Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:01 am
User Image
"I'm not absolutely sure..."Aura said as she thought for a bit."Do you got any ideas?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:08 am
"I don't know ether. This place boring dont you think?"  

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:13 am
User Image
"I agree."Aura said nodding in agreement as she peered out the kitchen door.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:22 am
((for real what we can think can some one attack us?))  

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:55 am
((course, though it's only Sari, Raz, and Han who are the outsiders, and there aren't any runaway experiments playing right now, though that doesn't mean you make your character just jump up and run out of the mansion because really, think about it. Haven't others already done that? The only way out is outside help))

Han walked accross the halls, his footsteps sounding louder than they should because most of the experiments knew who he was and they hated him for making them that way. He didn't blame them, he felt it was his fault also.

Sari fianally woke up and her insane nature was still slightly unwoken, which was good for Raz so he can treat both of their deep wounds.

((oh, and Sari and Raz are back at their clock tower))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 pm
Senku headed back to the clock tower and walked in" Hello are you guys here." He said looking for Raz and Sari  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:00 pm
"Hey there." Yuki said as Hans walked by.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:06 pm
"Hello there, you are one of the experiments, are you not? It seems you don't know who I am though." Han studied her eyes to see if she feared him or not.

Seeing Senku, Sari's insane side came back to her because she never shows her true self to anybody but Raz. "What are you doing here?" she hissed.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:08 pm
" I dont have anywhere to go. If i say at the mansion everyone would end up dead but if i stay here at least one of you guys can knock me out." He said sighing  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:12 pm
Yuki smiled. "I am. Got the Black Ice virus." she said as she made a small shard of black ice to demonstrate, then made it vanish. "And no, don't know who you are but it doesn't matter. I'm bored so talking to anybody will do."  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:18 pm
Nago takes a walk around the city as he also ran errands during his trip, however an group of armor suited troopers dropped down on the citizens as they searched for someone, and soon he finds himself a target as one of them held a scanner that reacted to him. "It's him! It's got a Virus! Take down! Now!"
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:22 pm
"Raz?" Sari glared at him but Raz ignored that. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Fine, but don't get in our way, Sari's going to be more territorial from her DR-Virus."Sari didnt' argue much with Raz and didn't feel like arguing, so she ran out and sat on top of the clock tower and grumbled to blow off steam.

"I believe they were to have made a music room, I don't know for sure, I haven't been around here ever since the mansion was being built." he looked around himself.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:28 pm
"O- ok" He said sitting down.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:29 pm
sudenlly Daniels pulse starts pumping. from under the hair cat ears apeared his nailes became long. He changed more into cat. The Daniel started running jump and gone in to the shadows.  

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:31 pm
((woah woah woah woah woah! You just can't jump out into the woods just like that! That would be cheating! You can only get out with outside help! Read what I say every time I post stuff like this!))

Raz sighed again in exasperation and sank lower into the couch. "Do you have enough to last you for how long you're going to stay here?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games