Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:17 am

kazumi looked at dante and stook her tongue out"lolz this is fun"kazumi thought to her self."kazumi don't play around with him."claw said."hes just well,sorta too silly,who knows maybe he'll trip u like a 5 year old."claw said."so,i'm just so bored.including,hes the best person to tease,its so fun teasing him."kazumi replied.claw gave up on tryig to persuade kazumi to stop.cruel stared at claw and said"oh wow."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:41 am

Ami blushed real hard when she was walking to her next class, and she found a package with a black silk bow on her desk, "Oh no.." she said. she picked it up and opened it, it had a note with a black book with red symbols on it. she ignored the book for a moment and read the note. My Dearest Ami, I, Kazuka, have come to see you and your elegant beauty again, and take you as mine. Oh here's a little note from my Idiot brother....Hey Ami! It's going to be nice to see you again! Later! "Ugh, Kazu...is an Idiot."

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:48 am

User ImageUser Image
~ DANTE ~ ~ ERAGON~ ~SERRINIA~

Dante stuck his tongue out back at her and growled. what is wrong with this girl?

Serrinia put her hand on his shoulder and he calmed.

he sighed and smiled to her. "guess you have to show them your wings.." he growled softly enough for Serrinia to hear.

"i wouldn't trust them.." she muttered, looking at them warily. "i only trust the ones i know..." she looked around to see the transparent figure of her sister smiling a little bit to her, ever since she was crying that morning she hasn't stopped showing up.. is she scared something might happen?

Eragon sighed and looked to them and gave a warm and radiating smile.

"better to not let them know then trust them and get stabbed in the back.." her sister agreed, her voice the only thing that could be heard by anyone else but Serrinia as she walked over to Dante and put a hand on his shoulder. "take care of my sis alright?" she whispered in his ear.

Dante shivered for a moment and turned to where he heard the voice but saw nothing. "i hope i'm just imagining things and that no one else is hearing that voice.." he shivered again

"i heard it too brother i just don't try to show i noice it..." he muttered, looking around.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:49 am

cruel stared at dante and growled."lolz,better not make cruel mad!lolz,its so fun to tease u!lolz."kazumi said to dante."maybe claw and the white boy could b great friends."kazumi whispered to cruel.cruel calmed down a bit and said"ya"

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:58 am

kazumi looked at the girl in black and says"wings?i'm starving!i want chicken wings."kazumi teased."oh kazumi,stop acting."claw says."....looks like u caught me."kazumi says."my brother is smart."cruel says.the teacher hands out a test.after they were done the teacher passed out the grades."100%!"kazumi exclaims"97%"cruel says"90%"claw says.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:04 pm

User ImageUser Image
lolz lolz he thought mockingly then glared at cruel, what was he? some kind of love sick b*****d?

Serrinia looked to Dante and shook her head, her face practically stating what she thought.

"fine i won't " he sighed in defeat before putting an arm aroud Serrinia with a smile.

"my name is Eragon." he mumbled, the way the girl acted really was starting to irritate him, he might not get along with his brother at times but nobody can treat his brother like that!

Serrinia sighed at how both of them were acting irritated at the three new kids and started to draw her sister with her crystal wings shining in the light with herself being under her arm with her wings glistening in the light with two huge smile on both faces..

when the tests came out she smiled and shoved it into Dante's face. "IN YOUR FACE!" she shouted, trying to gt mind of her dead sister. on the paper it show a 101% "got the extra credit also!"

Dante groaned at his again. "70% well better then before thanks to your tutoring." he smiled
"same here" Eragon agreed, pointing to his paper that had an 80%

"Are you for sure you're telling the truth?" Dante asked, both his and Serrinia's head turing with each having a wicked grin on their faces.

"oh this is not good..." he squeaked in surprise as they tackled him and he started screeching with laughter when they started tickling him like they did the last time in math.

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:34 pm

"my names kazumi."kazumi says."my name is claw.""and my name is cruel.""looks like nothings ever gonna change for me."kazumi says looking down to her feet.claw stared at the other 3."claw.cruel,cut it out."kazumi cammanded.the 2 twins obeyed.kazumi looked at the girl and said"u don't suprise me.neither do the others,its just the same,it will always b the same.cruel and claw looked at kazumi and replied"kazumi."in a soft faint voice.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:54 pm

User ImageUser Image
the war between eachother stopped immediatly and Dante gave another glare. the way the other two were falling over that Kazumi girl was irritating him, he likes Serrinia but now until hes gonna be like a lost puppy!

Serrinia cocked her head to her side before groaning for a moment. oh great...

Eragon crawled out of the pile and shook his head. "sorry if we're being rude at all, i just don't like it when someone bothers my brother. he might be immature at times but i don't like it when someone teases him because of it." he stated, looking at his brother

Dante nodded and helped Serrinia up. "vise-versa.. we might not get along but we help eachother out.." he knew why since he and his brother had to get used to living on their own and getting beat up every second for being poor and acused by people from their old town that he and Eragon killed their baby sister and not their parnets who did it... heck, he was defendant of Serrinia as much as his brother, she had to go through worse at a younger age! losing her parents at six then losing her sister the exact same day by god know WHAT because of her and her family having the rare crystal wings and now her being the last of her kind and had to watch out or she'd be killed... DAMNIT! he hated being in pain... and he hated others being in pain as much as Eragon but they take different approaches to it, he jokes and palys around to cheer the person up, Eragon talks and acts nice to the person until they calm..

Serrinia nodded her thanks and sat back down, trying to finish her drawing of her sister and herself, all she had to do was color the back ground..

Arianna looked at her sister and grabbed a golden colored pencil with her transparent hands and added armor to the drawing that covered serrinia except her crystal wings and written on the bottom corner it said in what looked to be blood said. 'i'll never leave you when you need it most, i'll always be by your side whether you like it or not.- Arianna

she couldn't help but smirk as the gold colored pencil raised 'on its own' for what the other students could see but she knew who it was

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:01 pm

"i got a family.they died when i was born.end of story."kazumi says.cruel said"i don't think they should know."so."kazumi replies to cruel.kazumi than looks at eragon and says"i know how it feels to have a brother b mocked or teased,at least u have him."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:12 pm

User ImageUser Image
Serrinia busted out laughing out of nowhere like she was losing her sanity, which mostly she was. "heck least you have them!" she laughed, poitning to the two guys "mine were killed right in front of my eyes including my sister! i didn't have anyone to turn to or ANYTHING! and because of what my family was can you believe it?!" she chuckled darkly and the ghostly figure put her hands on her shoulders, trying to calm her hysterical sister which was after a few minuits of strocking her wings in a sisterly manner and rubbing her tense shoulders. she calmed immensly and turned her head away. she had to work to even get food, and not the usual jobs kids did. "think of having to work on the streets for ***** rapists for money for food or a place to stay in for a day.." she muttered darkly..

Dante knew her past pretty well from her confession days ago and knew of her abilities, seeing what'll happen being one and how most were about death. he grabbed her right shoulder and squeezed it and gave her a worried look, giving her a quick hug.

Eragon nodded. "not the only one that had problems, me and my brothers baby sister was killed because of our abusive parents rages and we still get blamed for it even though we ran away into this town to escape that life.." he muttered, looking at Serrinia with a little worry and thought of Ami, everyone did seem to have problems everywhere...

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:55 pm

"hmph,at least u aren't a wanted around half the world.including,if u thought claw and cruel were my brothers your wrong.i live in a forest full of dangers.i make my own food from scraps.my home,nothing.we all lived in dumps.when i was born and had nothing,these gangsters put me in a garbage can for fun.i crawled out and lived off the leftovers."kazumi says.kazumi walks to the door.kazumi left class and went home with a depressing look."kazumi never likes it when she speaks about her pass.expecially.."claw stopped speaking cause he knew kazumi would hate him for life if he said a word about it.cruel said"our family,me and claw,they were burned alive."cruel and claw left the class as well and went to kazumi's place."oh ya,don't mess with kazumi,she's our only friend that never betrayed us."claw says while he was going to kazumi's house.cruel said"follow us if u like,just don't make a fus."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:16 pm

User ImageUser Image
"and i'm the lucky b***h who gets the crystal wings, last of my damn kind and i get in return is the death of everyone in my family and having to see my death unfold in my very eyes. and don't think you head is just up for grabs, mine was ever since a gave my first breath" she mutterd, getting back to her work.

Dante hit his head and groaned. "people really seem to brag about their past don't they?" he asked.

"i agree but don't be too rash, alright?" Serrinia sighed and turned to her sister who was looking at her like she was halfway ashamed and halfway worried. "What?"

"you're tainted i can feel it.." she whispered, looking at her with worry "i can't help you this time but i'll be by your side but i fear..." she turned ehr transparent head away from her. "the worst is coming far sooner than we thought, serrinia learn to calm your anger and fear! and don't tell anyone else of your secret so willingly, it'd be the death of you."

She nodded and sighed again, the sketching turning a dark black shade as it looked like the apocalypse was unfolding. "much sooner..." she muttered.

Eragon looked at both of them then at the door. "alright you two lets go, we gotta apoligise to them.." he said, pulling them up to their feet.

"yea alright bro" Dante tried to smile as he and Serrinia followed Eragon to where claw cruel amd kazumi were

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:23 pm

kazumi stopped halfway through the forest to her home.there stood a giant centipede with long fangs sticking out.kazumi was paralyzed."wha..what in the world!its coming right at me!"kazumi shrieked,loud enough for claw and cruel to hear.when cruel heard those words he knew that kazumi was in danger so he jumped from branch to branch.claw followed cruel leaving foot marks in the dirt.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:32 pm

User ImageUser Image
Serrinia's ears twitched at the shriek in the distance and looked to Eragon and Dante. "i hope you're in the mood for flying cuz i think we might need that type of speed!" she stated, grabbign their arms.

"wouldn't that put you at more of a risk?" Dante asked, looking at Serrinia with a little worry.

"no time to care, hurry!" her crystal wings ripped through her shirt and she sped off into the forest with the speed of a jet, her eyes closing and letting her senses tell her where the scream was coming from and not even coming close to touching anything while not looking.User Image

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:43 pm

"kazumi!!"claw and cruel screamed.when they stood next to kazumi they saw the giant monster."wha."cruel says confused.kazumi and claw nodded in aggreement.ill attack the back"claw says."me and kazumi will attack the front."cruel says.cruel transforms."NOW!"all 3 of them says.kazumi grabs her magical fan and cruel grabs his sword."i don't know about this,its the first time we ever fought something like this."kazumi says worried.kazumi starred at cruel and cruel nodded.claw jumped up first and went to the back.when he attacked the beast at the back,nothing happened."his armor!"claw says suprised.his sword flung out of his hand and the beast turned around.it attacked claw strong enough for him to faint."claw!!"kazumi and cruel shrieked
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games