Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:01 pm
Tom managed to get in a polite nod to Hatira before Xexx got into the monologue. He was a little tired towards the end, as he had known about all of this for quite a while. "Yeah, I get around a lot, so I tend to know things. So, how did you end up beating him anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:26 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"As I said, at least once, but then again, everything must be experienced once to lack regret of the things you did not try."
"Right you are." the elf laughs.
"Of course, being raised by such a wise man, I better have some wisdom."
The elf laughs. "Yes, I suppose some of his wisdom should rub off on you."
"my point exactly"
"I'm sure it has." the elf replies. "Actually, I hope it has. We need some wisdom in this group." He laughs, he was fairly wise but tended to act young, since he was still quite young for an elf.  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:02 am
"Actually that is something in itself. I was the one to fulfill the prophecy of ridding each planet of it's evil, to be able to obtained the power, when is came down to fighting median, He sent GenKion, GenKion told him to screw himself and took off, everyone else was dead, So Median decided to attack me, Rai Shal Gule showed up just before the initial strike and Killed him before his presence could be felt. Taking the items required for the ritual at each sun, he took off...I had yet to establish the understanding that it was Rai Shal Gule instead of GenKion(only difference in appearence is Rai Shal Gule is one inch shorter) After I realized what he was doing, I searched the galaxy getting there, I'm guessing soon after he'd left it, I eventually found a sun that was still ignited and waited, after a few hours he came up on the other side and began the ritual, I got around their and took him on. one of the hardest battles I had every undertaken..." Xexx says beginning to shout, by this time in telling it, a crowd has gathered around, no one ever knowing what exactly happened the day the light was gone from the world. " He was strong, increasing his inner power 50,000 fold already, Three days we fought, he took my strongest shots, and remained standing, I even yeilded to the power and reached a temporary point of DemiGod power, and again he stood up with barely a scratch. Holes in space were ripped revealing other worlds, perhaps giving many a great veiw to watch the us attempt to kill each other, I eventually came to realize I was no longer moving by my own energy, but by the power of my greatest curse, Essence of Shadow that ate at my soul constantly... which is when I got a brilliant idea, I was unsure if it would kill him fast immediatly or if it would make him even more powerful, leading up a slow death, but grappled with him from behind him and forced every bit of shadow essence out of my body. I passed out, and when I awoke, he was dead, my body was gone and half of my soul gone with it, Why I am able to stand before you this day is tale of my experiences all in itself, not as flashy, but still." Xexx calms down, before realizing he drew a crowd and becomes a little embarassed...  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:06 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone

"As I said, at least once, but then again, everything must be experienced once to lack regret of the things you did not try."
"Right you are." the elf laughs.
"my point exactly"
"I'm sure it has." the elf replies. "Actually, I hope it has. We need some wisdom in this group." He laughs, he was fairly wise but tended to act young, since he was still quite young for an elf.
"Wisdom is important, but I also believe while we are young we should also enjoy life, be only wise enough to know the difference between what is beneficially enjoyable, and what isn't beneficial."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:27 pm
Hatira chuckled lightly, "Nice, your story gathered a crowd. I applaud to that. It was extremely interesting."  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:22 pm
"oops...sorry"  

Pheonix Demone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:43 am
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"my point exactly"
"Wisdom is important, but I also believe while we are young we should also enjoy life, be only wise enough to know the difference between what is beneficially enjoyable, and what isn't beneficial."
"How right you are." the elf replies. "We need to enjoy our youth but be wise enough not to get ourselves killed."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:54 pm
Hatira laughed, "I couldnt've expected less from you.."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:27 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"my point exactly"
"How right you are." the elf replies. "We need to enjoy our youth but be wise enough not to get ourselves killed."
Precisly my point  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:49 pm
"I really wasn't trying for this, but oh well, Move along people, move along..."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:52 pm
Once they had left, Hatira yawned and stretched a bit, "Well, let's keep moving, I wanna get home to a nice bed and nap a bit."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:50 pm
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"my point exactly"
Precisly my point
"I think we should be able to manage that, if nothing else."  

CainZeros

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:19 pm
"Yes, we should...Well, tom, it was nice to meet you, we'll be on ourway now."...

(OOC: Tom, feel free to join us.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:24 pm
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
"my point exactly"
Precisly my point
"I think we should be able to manage that, if nothing else."
"We better..."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:54 pm
Hatira yawned and followed everyone when they started to walk. (indeed)  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff