on your conversation but I like the idea of a ball perhaps a Masquerade Ball?" Puts his hands behind his back seeming slightly nervous.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:26 am
Angelina turned to Hikaru and blushed... "M-Maybe..." Angelina said looking down...

Asuka ran to them and said "A ball?! Great!" Asuka smiled as she saw Angelina her smile erased...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:37 pm
Kaede overheard them talking about a ball. He thought, and walked up to them. "A ball sounds interesting.... Can i help?" He asked, smiling.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:22 pm
Both, Asuka and Angelina turned to Kaede... "Sure you can!" Angelina said with a small smile... Asuka blushed then... Angelina look at Asuka and laughed. "But, Kaede...You need to have a pair, Don't you?" Angelina asked while looking at Still blushing Asuka...  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:13 pm
"A pair...?" Kaede said thoughtfully, oblivious to the blushing Asuka. "Oh! How about you be my partner, Miss Asuka?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:01 am
"Oh dear forgive me for dozing off," Annabelle apologized to her group of students and teachers. "I like that idea and I think a masquerade ball is magnificent! We should start the ball as soon as possible. Nicole, begin the preparation!"

Nick sighed but resigned to her fate with a big smile.

"Okay! I shall make the flyers and announcements in a hour! You guys can do the rest of the school and I'll join in later. I promise!"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:13 am
"Oh dear, I have the saddest news. Our Vice has moved on a sudden notice and now her post is empty once again," Annabelle said sadly. "But her name shall remain! She will always be our first Vice President!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 am
"Umm...S-Sure, I have a dress! J-Just give me a minute!" Asuka ran to her room with a smile...

"She is happy that she finally have a partner, Isn't she?" Angelina said laughing... Then she look at Hikaru and blushed...

"Dear! A masquerade ball! I'm gonna take a part for sure!" Velma exclaimed as she run in the conservation...

Asuka were coming from upstairs as an elegant dress were flowing through her body...

User Image

"Elegant!" Angelina said with a smile... "I'll go make mine..." Angelina go to her room.

Angelina also done wearing her dress as she smiled shyly...
User Image

"I don't have time to wear my dress so i will show it later!" Velma exclaimed and goes to her work.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

cleoz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:35 am
I was hearing to my music, when i heard a loud noise.I took off my headset and follow the crowd. There were poster of the upcoming ball. This is a good chance to see more people

User Image

{{Sorry, i been busy}}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:38 pm
(( It's okay, Your Annie looks great in that dress!))

Angelina saw Annie and just smiled... "Wanna join the ball? But you need to have a pair..." Angelina said removing her mask.  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:45 pm
Nick walked into the room and stopped in shock. She rubbed her ever widening eyes and gaped.

"Wow! Did I just enter a palace?! Is that you Pres? Asuka? Wow!" Nick exclaimed.

"Marvelous! Everyone is getting ready! I shall add a mask for mine too! Nicole, make sure they are placed in your column. People MUST see their outfit!" Annabelle danced around the marvelous collection of attires she'd ever seen.

"Fine by me! I'll go do just that! See ya!" Nick ran to her newsroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:51 pm
Angelina turned around to Excited Nick and said "At first, Long time no see," Angelina winked "At second, Yes that is me and Asuka." Angelina laughed.
"Dear! Do i miss anything?" Velma said as she dance with Annabelle.
Asuka rub her hair and said "No, You didn't miss anything."  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:57 pm
Annabelle clapped her hands.

"Alright, now we have clothes we need to decide the venue. I think the ballroom is overused from last Valentine. What if we do it in the field instead? We can have a large tent erected there and have people decorating the inside. What would you suggest?" Annabelle looked at everyone.

[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games