Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:28 pm
((hey, vampiric. could you please use punctuation? that was a rough read. also, Tele's ambivilance to Alex's brutality amuses me))

Alex noticed that things started blooming all around him. "What the hell is going on here?!" he demanded, getting very angry at this point. He stomped through the brush to find the screaming girls laying on the ground. Something seemed to have fallen on them. He walked over to them with his arms crossed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:30 pm
((o.o epic FAIL >.< ment to but stupif key board is hating me righy now sorry some keys are switched around while others don't work at all T^T))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:36 pm
((ok then))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:37 pm
((: D))

Jordan raced over to Alex from the tree she was in, noticing that the undergrowth on the ground was luckily stopping just short of the top of the tree. ugh, guess I gotta talk to him now.... She rustled the branches above their heads. "Hello down there, what's going on?" she asked.

Still pulling Avery Tele smiled, "So, how's it going? Nice night, huh? Oh, you've got a test tomorrow, huh? Tough." Reaching out with his mind he spoke to Jordan, Hey Jordan, feel free to leave, I'm sure the students will be fine. Or not. I'm sure it'll turn out okay.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:42 pm
Alex looked up and narrowed his eyes. "Did you do this?" he asked with suspicion. It was then he noticed Treya running around wildly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:47 pm
((o.o im not screaming *Eternal the girls in front of you are, im just running all over the place and in randome directions too))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:51 pm
"I believe," Jordan said, biting back a sharp retort, "That it was her she said, referring to the girl screaming running in the background. Would you accept my most humble aid in apprehending the 'culprit'?" she asked. Now now Jordan, no need to be like that. if you're going to try to bug him, at least do a good job of it. Tele shot at her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:51 pm
(guys I'll brb half hour I think)

Avery allowed herself to be towed along, and simply made noncommittal noises to the pres's usual blabbering.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:53 pm
"Well guys..." Michishige said as he turned to the rest of the study group. "If no one else needs help with anything... I'm gonna go." A few people had more questions, so he helped them with their problems, and then promptly left the library, making sure to grab the last of the snacks, and headed back towards Wolfe Hall, eating on the way.

((Michishige got totally abandoned with random kids from math class T.T))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:58 pm
((i gtg, be back in a bit more than an hour. Maybe Spencer could do something...oh, and I'm so finding way to take advantage of his money later ;D))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
((all, I see in front of me is a computer, if you meant the girls in front of Alex... wink )) ((oh, and edited the last post))

Alex still had his eyes narrowed. "Thanks, but I can take care of that myself" the prefect leader said. He used his manipulation powers to cause some of the overgrowth to wrap around Treya. It wasn't breaking the rules because he wasn't controlling her, just controlling things in order to stop her. He did that while still looking up at Jordan, but then looked down at the two girls lying by his feet.  
((lol thats cause evry one goes to look and see why the hell two of the students were screaming nonesense XD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:03 pm
Treya's eyes widened when the over growth tryd wraping around her finally she screamed but not a terrified scream it was an angered scream when she did this every thing grew completly wild and out of control wich caused the grass/bushes that had try to catch her to miss imediatly she jumped in to a tree and raced off she had to get away from all these people they were kinda like her so they would catch her if she didnt she leaped and ran as fast she could away from them....

((yah she got pissed when you try making plants go after her XD better try something else))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:05 pm
Seeing as they were finished, Spencer packed up his stuff. However, he stuck around to see what was going on with the siblings and the teachers.

"Well, that was useless. I guess I'll just have to get her later" Alex said. He then grabbed the two students by his feet by the hair and pulled them up.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games